uhsofamous

hey ladies :bye:

how are ye?

Lovely pics :wub2:

It sounds like Vedrana's having some complicated man-issues.....oh dear :huglove: I feel your pain!!

Well, I need to try and sleep to try and get rid of another headache... hope ye're all well

xxx

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no, I don't have to search! In Mozilla the most frequently visited sites are always on the top of that white box (don't really know how to explain it, but you'll understand:wink2:) so the mfc is my first, and his page second Yeah, I really do like him Really, really.

jeste to je ustvari moj strah, kako si pogodila?!

Mfc's also my first!:shocked:I know you really like him!:wink2:

Znala sam!Znala sam!Pa ti znaš da sam ja veštica!:wink2:

hey ladies

how are ye?

Lovely pics

It sounds like Vedrana's having some complicated man-issues.....oh dear I feel your pain!!

Well, I need to try and sleep to try and get rid of another headache... hope ye're all well

xxx

Hi NIamh! :bye:

I hope your headache's gone!:huglove:You really have serious problem with it?

I hope those pictures of MGG helped you!:wink2:

hey ladies :bye:

how are ye?

Lovely pics :wub2:

It sounds like Vedrana's having some complicated man-issues.....oh dear :huglove: I feel your pain!!

xxx

:roftl: I'm so relived that someone does!

hope you are feeling better :huglove:

AAAAAHHH!

I've just seen the first episode of season 4... :shocked: (ok, it was on tv last night but I recorded it to see today lol)

Awesome! :punk: Definately different from what I was expecting!

And oh well...gotta love Morgan! :wub2:

Hey! :bye:

Yeah i get a lot of headaches...a LOT. But thankfully, NONE today - it's a miracle!

How is everyone?

that's awful, sorry to hear that :thumbdown:

sooo...has anyone watched the newest episode? i thought it was very good - better than last week's one. And Reid's hair is still fascinating me!! :wub2:

How is everyone here?

xxx

unfortunately I didn't, but I've seen Reid's pics, and I love the way he looked too :wub2: for change :rolls_eyes: :naughty:

see you :huglove:

sooo...has anyone watched the newest episode? i thought it was very good - better than last week's one. And Reid's hair is still fascinating me!! :wub2:

How is everyone here?

xxx

I'm going to watch it tonight unless I fall asleep like I did it last night during Desperate Housewives!:thumbdown:

Anyway I'm sooo tired!I hope everyone's fine today!:wink2:

that's awful, sorry to hear that

unfortunately I didn't, but I've seen Reid's pics, and I love the way he looked too for change

hahaha yeah, for a change.....you're always saying how ugly he is....you should start liking him more! :roftl::lmao: hahaha

:huglove:

I'm going to watch it tonight unless I fall asleep like I did it last night during Desperate Housewives!:thumbdown:

Anyway I'm sooo tired!I hope everyone's fine today!:wink2:

awwwh well, you can always wait until you're awake! :huglove:

Hello everyone! :bye:

Just popping by to say 'hi'... Anyone wants a cold, headache or a sore throat?

No?

Ok, then...

:naughty:

I miss Criminal Minds... :tears: the last episode I saw was the first of season 4, I'm still waiting for the second...argh! :boxed:

No?

Ok, then...

I miss Criminal Minds... :tears: the last episode I saw was the first of season 4, I'm still waiting for the second...argh! :boxed:

hey!!

awwwh I'm sorry you're not feeling well :huglove:

I also have another headache... 4th one this week :mad:

awwwh :tears: why do you have to wait to see the next one?

hey!!

awwwh I'm sorry you're not feeling well :huglove:

I also have another headache... 4th one this week :mad:

awwwh :tears: why do you have to wait to see the next one?

Thanks, hun! :huglove:

Hope you feel better soon!

I have to wait cause there's only one episode a week, and it started last monday... :thumbdown: Damn cable channels! LOL

Thanks, hun! :huglove:

Hope you feel better soon!

I have to wait cause there's only one episode a week, and it started last monday... :thumbdown: Damn cable channels! LOL

oh dear, how annoying!! can't you watch it online? (I probably asked you that before.....sorry)

oh dear, how annoying!! can't you watch it online? (I probably asked you that before.....sorry)

Hmmm...dunno! :boxed: You mean downloading them or watching in a website?

