Sing it like Mika!!

Ceci_B

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never saw this thread before but I just found this and I'm very impressed !! Love it !!!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: Always liked the song and you sing it so beautiful !!!

isn't it? 105.gif I love the song too

I do love your voice. It is sooooo powerful.

Oh and by the way, Oink!!

We bump into each other again.

Too bad for the recording,it's pretty much awful quality

this one's just too good :roftl: :roftl:

afldjgag.jpg

Hey, is Rosedewitt an opera singer.??

why don't we ask her to sing her version of Over my shoulder?

she says she doesn't sing pop, but It could be a good way to know her voice...:wink2:

I'm listening to My interpretation, and I can hear in my mind Sarah-loves-Mika version...:naughty:

same to Relax, after listening to Ioana even sung by Mika it sounds strange...hahah

I'll have to leave this thread for a while to listen to LICM again :lmao:

she says she doesn't sing pop, but It could be a good way to know her voice...:wink2:

yes i am, and i would like to sing over my shoulder for you. i have the sheet music, but i'm very busy until xmas, i have still some concerts. but i'll try to record the song between xmas and new year. :thumb_yello:

and i'm really sorry that i didn't have the time to post a song sung by me yet or at least read in this thread and listen to your songs, i'll do it soon, listen to them and post my own!

I see... you did a duet with a boy named Mica...:naughty:

and those low notes, are pretty well!! considering that your colour of voice is rather high and girly :thumb_yello:

the COLOUR of my voice? lol! not heard that one before!

i dont really have english songs on my comp, mostly Japanese :blink:

yes she is=)

over my shoulder is the song that you can sing the best with a opera voice (that's my opinion because I think it's the easyest song to sing for me^^)

yes she is=)

over my shoulder is the song that you can sing the best with a opera voice (that's my opinion because I think it's the easyest song to sing for me^^)

It's the easiest for me as well. even though I'm not an opera singer actually!! It's like...relaxing.You don't force your voice at all!

Regarding to pop music, I think How Much do you love me is really simple, but I have trouble pronouncing the lyrics..hehe:naughty:

yes she is=)

the song is very hard to sing. as a male singer you have to sing in falsetto (like mika), and if you want to sing it genuine as a woman you have to sing it one octave higher. for a woman it's only very easy and relaxing to sing when you sing it on the same tone pitch as mika, and for man one octave lower :) when i sing it i'll post two versions of it, the high (original) and the relaxing one so that you get what i mean (cos i didn't explain it well in english, i know...) :)

the song is very hard to sing. as a male singer you have to sing in falsetto (like mika), and if you want to sing it genuine as a woman you have to sing it one octave higher. for a woman it's only very easy and relaxing to sing when you sing it on the same tone pitch as mika, and for man one octave lower :) when i sing it i'll post two versions of it, the high (original) and the relaxing one so that you get what i mean (cos i didn't explain it well in english, i know...) :)

I get what you say. I sing it in falsetto the song just like Mika, I like a lot the voice up in the second part of the song...it's really nice!

I tried to sing it the octave higher, but I never sang as soprano and it sounds like a very high falsetto, an that's not the idea I guess. It should sound deeper, right Rose?

I get what you say. I sing it in falsetto the song just like Mika, I like a lot the voice up in the second part of the song...it's really nice!

I tried to sing it the octave higher, but I never sang as soprano and it sounds like a very high falsetto, an that's not the idea I guess. It should sound deeper, right Rose?

of course you can sing it like you want :) it's not that strict in pop music. if you just want to imitate mika you can sing it the octave lower (it's better for non-singers or dark voices). when you want to sing it how mika composed it you should sing it in the original tone pitch, - and it sounds 1 octave higher, but only a soprano can do that. anyway i don't think mika was thinking about anyone else to sing it, he just composed it for himself. if he wanted a woman or a man with a low voice to sing it, he would have composed it different.