Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

Ohh hi .. well before the gig you "may" see him going in the venue , after he may do singings , a year ago you would of had no issues he would walk up a main street or backstage to several of us , months laters it ws barriers and a hundred .. so probably after the gig .. depnding on how crazy it is you may meet him

*cough* Signings *cough*

He does signings, not singings!!! :wink2:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

from what i can see tickets are still avaiable here http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user?quer...&search= mika

but i have no credit card :tears:

noone wanna buy one for me??? or give me and extra??? *puppy dog eyes*

Someone posted a bulletin post on myspace with selling some tickets for the gigs !:blink: I'm not sure if she still has them !

Someone posted a bulletin post on myspace with selling some tickets for the gigs !:blink: I'm not sure if she still has them !

who??? :blink:

None in the spare ticket thread?

nope :tears: which i find weird many ppl are asking for this day when they are still being sold...i have no way to buy them for i have no credit card, but if i did i would buy them right now :shocked:

xxlollipop_girlxx, did you go through See Tickets? If so, they don't send tickets out until about 2 or 3 days before the gig! Sounds like tham and I wouldn't use them again after the stress they caused last time.

xxlollipop_girlxx, did you go through See Tickets? If so, they don't send tickets out until about 2 or 3 days before the gig! Sounds like tham and I wouldn't use them again after the stress they caused last time.

I went through gigs and tours. Are thay part of seetickets I wonder?

Thanks for the reply!

I believe they are are part of the same company lollipopgirl. Try phoning them to ask and keep pestering. It is likely tht you will get your tickets, but everyone was in a hell of a panic last year when we bought tickets in May and didn't get them until 2DAYS before the concert. Talk about stress!

Yeah I booked my ticket with seetickets for Mika in Bournemouth back in May for November and they didnt send it until 4 days before the concert, which is why this time I went for ticket web to buy my tickets!! But jus keep phoning them as Shari says!!!

Liz x

Little word of warning to everyone who's planning to travel back from the gig by tube and isn't staying in Brixton. The Victoria line (i.e. the only line that operates to and from Brixton) is closed for maintenance after 10pm Monday-Thursdays. (As I just found out trying to get home - grr)

So after the concert, everyone who needs to travel back to their hotels/hostels etc. will need to either get a taxi/bus or walk to Stockwell station to get the Northern or Bakerloo lines. It's about a 20 minute walk I think.

Walking from Brixton to Stockwell isn't exactly the safest thing (I definitely wouldn't do it alone, even in daytime) but should be fine if we travel in groups :thumb_yello:.

Little word of warning to everyone who's planning to travel back from the gig by tube and isn't staying in Brixton. The Victoria line (i.e. the only line that operates to and from Brixton) is closed for maintenance after 10pm Monday-Thursdays. (As I just found out trying to get home - grr)

So after the concert, everyone who needs to travel back to their hotels/hostels etc. will need to either get a taxi/bus or walk to Stockwell station to get the Northern or Bakerloo lines. It's about a 20 minute walk I think.

Walking from Brixton to Stockwell isn't exactly the safest thing (I definitely wouldn't do it alone, even in daytime) but should be fine if we travel in groups :thumb_yello:.

hey, thanks for that! one qs...will there be taxis near the venure after the gig?

hey, thanks for that! one qs...will there be taxis near the venure after the gig?

I presume so but it's probably best to call one yourself. It's usually a safer option.

There's a system in London to promote safer travel during at night where you can text the word 'home' to a number (60835) and it will pick up your location automatically and send you the numbers of the recommended 'safe' licensed taxi companies.

I presume so but it's probably best to call one yourself. It's usually a safer option.

There's a system in London to promote safer travel during at night where you can text the word 'home' to a number (60835) and it will pick up your location automatically and send you the numbers of the recommended 'safe' licensed taxi companies.

great, thank u!!

Yeah I booked my ticket with seetickets for Mika in Bournemouth back in May for November and they didnt send it until 4 days before the concert, which is why this time I went for ticket web to buy my tickets!! But jus keep phoning them as Shari says!!!

Liz x

I had to pick up my Bournemouth tickets from the box office as they were so late.

I haven't looked into it yet, but I suspect Brixton takes into account the congestion zone? Where would be the best place to park a car?

Brixton isn't in the congestion zone, but you may have to pass through it to get there, I know I do.