The Oldlings Thread (Part 7)!!!

dcdeb

hi dutchies!

the gesture means

wtf?

what are you saying?

or something like that....

happy new year everybody, full of health and serenity and joy and.....MIKA!!!

I WILL MISS YOU A LOT!:wub2: :wub2:

Isn't there a maffia-movie where they say: "Are you talking to me??" with that gesture?

Goodmorning btw:biggrin2:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everyone...Robi...I thought you were gone! Have a good time anyway when you go! Good Morning to everyone else too....Blue..itis rainy here too..arghh!

OK must go. Have a good day everyone....I love you all so much and miss you so much! xxxxxxxxx

Hehe... I am still listening to the Top 2000 (like 50% of the Dutch population is doing these days :naughty: ). Hans Schiffers - the one who was promoting Grace Kelly so much - just read an e-mail from a 10 year old girl who wrote that she got Mikas album for Christmas, but she's not allowed to play it yet because her parents want to listen to the Top 2000 all the time. Her dad starts to jump and dance as soon as Bob Dylan is on, and she loves dancing to Donna Summer with her mum. And she loves the fact that Mika has some entries in this year's Top 2000. Well that's good, isn't it? :biggrin2:

Hehe... I am still listening to the Top 2000 (like 50% of the Dutch population is doing these days :naughty: ). Hans Schiffers - the one who was promoting Grace Kelly so much - just read an e-mail from a 10 year old girl who wrote that she got Mikas album for Christmas, but she's not allowed to play it yet because her parents want to listen to the Top 2000 all the time. Her dad starts to jump and dance as soon as Bob Dylan is on, and she loves dancing to Donna Summer with her mum. And she loves the fact that Mika has some entries in this year's Top 2000. Well that's good, isn't it? :biggrin2:

Yes..that is very good!

Still very quiet in here!

OK...got to go.....Blue, I hope you continue to refrain from spilling your wine obver the keyboard....and I hope you have a peaceful evening.

Night night Blue and any other lurkers! xxxx

hey carri and blue!

hope you both had wonderful christmases - with family and all!

mine was quite chaotic - to say the least!:mf_rosetinted:

mom and stepdad - oldest daughter and baby all safely home now!

has quieted down now

and the dogs and cat are actually living in harmony!:naughty:

(they never knew that a 1 year old baby could be more annoying than they are to each other!)

have missed you all!

but you have all been in my thoughts!:wink2:

Hi Wendi & Hootch

hope all ok in your necks of the woods

Indeed it is nice to be back to normal now - although I do have an achey arm from playing silly game son the wii!

Wendi hope yr loo has defrosted and daughter is ok about her non trip!! poor thing!

am just debating whether to carry on evie and Brady's dog agililty - he is v v dopey !!

hey carri and blue!

hope you both had wonderful christmases - with family and all!

mine was quite chaotic - to say the least!:mf_rosetinted:

mom and stepdad - oldest daughter and baby all safely home now!

has quieted down now

and the dogs and cat are actually living in harmony!:naughty:

(they never knew that a 1 year old baby could be more annoying than they are to each other!)

have missed you all!

but you have all been in my thoughts!:wink2:

Aww - just missed you Tootch :boxed:

awww sorry to hear that Wendi - big hugs for her :(

on the plus side- my toilet is fine - I shall do a wee for you !!

Thanks Carri!!!!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

Hi Emmylou...everyone is welcome here, although of course you aren't REALLY old....but you are the same age as Mika and I suppose we would let him in should he come knocking!

Wendi, must have missed that about your loo and your daughter...sorry...can you fill me in please...don't want to miss anything important!

Nice to see Tootch and Carri popping in too...hope the arm is recovering Carri...I assume the Wi went down well!!....and did the kids like it too?

OK got to go...having a party tonight...wish you could all come ! xxxxxxxxxx