Mika @ Bell Center in Montréal, Québec, Canada

sunshine931

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:woot_jump:

Omigod! I can't believe this is actually happening all over again for you in Montreal, then Toronto, then so on...!

Have an AWESOME, AMAZING TIME. Good luck with Lollipop Girl duties, Sunshine (Vero) - you'll be terrific!

Aaaaaahhhh!

this is my last message for today... leaving work in 15 minutes!!!

(i may as well be gone already!!!!) will report the minute i get home,

although hubby will think i'm a complete nut!!! hahaha :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i'll think of everyone tonight! gooooooooooo MIKA!

lots of love Guylaine xx

I love pre-gig excitement :woot_jump:

have a fantabulous time everyone and make sure you have véro's dancing on the stage on your cameras haha :naughty:

At the Bell Center, I would say that for about 90% of the shows cameras are allowed. I have been there many times and only once they didn't allow them (because they thought it could be dangerous, since there would be a moshpit).

I am really excited. I leave in one hour :punk:

Good luck everyone!:):wub2: :wub2:

did you hear in the Article in The Out magizine? its funny

It says that most of the Canadian Shows will be the "BIG" concert. Considering that there are only three concerts! That must mean Montreal and Vancouver:)

:roftl: :roftl:

Good luck everyone!:):did you hear in the Article in The Out magizine? its funny. It says that most of the Canadian Shows will be the "BIG" concert. Considering that there are only three concerts! That must mean Montreal and Vancouver:)

:roftl: :roftl:

Mika doesn't know what he's talking about. He says something about "big" gigs for 10,000 in NYC and LA - erm, the LA venue is around 2,500. Sigh.

Mika: I'd be happy to volunteer as your personal organizer. I'll tour with you, and make sure you know what country you're in and what you're doing.

Montreal - SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! DOORS OPEN IN A BIT OVER AN HOUR _ AAAAAHHHH!

Mika doesn't know what he's talking about. He says something about "big" gigs for 10,000 in NYC and LA - erm, the LA venue is around 2,500. Sigh.

Mika: I'd be happy to volunteer as your personal organizer. I'll tour with you, and make sure you know what country you're in and what you're doing.

Montreal - SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! DOORS OPEN IN A BIT OVER AN HOUR _ AAAAAHHHH!

so exciting eh????????????????

woooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!