Hello there :)

Karimah

Been lurking on this site for a few days feeling more and more obsessed about Mika as I read!

I'm far too old to be feeling like this again :D

Here's a bit about me: I'm 34,married to a Lebanese man for 15 years and we have 2 kids, Ali 14 and Layla 12 goingon 32...

I run my own scrapbooking store online, have liked Mika's music since I first heard Grace Kelly,such happy sounding music,never fails to make me smile. Have never seen him, can't imagine I will, but we do got to Lebanon each summer so if he ever plays there I might catch him :)

Aswell as Mika, I love Prince, have been a Prince fan since I was 14 and saw him many times in my "youth" :D

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been lurking on this site for a few days feeling more and more obsessed about Mika as I read!

Here's a bit about me: I'm 34,married to a Lebanese man for 15 years and we have 2 kids, Ali 14 and Layla 12 goingon 32...

I run my own scrapbooking store online, have liked Mika's music since I first heard Grace Kelly,such happy sounding music,never fails to make me smile. Have never seen him, can't imagine I will, but we do got to Lebanon each summer so if he ever plays there I might catch him :)

Aswell as Mika, I love Prince, have been a Prince fan since I was 14 and saw him many times in my "youth" :D

Welcome

i'm a mum too and 36 !

too obsessed too:naughty:

try to see him , it's so worth it some day :wink2:

Have a spare ticket for Brighton if it helps !

ENJOY MFC

Oh my,don't tempt me please :D

My husband doesn't quite understand my appreciation (obsession?) for Mika!

Neither does mine but he has to live with it - I live with his Volvo obsession, he lives with my Mikaisms! Ce la vie!

:welcomeani:

WELCOME to another Mother. You can join the MFC Mothers Club (a little search will bring it up) and I will give you a number for your signature if you want.

I am 46 and mother of 3, and I am NOWHERE near the oldest person on MFC. HAHAHAHA.:biggrin2: We are all happily obsessed together regardless of age or shoe size.

what a lovely introduction! :wink2:

Welcome to the forum! Have fun! :biggrin2: