Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

How can we meet the 28th? It would be nice to be organised so we all can stand together at the front... a big Mika addicted group!

And can we arrange something after the gig so we can meet Mika?

Last time in Vorst we were not organised but got to see Mika anyway. Though it is nicer when you are one group...

:woot_jump:

great idea! i´ll be there!! :naughty:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you hear something more, please let me know!

You would go to the concert in UK and you come from Germany? Wow, a lot of international fans going there...

hey mamsie,

just got a mail from seeticket and they wrote that they don´t send overseas so they will leave the ticket at the venue.

:thumbdown: still hoped they would send it.

i´m afraid that i might lose my goed place if i have to go to the venue first...

hey mamsie,

just got a mail from seeticket and they wrote that they don´t send overseas so they will leave the ticket at the venue.

:thumbdown: still hoped they would send it.

i´m afraid that i might lose my goed place if i have to go to the venue first...

Don't worry! Nobody lose his place in London.

If you're in the queue at 11.00 and you take your ticket at 17.00, people knows who you are and they let you come back to the place you were.

Don't worry! Nobody lose his place in London.

If you're in the queue at 11.00 and you take your ticket at 17.00, people knows who you are and they let you come back to the place you were.

hey,

thank you for your answer :thumb_yello: i hope it will be as you just said.

hope everything will work out because i still haven´t found someone who flies with me and i don´t wanna go alone, but we´ll see :naughty:

Sarah,

Where exactly in Germany do you live? Far away?

If you are able to come to Belgium, you can drive with us that morning. But we all stay in London untill saturday...

hey mamsie,

i live in geldern, that´s near kleve it´s in the west of germany. it´s not that far away from belgium, it depends on where you live exactly. i would love to stay for a few days in london, it´s a great chance if you are there anyway.

MAYBE my mum goes with me, but that´s not for sure yet (i think she won´t).

where do you exactly come from?

I'm still very much in doubt for this too.. esp. if I come with my daughter: too many days away from home, too pricey (everything multiplied by 2), brixton doesn't allow u14 to have standing ticks, so it'd mean another seated gig..

not sure at all.. 2 gigs on a row will be grand, though, like freddie said! :thumb_yello:

freddie, we'll meeettt!!! whoohoooo! :punk:

hey mamsie,

i live in geldern, that´s near kleve it´s in the west of germany. it´s not that far away from belgium, it depends on where you live exactly. i would love to stay for a few days in london, it´s a great chance if you are there anyway.

MAYBE my mum goes with me, but that´s not for sure yet (i think she won´t).

where do you exactly come from?

we live in Flanders between Brussels and Gent. My husband will drive and do business meetings while me and my 2 kids (one known as Yooligan!) will go to the Mika gig. It would be nice to meet you and your mum. But I'm afraid we have only one seat available in the car. This would be an option if your mum wouldn't join you. Otherwise it would be nice if you could warm her to fly together down there. Or go with Eurostar train. Tell her other mums are there ready to meet!! :boxed:

we live in Flanders between Brussels and Gent. My husband will drive and do business meetings while me and my 2 kids (one known as Yooligan!) will go to the Mika gig. It would be nice to meet you and your mum. But I'm afraid we have only one seat available in the car. This would be an option if your mum wouldn't join you. Otherwise it would be nice if you could warm her to fly together down there. Or go with Eurostar train. Tell her other mums are there ready to meet!! :boxed:

i think it would take me 3 hours to drive to you. but maybe i coud go by train but thank you very much for that offer!! i will let you know if i go with you as soon as i know more. didn´t know that yooligan is your daughter by the way :wink2: i think my mum really wants to go with me to london but she has an important meeting on the 28th and she would have to cancel it then, that´s the problem. i still hope i can convince her to come with me, it would be great :naughty: she would even go to the concert with me if i might be able to get another ticket and then we would spend the weekend in london. but i will let you know if i know more! :thumb_yello:

i think it would take me 3 hours to drive to you. but maybe i coud go by train but thank you very much for that offer!! i will let you know if i go with you as soon as i know more. didn´t know that yooligan is your daughter by the way :wink2: i think my mum really wants to go with me to london but she has an important meeting on the 28th and she would have to cancel it then, that´s the problem. i still hope i can convince her to come with me, it would be great :naughty: she would even go to the concert with me if i might be able to get another ticket and then we would spend the weekend in london. but i will let you know if i know more! :thumb_yello:

oke, fine. Let us know soon!

yeps, she is my mommie:wub2: I think she's getting MFCaddicted to^^

It would be nice if you come with us^^ it would also be nice if you can flywith yourmom^^

btw you speak dutch, don't you?

yeps, she is my mommie:wub2: I think she's getting MFCaddicted to^^

It would be nice if you come with us^^ it would also be nice if you can flywith yourmom^^

btw you speak dutch, don't you?

i wish my mum was mika-addicted too :biggrin2: but she likes him more and more. i will try to talk to her as soon as possible and then i can tell you more.

ja, ik spreek nederlands, ik studeer in nijmegen :wink2:

really like your picture by the way :)

i wish my mum was mika-addicted too :biggrin2: but she likes him more and more. i will try to talk to her as soon as possible and then i can tell you more.

ja, ik spreek nederlands, ik studeer in nijmegen :wink2:

really like your picture by the way :)

hahaaa me too^^ you can buy it in holland:p

Tell her other mums are there ready to meet!! :boxed:

Yep they sure are, I take my daughter BumbleBee_vix to the mika gigs with me now, it's very costly as even though she is 18 I still end up having to pay for her trains, gig tickets rooms, food the whole dam lot (while she finds she can't live without yet another pair of boots):sneaky2: pfft being her mum is very costly.

I even made her a nice bumble bee costume while mine was really naff. :sneaky2:

Still, I hope to meet more mum and daughter fans :punk: cos hell yeah...WE ROCK lol.

Still, I hope to meet more mum and daughter fans :punk: cos hell yeah...WE ROCK lol.

Our mum loves Mika very much but she doesn't speak english unfortunately .. :sad:

and when she was waiting with us, before the gig in Brixton she could talk only with us..

but she wasn't sad and she didn't feel lonely or strange when she stayed there alone..

when she was looking at all the people.. who were smiled and dressed up..

when she was singing songs with all of us.. she was so happy.. and she was very excited..

We hope that her first gig (25Feb) will be a huge pleasure for her (Isn't it obvious? :biggrin2: )

Our mum loves Mika very much but she doesn't speak english unfortunately .. :sad:

and when she was waiting with us, before the gig in Brixton she could talk only with us..

but she wasn't sad and she didn't feel lonely or strange when she stayed there alone..

when she was looking at all the people.. who were smiled and dressed up..

when she was singing songs with all of us.. she was so happy.. and she was very excited..

We hope that her first gig (25Feb) will be a huge pleasure for her (Isn't it obvious? :biggrin2: )

yeeey well look out for a big bumble bee and her mum :biggrin2: and....is that banner in your sig REAL!!!:blink: its MAHOOOOOSIVE!!!!! biggest woooah are you taking it to the gigs?