NEW DATE for Mika @ Brixton Academy, London (bis) (4 december show postponed)

Yoppappop

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, 50 MFCers!:shocked:

There will better be a big front row!:sneaky2:

Have we ever been so many at the same gig before?:biggrin2:

and I haven't even confirmed yet, because I'm not 100 percent sure yet, but let's say 99 :biggrin2:

I can't belive i have decided yesterday to arrive to the gig!!! i am so super excited. it was hard for me to find tickets online but somehow i found for this venue only. I am trying very hard to find tickets to the Hammersmith apollo gig, hopefully i'll be able to make this one too.

It is such an unexpected step on my side, even my friend told me that LOL.

I can't wait to meet you all. :cheers:

Avoca, get ready......:naughty:

I was wondering,as I once read in a thread that it'd more original and all to pic a costume theme for the gigs like,I dunno,black and white or something else, should we pic a theme for the 26th? :biggrin2:

Sorry if there's already one ^^°

I'll be wearing my ringmaster costume as usual, so it'd be black with LOTS of colourful details, in my case. :wink2:

mic: avoca is born ready :mf_rosetinted:

I was wondering,as I once read in a thread that it'd more original and all to pic a costume theme for the gigs like,I dunno,black and white or something else, should we pic a theme for the 26th? :biggrin2:

Sorry if there's already one ^^°

I am still trying to figure out what to wear for the gig, probably will have a crazy hat or a colorful scarf on LOL.

mic: avoca is born ready :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah yeah....keep saying this to yourself:roftl:

I am still trying to figure out what to wear for the gig, probably will have a crazy hat or a colorful scarf on LOL.

Yeah yeah....keep saying this to yourself:roftl:

I haven't even started trying to figure out what to wear lol

I will be wearing my Big Girl outfit, but i had the idea of adding some cat accessoires to it and be Big Cat. Kind of random but i just like it :biggrin2:

I dont know what Im going to wear neither but I thought about putting my cheshire cat hat,but ppl behind me woudn't be able to see what's happening on stage :naughty: