VOTE Grace Kelly for "UK Record Of The Year 2007"

Showtunes17

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:biggrin2: i just popped in the oldies and told them im gonna bug everyone to death Lol

yes i think thats the prob here, everyone thinks others are voting and then mika loses:boxed:

oh thats good, i shall do that with the girls thread as well..

yeah, thats not good :thumbdown: its always good to give him the extra boost to make him win, the more things he wins the more people will notice him :wink2: though they'd be silly not to have noticed him now :fisch: lol

The deal in my house right now is if you are on the pooter, then you have to keep voting for Mika!!!!:biggrin2:

I don't know how often they are updating the counts.. but it did move from 17.2% to 17.7% while I was voting yesterday!!!!

Keep voting everyone... and get the family to do it too!!!!!

Maybe all the fans are voting now??? Or maybe if we observe closely we will see it is actually rigged....:thumbdown:

I voted again today without deleting cookies.

I voted about 20 times yesterday, without deleting cookies :thumb_yello:

None of the totals have moved since yesterday - maybe they get updated

once or twice a day - Mika was at 14% until we all started voting a lot.

We can only try!! :biggrin2:

it won't seem to budge from 17.7 % :sad: maybe we're just not voting enough :fisch: lol

I don't get it, is it fixed cos I just voted after you guys and the score went DOWN to 17% I tried to vote again a few times and even deleted my cookies but it wont let me, says I have already voted today pfft.

In 2007 I think the best is: Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis 20.8%

blank.png

Shine - Take That 19.3%

blank.png

Grace Kelly - Mika 17%

blank.png

Umbrella - Rihanna 15.9%

blank.png

I don't get it, is it fixed cos I just voted after you guys and the score went DOWN to 17% I tried to vote again a few times and even deleted my cookies but it wont let me, says I have already voted today pfft.

In 2007 I think the best is: Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis 20.8%

blank.png

Shine - Take That 19.3%

blank.png

Grace Kelly - Mika 17%

blank.png

Umbrella - Rihanna 15.9%

blank.png

I had to close the window and reopen it after deleting my cookies. And I'm not sure they update the results after each vote...

:sneaky2: COME ON!PEOPLE!VOTE FOR MIKA,PLEASE!!!!IT"S ONLY 3-RD PLACE?!(17%)1).BLEEDING LOVE-LEONA LEWIS(20.8%)2).SHINE-TAKE THAT(19.3):boxed:WHY????LEONA LEWIS HAVE TO MUCH MORE FANS THAN MIKA!??:shocked: I DONT THINK SO!!!(SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH,BUT I"M SO FURIOUS!:sneaky2: ):protest: :protest:

OK got the answer to this.

Vote.

Close window

Open window again

Vote again

Close window

Open window again.... ad nauseum. You don't need to touch the cookies. I have just voted 4 times.

I imagine the overall percentage of votes adds up to 100, that is why when someone else's votes go up Mika drops down.

Maybe change the first post in this thread so people don't get put off thinking they need to delete cookies?? (I for one don't even know how to!!LOL!!)