Mika @ Carling Academy Brixton, London: MFC REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Yeah it was soooo cold!!! I think it was just the wind that was really bitter - otherwise it would have been fine. We had a very good sing-along in the queue towards the end- mainly led my Jemma of course. We got through pretty much every Mika song and a few other random ones (and got filmed by Andy bit)

Today I'll be more prepared! I even have sandwiches with me this time! :naughty:

And a flask of goodies .... :naughty:

Have fun ! text updates plllleaseeeeeeeeeeee:biggrin2:

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Danika (hotdlp) texted me last night very briefly. She said:

"yeah it was great! He only stayed after for like 2 secs which sucks. yeah some people started queing from 9 and the queues do get pretty long by 5. but it might be different tomorrow since its a monday"

Have fun ! text updates plllleaseeeeeeeeeeee:biggrin2:

Yes sir. :thumb_yello:

Hammersmiths a much better venue as far as queuing is concerned. At Brixton you can only get Nando's of dodgy chicken bars and there are no public toilets ANYWHERE unless you buy something from a restaurant or dodgy cafe. There are actually facilities to keep you alive at Hammersmith....

Yes sir. :thumb_yello:

Hammersmiths a much better venue as far as queuing is concerned. At Brixton you can only get Nando's of dodgy chicken bars and there are no public toilets ANYWHERE unless you buy something from a restaurant or dodgy cafe. There are actually facilities to keep you alive at Hammersmith....

Yeh Glasgow Carling was like that , someone might as well have turned a hosepipe on us !! and there was nothing really around , Newcastle was bang in the centre and loads around us :biggrin2: , it makes a difference for definate.

Thanks for the reports!

It's indeed a bit worrying to see that he's struggling to get these last gigs done. But try to look at the bright side. It's not long anymore. After that he can sleep as much as he likes, celebrate Christmas, write new songs

and after that he will come back like a new man!

Last summer we were also worried, and wi thought he wouldn't make even half of the gigs he did in oktober/november. But he pulled trough!

Try to enjoy these last gigs, I'm so sad I can't be there. And don't hump any cars you hear me:sneaky2: We should be smarter than that (and I think -hope- we are!)

Get our of bed you lazy drunken bums and report!!!!!!

:shocked:

morninggg guys . .its caz, we are up and about to get ready , but at the moment we are admiring the view of a 100ft drill outside our apartment window complimented by diggers . . its gonna be an amazing picture for babs photo album . . lmao . . will text with reports later .. byeeee xx

Hello,waiting for me?

Okay, the show was good, but he is not 100% at the moment, and he seemed a little husky tonight, so there was no water throwing.

There were big girls, one very agile doing cartwheels on stage!

It was Biche who was pulled over, 'cause she fainted, but she's okay now.

Andy was filming quite a lot tonight, kept creeping up on us and filmed me Caz and Sara, when he wasn't filming Mika.

LORNA IS BACK! She came on for Lollipop and we were all cheering.

After, he didn't stop he just waved to everybody and left, don't think he's up to staying and talking now, he did mention in the show that 3 of them were in bed for the last two days, not a good sign.

Some idiots were banging on Mikas car as it went off, and Babs went ballistic on them about it. It really was totally out of order as he isn't well, and as they are old enough to know better, I am disgusted with them. Sorry but I feel very strongly about this, and it's incidents like this that will make him think twice about staying to talk to fans, people like that are totally selfish and immature, don't know if they were from here, really hope not.

Saw Cherisse, and took pics of her with Caz and Jemma, and then one of her with Vanessa, and got me another hug. YAY!

No sign of the rest of the band though.

Banging on his car is a total disgracee:thumbdown: :thumbdown: If you are part of the MFC stop it ... eventually things like this will stop Mika meeting us!!

Danika (hotdlp) texted me last night very briefly. She said:

"yeah it was great! He only stayed after for like 2 secs which sucks. yeah some people started queing from 9 and the queues do get pretty long by 5. but it might be different tomorrow since its a monday"

its a bit confusing that some ppl are saying that ppl Q-in at 9am and some are saying that didnt happen:blink:

hopefully today and 2mr will b different cos of work and school...

Vix im with you, i really dont know wot do do on tuesday

Thanks everyone for the reports. The car banging thing has shocked me, yes I really hope it's nobody from MFC :thumbdown: I know security can be a pain but if some idiots behave like that then they deserve security* down on top of them like a ton of bricks...

Anyway, hope everyone enjoyed it despite the worries over Mika.

* or Bab! :naughty:

Thanks everyone for the reports. The car banging thing has shocked me, yes I really hope it's nobody from MFC :thumbdown: I know security can be a pain but if some idiots behave like that then they deserve security* down on top of them like a ton of bricks...

Anyway, hope everyone enjoyed it despite the worries over Mika.

* or Bab! :naughty:

I dont think its 'worrying' us such.

Mica is a professional.

There are lots of coughs and colds going around at the moment - tis the season and all.

Creating so many shows on top of that has to get a person down, so no wonder he didnt stay - but its not the end of the world.

Some of you mfc lot are too excitable lol

its a bit confusing that some ppl are saying that ppl Q-in at 9am and some are saying that didnt happen:blink:

hopefully today and 2mr will b different cos of work and school...

Vix im with you, i really dont know wot do do on tuesday

I have reports at 9.20am of at least 5 people in the queue - ridiculous!

OMG:shocked:

they are saying in the other london thread ppl are Q-in already this morning!!!

babs you should have had a lie in hun:wink2:

DON'T BANG ON MIKA'S CAR or annoy him or harrass him or crush him or crush anyone in the band or generally behave disrespectfully. It is just loutish and will cost us our access to him in future.

We want to be able to keep meeting him don't we???

That sort of crowd behaviour must actually be quite scary for MIKA and the band.

Let's just hope it actually wasn't anyone from MFC....

oh bab...relax take it easy cause there's nothing that we can do...

i hope today will be a better day and that you can enjoy yr time with mika.

ciao, take care!

the bab mika posse in on her way!

:punk:

Thank you guys for all the reports so far! :thumb_yello:

I think it's a good thing that these gigs are the last ones of the tour. I hope Mika will take his rest this time. Oh well, I've said that a hundred times before. Hopefully he has been saving himself last night for this 3-in-a-row and the radio show on the 5th.

The car chasing and banging is just bad. And I refuse to believe it's the price he has to pay for becoming more and more famous. It's just rude, can't believe why people do that.

What about cameras? Are they allowed inside the venue? And will security search your bags? Just some practical things I would like to know before going to London tomorrow (will be on my way to Amsterdam around 3PM today and won't be online after that).

Haha me and Satu still in jim jams and just thinking about going back to bed......[/quote

go to bed, 4get to mika madness 4 a couple of hours...

see ya tomorrow, im well xcited even if it sounds kinda like a nitemare at the gigs rite now.

ill b wondering around London around 9am poss alone if anyone wants to travel from central to brixton with me let me know:biggrin2: cos im scared Lol