Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

hmmmm so because im a smart one (not really), i bought the tickets from gigsandtours.com..... the link you all had said doesnt ship tickets to the US

so i guess my only option is to pick them up from the venue 2 hrs before. is this reliable? im scared now. should i buy 2 other tickets from when they go on general sale, just to make sure?

yes, i have the same problem. bought a ticket at seeticket.com and now i´m really scared. but i think in the end everyone gets their tickets... at least i hope so :blink:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you definitely have to pick them up at the venue. They don't want to send tickets overseas because they loose track of it and are scared that they might get lost.

I don't mind that so much, but what does worrie me is that I paid with my friend's creditcard who's not coming to london with me....

hey

just saw that the tickets on ticketweb are cheaper!!

I hope we can trust seetickets... I am so scared that we won't get them and we payed 4 pounds more! :boxed:

yes i´ve just seen it too. i´m so worried now, i sent seeticket a mail because i paid with my mum´s creditcard and i don´t wanna fly to london if i won´t get my ticket then. :thumbdown:

if you hear something more, please let me know!

You would go to the concert in UK and you come from Germany? Wow, a lot of international fans going there...

yes i´ll tell you if i hear something. sent them a mail but they haven´t replied yet. yes, i´m from germany. where do you come from?

you have a ticket for the 26th:shocked:

I want to go on the 26th, but then I will need 3 tickets and than I need to sell my 28th..

Why no go on 28th as well?, I am hoping to goto all three gigs as I have bought a ticket for each but bought a spare for 26th to let someone else from mfc who didnt get one to go!

Liz x x x

school..:thumbdown:

can't stay 3 days alone in london..:thumbdown:

That sucks, what year u in at school. I'm at uni but luckily only about an hour away from London so I may come each night or stay over a few night, would prefer to stay in b and b somewhere but it might be too expensive!!

Liz x x x

That sucks, what year u in at school. I'm at uni but luckily only about an hour away from London so I may come each night or stay over a few night, would prefer to stay in b and b somewhere but it might be too expensive!!

Liz x x x

11th grade

yeah for the 28h I'm going to miss thursday& friday:bleh: