Mika @ Carling Academy Brixton, London: MFC REVIEWS!

dcdeb

OMG:shocked:

they are saying in the other london thread ppl are Q-in already this morning!!!

babs you should have had a lie in hun:wink2:

Cannot believe ppl are in the q already..i know in Manchester we were miles down the que as we turned up half hour before doors opening but we still got to the front as people distribute across the venue.

I bet they atre freezing!!

x

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cannot believe ppl are in the q already..i know in Manchester we were miles down the que as we turned up half hour before doors opening but we still got to the front as people distribute across the venue.

x

You know standing for 9 hours in the freezing cold just to be at the front is just a tad mad???? :shocked:

x

yeah I know - we turned up at quarter to six at Manchester expecting to be queuing half way to Stockport already and we were still near the front!!!

It seems a bit like masochism to me :naughty:

hey guys,:thumb_yello:

Did this happen to you after your first gig/metting him ? I feel really nervous, that's all I can think about right now, I don't want to go back to "real life" and moreover, I feel I can't. This is just too weird.:boxed:

I always end up quiet and distant from reality after.. cause i will usually replay things in my head.. heheh:biggrin2:

I wish ppl stop acting stupid, what do they think they'll get from climbing onto his car or jump on him etc???:sneaky2: I hope it's not like that today.. tomorrow.. or ever.,

hey guys,:thumb_yello:

Did this happen to you after your first gig/metting him ? I feel really nervous, that's all I can think about right now, I don't want to go back to "real life" and moreover, I feel I can't. This is just too weird.:boxed:

i know exactly how you feel.

don't worry - you are normal!!:naughty:

Hey Babs we too our in our pj's and still lounging around on the sofabed. But you probably know already as you are talking to Jem on the phone as we speak.

Just about to get ready now, we have to bring the books with us today, so hoping the weather holds up.

Exactly - justn push them all out of the way once you get inside.

Too right - well there's nothing wrong with a bit of 'assertive manoeuvering':naughty:

We are all too British when it comes to queuing and all this polite 'you go first dear' thing!!!!

:thumb_yello:

Hey Babs we too our in our pj's and still lounging around on the sofabed. But you probably know already as you are talking to Jem on the phone as we speak.

Just about to get ready now, we have to bring the books with us today, so hoping the weather holds up.

Have fun today and good luck :thumb_yello:

Too right - well there's nothing wrong with a bit of 'assertive manoeuvering':naughty:

We are all too British when it comes to queuing and all this polite 'you go first dear' thing!!!!

:thumb_yello:

'assertive manoeuvering' - Oh really! Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

And not all the British are polite, we should take a leaf out of the Frenchies' book.

have fun all u guys will see you tomorrow:thumb_yello:

your mobile string is amazing. i'm scared the mobile will get crushed on the buses and trams today so i'll be setting it up and tying the strings together when i get there.

don't worry about cameras. everyone brought them in and used them. no worries.

gabi

i hope to get into the line around 1pm. thanks for the help yesterday girls. see you soon.

gabi

why?? what hapenned?

oh fred

i called them the french armada because they are powerful!!!!

and always know the best thing to do in order to meet mika and all the rest!

don't misread me please!!!:shocked:

hallo FANNY!!!! *waves at french friend*

you know i love you....:blush-anim-cl:

oh fred

Ohhhh its not because they come in a huge army and take over then? :naughty:

ALL French people I have met you and am only playing :wink2:

oh fred

All I know is that the french "armada" don't jump barriers and don't throw themselves on Mika's car and are always respectful and courteous to other fans. we can't tell the same about some of British fans which kept annoying them all day long at yesterday's gig!

It would be better for anyone to get together and have fun together, mika is a positive person and I don't recognize his spirit in those kinds of competitions....

so please, LET S HAVE FUN TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I know is that the french "armada" don't jump barriers and don't throw themselves on Mika's car and are always respectful and courteous to other fans. we can't tell the same about some of British fans which kept annoying them all day long at yesterday's gig!

It would be better for anyone to get together and have fun together, mika is a positive person and I don't recognize his spirit in those kinds of competitions....

:blink: Which British fan jumped the barrier?

Who annoyed who?

oh

no please

not a war between england and france AGAIN!

we have being suffering for this for...let's say....one thousand years??? :naughty:

nobody jumped in fact but yesterday someone said a french fan had jumped the barrier and was pulled out, which is not true, she just fainted....

Then, for the first news i have, some british fans (i don't know who) express their "antagonism" towards the frenchies.... That's a shame, they just went to london in order to have fun and share good time....

nobody jumped in fact but yesterday someone said a french fan had jumped the barrier and was pulled out, which is not true, she just fainted....

Then, for the first news i have, some british fans (i don't know who) express their "antagonism" towards the frenchies.... That's a shame, they just went to london in order to have fun and share good time....

ah ok then...

i think we just can let it drop...

everyone wants to have fun, and the others...puah, just let them go and................! ops!