Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

Tickets on sale right now here: http://www.seetickets.com/gat/event.asp?n|showname=coming&showname=mika&e|promoter=372&filler1=gigsandtours&filler2=mika

Even if it's written, this website doesn't send tickets overseas. You have to take them at the box office just before the gig. :wink2:

Be careful!

Thank you Starrats for the information!!! :thumb_yello:

Do you trust this? I mean... both Juby's and Mika's myspace say tickets aren't availavle yet...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you trust this? I mean... both Juby's and Mika's myspace say tickets aren't availavle yet...

The blog which says "new tickets" contains a link where you can sell tickets for the 25th and 26th. Now the 28th is added.

The blog which says "new tickets" contains a link where you can sell tickets for the 25th and 26th. Now the 28th is added.

Yeah it has just been added... But seetickets is the ticketsailer whit which so many had problems last time right? With tickets arriving last minute? :sneaky2:

Yeah it has just been added... But seetickets is the ticketsailer whit which so many had problems last time right? With tickets arriving last minute? :sneaky2:

They don't ship them overseas, so you have to pick them up at the venue, or let them send to someone in the UK.

They don't ship them overseas, so you have to pick them up at the venue, or let them send to someone in the UK.

Yeah I know that... But remember what happened with Doncaster... British people only received their tickets the day before, and it created a whole mess. I don't know...

Hey Niki

I bought 3 tickets this morning and it all seemed ok. They mention that they will send the tickets a week before. I hope this will work. What do you suggest?

Any more Belgian fans going to the gig in London 28 feb?

Hey Niki

I bought 3 tickets this morning and it all seemed ok. They mention that they will send the tickets a week before. I hope this will work. What do you suggest?

for sure they don't send overseas... they will send an email saying that they had a lot of problems previously with overseas orders so they don't send anymore... so wether you have an address in UK they can send it to, wether you collect them at the venue before the show.

Hey Niki

Yes Phylomene and I so far. Phylo is not on this MFC cause she can't speak good english but she was in brussels and she's a real mika-addict too :D

Where are you from? Maybe we can make it so that we all travel together.

I'm really not sure about seetickets... as I said it was a real mess last time, although they had also said everything would be fine.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *is dying*

P.S. Pamette your PM box is full ;)

taking tickets at the venue is not such a big deal !! they open the desk before the doors open, so you can get in the queue and let someone in the queue while you're getting the tickets so you don't loose your place...

Yeah, it worked very much last sunday but you know it's very stressfull for us, poor little MFCers! :bleh:

That's why i prefer they know what will happen if they want to buy tickets now.

Yes Phylomene and I so far. Phylo is not on this MFC cause she can't speak good english but she was in brussels and she's a real mika-addict too :D

Where are you from? Maybe we can make it so that we all travel together.

I'm really not sure about seetickets... as I said it was a real mess last time, although they had also said everything would be fine.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *is dying*

P.S. Pamette your PM box is full ;)

You can try again! ;)

Yeah, it worked very much last sunday but you know it's very stressfull for us, poor little MFCers! :bleh:

That's why i prefer they know what will happen if they want to buy tickets now.

it's not stressful... i mean : you bought the tix so you're sure you will get them, and if they don't arrive home before the show, you know you'll have to get them at the venue...

and if you choose to get them at the venue directly, it's even safer, cause there is no chance of loosing the tickets :naughty::wink2:

anyway, it's true people have to be warned.

Yeah! I know! But you know that for some people, it's important to have tickets at home several weeks ago.

The most important is that when they buy their tickets, they know it won't be sent.

Because if the website wrote it will be sent and then sent an e-mail to say it won't, they are :shocked:! What happens?

There are so many ways to be stolen on internet.

Now that everybody knows how it works, it will be fine. ;)

I'm really getting confused with all these different brixton/hammersmith-threads... :blink:

Petra, what a beautiful picture of all the Happy Animals!

My little figure is sitting on top of my computer, he is my mascot now.

But he just jumped down to look at all his friends and himself in the picture!

I’ve just bought my ticket now, jay!:thumb_yello:

This is what See confirmation sent me by email:

Your order will be sent Secure delivery. You will need to sign for them on receipt

What do I do?

I was in Brussels with my daughter Yooligan and were at the beginning of the row whem Mika came out to sign! We were talking with Frensh speeking people. Was this You, perhaps?