• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a spare seated ticket. :wink2:

Shhhhhhh, don't tempt me. *Runs Away*

I can't go.... :shocked:

Wish I could. I don't have money for train fare anyway - I get paid tomorrow. Damn Mika why couldn't he have had his last show tomorrow.

Stupid man.... :roftl:

too right!!! and if Mika is reading this.... get to the back.... thats where the party is!!!!!:roftl:

What the hell if you're going to have a crap view, might as well be a spectacularly crap one, I say!

See ya at the back then, love. :wink2:

we can have a who can be furthest back competition!! :shocked:

:roftl: I love it!!

Have fun at the Back. As I've just said in the Conduct Thread, Back is the new Front.

I hope it doesn't become so cool that there is a rush to get to the back......:boxed: How would that work..:blink: ?

:naughty:

Shhhhhhh, don't tempt me. *Runs Away*

I can't go.... :shocked:

Wish I could. I don't have money for train fare anyway - I get paid tomorrow. Damn Mika why couldn't he have had his last show tomorrow.

Stupid man.... :roftl:

Credit Card?????? Go on you know you want to!!! Come and join the party at the back!!:roftl:

ah, this will already be started by the time i get home- wish i could subscribe to the actual thread now.

hope you all have a great time- last gig of the tour - OH MY!!!!! God it's all been so fanfreakintastic i don't know where to begin. hope this last gig ends the tour with a BANG!!!!:wub2::punk::wink2::thumb_yello::roftl::blush-anim-cl::bleh:

Just texted kata, 45 people in the queue at 9.00am

I just got a text saying that there have been MFC'ers queuing from 1a.m for todays gig! and then others arriving at 4-5 a.m ,by 8 am there were already about 35 people there :shocked:

Now it's around 70

Wow! That's really impressive! :punk:

Hope that the people who started queuing so early will get the best spots!

I just got a text saying that there have been MFC'ers queuing from 1a.m for todays gig! and then others arriving at 4-5 a.m ,by 8 am there were already about 35 people there :shocked:

Now it's around 70

Do any of us know which mad MFC'ers were there from 1am? Mind you, they wouldn't be the first to have done that kind of thing and they won't be the last. Fanwise I mean, not specifically talking Mika concerts here....

But of course i completely understand why they're doing it to, after the debacle on Tuesday. Hope everyone plays nice today.

It's not sounding that way. Kata says some people say they have backstage passes! And a cryptic comment about thinking the security are going to work against them again.

And they're fed up.

Wow! That's really impressive! :punk:

Hope that the people who started queuing so early will get the best spots!

sadly it doesnt seem to work that way:sneaky2: My experience with the fans and security in Brighton last year has totally put me off standing at concerts for life:boxed:

But I hope they do ...or did....:blink:

It's not sounding that way. Kata says some people say they have backstage passes! And a cryptic comment about thinking the security are going to work against them again.

And they're fed up.

Backstage passes? Who said they had ?

Look guys, I am not in London, I don't know what's going on out there but if by chance, anyone in the queue is reading this, I have to say the following:

I got called, and texted, by different people over the last 30'.

According to them, the queueing is nastier than ever. Some MFCers are clearly misbehaving and being bitchy. The atmosphere is so bad it seems even Mika's management has heard of it.

So please, if you're reading, spread the word: ask people to calm down. We are a group, we're all Mika fans. No point being nasty to your fellow MFCers, nor to the people from Mikawebsite. We're all Mika fans and we're all adults. I dont want to sound patornizing or whatever, but really, if people start calling from London to say they're thinking about not staying for the concert because things are really too bad, I feel like I have to react

I got called, and texted, by different people over the last 30'. According to them, the queueing is nastier than ever. Some MFCers are clearly misbehaving and being bitchy. The atmosphere is so bad it seems even Mika's management has heard of it.

I want to trust your sources, but I'm also hoping that that's a bunch of miscommunication.

MFC being bitchy to the point where Mika's management hear of it is NOT WHAT WE NEED when trying to be recognized as official. :shocked:

What is with people? Is there something in the London air?

Helo, just got up from my sick bed to see what's going on. I can imagine it would be a bit manic today because of being the last gig.

ONE THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AT!

I think me and Diana should start a thread for those who got sick and couldn't go.

Helo, just got up from my sick bed to see what's going on. I can imagine it would be a bit manic today because of being the last gig.

I think me and Diana should start a thread for those who got sick and couldn't go.

Oh no! You're not going? :shocked: I hope you feel better soon!

I hope you feel better soon!