But I guess I prefer to watch them on TV. When they were on the portuguese channel, there was a new episode everyday, but now it's just one a week... Luckily there is a whole bunch of cool stuff to watch, otherwise I would die of boredom! :roftl::roftl:

Hmmm...dunno! :boxed: You mean downloading them or watching in a website?

But I guess I prefer to watch them on TV. When they were on the portuguese channel, there was a new episode everyday, but now it's just one a week... Luckily there is a whole bunch of cool stuff to watch, otherwise I would die of boredom! :roftl::roftl:

sorry i disappeared - my laptop keeps shutting down, I've no idea why!! :tears: I might have to take it somewhere to get it fixed.....

Yeah you can watch them on surfthechannel.com, that's where i watch them... there's usually pretty good quality....if you can't wait! lol

No?

Ok, then...

I have bellyache to offer if anyone's interested :mf_rosetinted:

(for 6 days now :thumbdown::hair:)

Oh nooooo :huglove: i hope you're better by now!!

I'm off to bed, (another headache :thumbdown:)

Hope everyone's well!

xxx

I am :biggrin2: thanks. Sorry about your headaches, and that often! :sad:

Matthew has new profile pic on his myspace that actually goes very well with his new age :naughty:

I am :biggrin2: thanks. Sorry about your headaches, and that often! :sad:

Matthew has new profile pic on his myspace that actually goes very well with his new age :naughty:

I'm glad you feel better :thumb_yello: I didn't get a headache today - it's a miracle!!

hehe I haven't been on myspace in a while...must check it out :naughty:

hey, how is everyone?!

My laptop's broken so I can't get online much at the moment...I still have another new episode to watch!!

Dragana, how weird is this: last night I had a dream that you and I went to watch them record an episode of CM, and afterwards we hung out with MGG!! and he knew our names! hahaha soooo coooool!!:punk:

I miss you all!! :wub2:

hey, how is everyone?!

My laptop's broken so I can't get online much at the moment...I still have another new episode to watch!!

Dragana, how weird is this: last night I had a dream that you and I went to watch them record an episode of CM, and afterwards we hung out with MGG!! and he knew our names! hahaha soooo coooool!!:punk:

I miss you all!! :wub2:

:shocked:

and why I wasn't there?!:sneaky2:

:doh: yeah, of course, I waited him at our home!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi girls:wink2: I've just watched last episode of season 2 and next week I'm starting with 3rd :woot_jump:

I loved the episode, think it was very good (No Way Out, Part II: The Evolution of Frank)

oh, and I love dr Reid...yeah... surprise, surprise :naughty:

hope you all doing well :bye:

I miss you all!!

Awwwwwwwww that's lovely dream!:wub2:and he knew our names!I'm 100% sure that it means something!:wink2:

and why I wasn't there?!

:doh: yeah, of course, I waited him at our home!

see you

yea, you wish!you can't be at his house when he doesn't know your name!:bleh:

I'm sure that he would invite us to his home, if the dream wasn't so short!(i'm sure you understand what i wanted to say)

Right Niamh?:wink2:

I can't wait for the new episode...:cool:

Hi girls I've just watched last episode of season 2 and next week I'm starting with 3rd :woot_jump:

I loved the episode, think it was very good (No Way Out, Part II: The Evolution of Frank)

oh, and I love dr Reid...yeah... surprise, surprise :naughty:

hope you all doing well

hehehe! Yeah that Reid guy is quite cute, I wonder who the actor is? :roftl:

Awwwwwwwww that's lovely dream!and he knew our names!I'm 100% sure that it means something!

yea, you wish!you can't be at his house when he doesn't know your name!

I'm sure that he would invite us to his home, if the dream wasn't so short!(i'm sure you understand what i wanted to say)

Right Niamh?

I can't wait for the new episode...:cool:

yeah exactly!! Vedrana got the best part....... the part that wasn't allowed into the dream :das::roftl:

Oh and you spelt my name the real way :blush-anim-cl: