Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit that the only Mika gig i have been to there wereno MFCiers.. not even one..

:shocked:

am sooo looking forward meeting everyone.. it's such a friendly place

:thumb_yello:

At the gig I have been to, there was only one MFCer:blink:

Strange, isn't it? :-)

Ohh we are drinking in the queue :punk:

Excellento

probably a very stupid question, but, sorry for being a complete ignorant.. are we allowed to drink outside – in Q?

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

If so, am starting to like this even more

:naughty:

At the gig I have been to, there was only one MFCer:blink:

Strange, isn't it? :-)

which gig did you go to?

mine was in Dubai... there were lots of fans, from all over the world mainly from europe, lebanese, asians.. but none where MFCiers per say (you know flashing hearts and all the glitter)

:roftl:

I was wearing Mika's official Tshirt that a friend got me from Paris's gig, and lots of people where looking at me like an alien

:blush-anim-cl:

which gig did you go to?

mine was in Dubai... there were lots of fans, from all over the world mainly from europe, lebanese, asians.. but none where MFCiers per say (you know flashing hearts and all the glitter)

I was wearing Mika's official Tshirt that a friend got me from Paris's gig, and lots of people where looking at me like an alien

At least you were .. stylish! :mf_rosetinted:

Now that you're coming to London (wow, all the way from Dubai :shocked: ) , there will be an all-MFCers gig :naughty:

I was in Berlin and the only MFC who was there was mellody :blink: Strange!

At least you were .. stylish! :mf_rosetinted:

Now that you're coming to London (wow, all the way from Dubai :shocked: ) , there will be an all-MFCers gig :naughty:

I was in Berlin and the only MFC who was there was mellody :blink: Strange!

Berlin and only one MFCier????

strange :shocked:

London gig will look like a UN essambly meeting... with lots of glitter, flashing hearts, masks, drinks, and insane colors

Berlin and only one MFCier????

strange :shocked:

London gig will look like a UN essambly meeting... with lots of glitter, flashing hearts, masks, drinks, and insane colors

I know! Well, plus me.. so there were two of us :wink2:

I know :naughty: .. Are you wearing bright colours or something like that too? :wink2:

I know! Well, plus me.. so there were two of us :wink2:

I know :naughty: .. Are you wearing bright colours or something like that too? :wink2:

No, am not

I don't have a very colorful clothes... and I don't own any flashy accessories (feeling guilty and boring).. am a dark jeans kind of person

:bleh:

I was promised a flashing heart... which is great... and the flag is also an option...

No, am not

I don't have a very colorful clothes... and I don't own any flashy accessories (feeling guilty and boring).. am a dark jeans kind of person

:bleh:

I was promised a flashing heart... which is great... and the flag is also an option...

Same here, just had a look into my wardrobe and there are so little things with bright colours :blink:

You know ... thats possible :shocked:

Its like a supernatural event seeing him live , I see shooting stars and sometimes .. hes so good looking he COULD be alien :shocked:

That doesn't happen to me, it's more like birds suddenly appear, every time he is near. :mf_rosetinted:

Freddie and Babs.....

This is my first time in here as I had no intention of going and I'm feeling a little giddy to say the least......and what do I find but talk of His Royal Perfectness by you two!!!

Just a general enquiry as to whether anyone has a spare bed for the night????? :blink:

I know a lot of peeps will already have left and be travelling etc but if anyone has booked a room and has no-one ot share it with....let me know!

I think I may be sorted on the ticket front and I have officially (on Freddies say so) booked my train ticket so it's just my hobo status to sort out now!!

Freddie and Babs.....

This is my first time in here as I had no intention of going and I'm feeling a little giddy to say the least......and what do I find but talk of His Royal Perfectness by you two!!!

Just a general enquiry as to whether anyone has a spare bed for the night????? :blink:

I know a lot of peeps will already have left and be travelling etc but if anyone has booked a room and has no-one ot share it with....let me know!

I think I may be sorted on the ticket front and I have officially (on Freddies say so) booked my train ticket so it's just my hobo status to sort out now!!

i cant help with the room .. sorry .. :boxed:

You will have an amazing time , and well look after you :thumb_yello:

i cant help with the room .. sorry .. :boxed:

You will have an amazing time , and well look after you :thumb_yello:

Thanks!

Just can't quite believe that I'm doing two nights again!!

Last time was in November in Manchester..........had no intention this time.

Everyone's been saying that it'll be a great night and that I should come but I never for a minute thought I would!

No everyone's on their travels and I won't be able to let them know that I'm coming until I see them tomorrow night! :shocked:

Right, I'm off to decide what to wear!!! :roftl:

Thanks again for your help.........I can now blame you as well as Mika for making me do mad things!!

Terrible news, I might not be able to go on Thursday! Some virus hit me like a ton of bricks last night and I feel very tight chested and achy! I'm praying I'll be ok, but if sarahlou1973 pops in, I hope she will be able to find alternative travel home just incase we can't make it.

Can some one let her know, thanks,

Back off to my toasty bed to sulk.