uhsofamous

haha, great:naughty:

I never dream such nice things! Ok, I understand that it won't happen anything like that in reality, but dream?! Is that to much to ask?

Oh, I'm in love with both of them! Plus Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

Plus some people from real life.

I'm so tired I have no control what I'm typing...

hahahaha I love it!!!!!!!!

Yeah it was a fabulous dream but then I felt a bit sad when I woke up... :tears:

Lol real life crushes are sooo complicated, aren't they?!!

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha I love it!!!!!!!!

Yeah it was a fabulous dream but then I felt a bit sad when I woke up... :tears:

Lol real life crushes are sooo complicated, aren't they?!!

the only actor I have ever dreamt is Rock Hudson :roftl::roftl::roftl: and it was more than once, but really long, long time ago. (of all possible actors I dreamt the one that's dead and gay :naughty:)

yeah, they are... I thought it will get easier with age, but no...:sad:

the only actor I have ever dreamt is Rock Hudson :roftl: and it was more than once, but really long, long time ago. (of all possible actors I dreamt the one that's dead and gay :naughty:)

yeah, they are... I thought it will get easier with age, but no...:sad:

dead and gay? :shocked: that sucks!! :roftl:

Yep so true, when I was young I always thought, "it can't be THAT complicated" but yes, yes it can :roftl:

Hey girls!!! :bye:

I can say that the season 4 is very good and Mr Reid is brilliant, especially in episode 6 and 7.But I won't say much.I'll let you all watch it and see it for yourself!:wink2:

Cool! I've only watched about 4 episodes so far, now I'm excited!!!

all MGG lovers don't miss his recital of Annabel Lee, it's on his official web page.

great poem plus beautiful voice

(it's already on YT too)

thanks!! His voice is tooooo gorgeous...... :wub2:

Nice pic of Shemar too! That guy is PURTY! lol.

• 2 weeks later...
I can say that the season 4 is very good and Mr Reid is brilliant, especially in episode 6 and 7.But I won't say much.I'll let you all watch it and see it for yourself!:wink2:

Ow, that's cool! I'm still on season 3 now (no Joe Mantegna yet)..

Ntw, did you see this clip? :roftl:

Ow, that's cool! I'm still on season 3 now (no Joe Mantegna yet)..

Ntw, did you see this clip? :roftl:

:roftl::thumb_yello: yeah, he's really really funny! and one red sock! :lmfao:

mgg3mkli.jpg

btw, have you guys read that he had grown up recently?! :blink::shocked:

Edited by Vedrana
that red sock :)

:roftl: :roftl: I'd never seen that! Thanks! bwohahaha

Yeah he's getting EVEN TALLER??? lol.

Life is just unfair, he was already tall, and I'm in desperate need of few more centimeters. Maybe I'll grow too when I'm 28.:mf_rosetinted:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How are my fellow Goobatrons??? :roftl: I have no idea where that came from...lol

Well I hope ye're not freezing in the sneg!! :wink2:

xxx

hello Neeve! I'm great, thanks! With my arms around our (i'm that unselfish:naughty:) darling I have to be! Yeah, that's me in my avatar in case you haven't recognized me :bleh:

And it is freeeeezzing!!! It's been below zero since...well, last year. -5 Celsius today.

umm :blush-anim-cl: I have feeling that anyhow I ask this I'll end up sounding stupid, but that sneg you mentioned, it's not English, right? You meant snow? *runs and hides in embarrassment, in case that sneg really means something in english*

and, in case I got it right, where did you learn that?!

hello Neeve! I'm great, thanks! With my arms around our (i'm that unselfish:naughty:) darling I have to be! Yeah, that's me in my avatar in case you haven't recognized me :bleh:

And it is freeeeezzing!!! It's been below zero since...well, last year. -5 Celsius today.

umm :blush-anim-cl: I have feeling that anyhow I ask this I'll end up sounding stupid, but that sneg you mentioned, it's not English, right? You meant snow? *runs and hides in embarrassment, in case that sneg really means something in english*

and, in case I got it right, where did you learn that?!

Hey lady!!

Oh wow, how nice of you :wink2:, isn't Gooby :naughty: lucky to have such unselfish wives hahaha!

It sounds sooo cold there! It's sunny but chilly here...my fingers are freezin cos we've no heat lol.

hahaha no sneg doesn't mean anything in English...our dear Dragana had it written on her facebook page and I took it from there! lol. Btw, do you have facebook?

Hey lady!!

Oh wow, how nice of you :wink2:, isn't Gooby :naughty: lucky to have such unselfish wives hahaha!

It sounds sooo cold there! It's sunny but chilly here...my fingers are freezin cos we've no heat lol.

hahaha no sneg doesn't mean anything in English...our dear Dragana had it written on her facebook page and I took it from there! lol. Btw, do you have facebook?

:naughty:ok, I'm relived

yes, I'll pm you my full name:thumb_yello:

forgot to ask, what's with your heat? :blink: Are you still in Portugal?

lol we just don't have heat....yep I'm in Portugal, and buildings here are built for the warm weather, so a lot of them, especially old ones, don't have any heating installed. We could buy a small radiator or sth, but it's actually not toooo bad, and I also think it'll start warming up soon!...

Cool! ok, just added you ;)

and we are friends now:biggrin2:

lol we just don't have heat....yep I'm in Portugal, and buildings here are built for the warm weather, so a lot of them, especially old ones, don't have any heating installed. We could buy a small radiator or sth, but it's actually not toooo bad, and I also think it'll start warming up soon!...

yeah,at least weather forecast says so :naughty: