Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, it was all right last time. i arrived about that time and I was standing as # 37, or smt along that line. 30th-ish position though :wink2:

Yeah the front row is about 100 people wide so 30th spot will get you a decent place. It's such a free-for-all when the doors open you never know where you're going to end up anyway. Someone who got to Brixton last time around 5 or 6 pm ended up right behind us.

well, it was all right last time. i arrived about that time and I was standing as # 37, or smt along that line. 30th-ish position though :wink2:

oh no now I'm freaking out.... I'm going with two friends who aren't big fans so there's no way I'll be able to make them queue.... And I really want to get a good view! Does anyone know if the venue (I'm talkin about Brixton, 28th) is very big? I want to be able to see!!!!!!!

Thanks

oh no now I'm freaking out.... I'm going with two friends who aren't big fans so there's no way I'll be able to make them queue.... And I really want to get a good view! Does anyone know if the venue (I'm talkin about Brixton, 28th) is very big? I want to be able to see!!!!!!!

Thanks

well brixton is the same size in both dates! :roftl:

and yes, i think it's fairly big. dunno how bigger/smaller than apollo, though. :wink2:

Thanks

Yes it's big. There are about 3000 people in the standing stalls. You can expect there will be several hundred people waiting by 6 pm.

Yes it's big. There are about 3000 people in the standing stalls. You can expect there will be several hundred people waiting by 6 pm.

ok thanks for the heads up... I'll do what I can to get there as early as possible!! :mf_rosetinted::thumb_yello:

wow! so many familiarMFC nicknames will be there!!

am so excited to meet all of you... I am looking forward meeting you almost as much as Mika

:wink2:

same here...i'm going to all 3 gigs, but i'm looking forward to queueing with all of you :wub2:

same here...i'm going to all 3 gigs, but i'm looking forward to queueing with all of you :wub2:

me too.. we will have a blast... entertain each other.. hope the weather is not too rainy (crossing fingers!)

I'm just going to the one on the 28th... but I'm looking forward to seein u all! I'll be wearing my flashing heart hehehe :mf_lustslow:

ahhhh! couldn't order these.. wastoo confusing for me to order them over seas (was worried about shipment timelines.. how will we recognize each other (very few of us have their real pics in their avatar)

me too.. we will have a blast... entertain each other.. hope the weather is not too rainy (crossing fingers!)

ahhhh! couldn't order these.. wastoo confusing for me to order them over seas (was worried about shipment timelines.. how will we recognize each other (very few of us have their real pics in their avatar)

hmm yeah annoying.... i guess if the MFCers who aren't wearing flashing hearts just go up to those who are wearing hearts and say hey! :wink2:

hmm yeah annoying.... i guess if the MFCers who aren't wearing flashing hearts just go up to those who are wearing hearts and say hey! :wink2:

It's never that hard to miss MFCers. I've never had much trouble. As long as you recognise one or two, just look for the mob surrounding them or the groups that keep walking down the queue, sit with them for a bit then wander back off.

Or just look for the crazy people.

It's never that hard to miss MFCers. I've never had much trouble. As long as you recognise one or two, just look for the mob surrounding them or the groups that keep walking down the queue, sit with them for a bit then wander back off.

hehehe cool! :punk:

I like "walking down the queue" and "wander back off"

:roftl:

I intend to come in very early... straight from the airport to Brixton.. to the after party! :punk: will be looking over my shoulder for all the fun people around

:roftl: :roftl:

Thanks

I'm in the same position, when I went in December we got to Brixton at about quarter to six and we were pretty near the front and we even went up to the loos and put our bags in the cloakroom.

You can see pretty well in Brixton even if you're watching from the back, the floor's sloping so you don't just see the back of people's heads so it's fine really.

I've been annoying everyone today by saying 'three weeks!!!' over and over and over, haha. I'm surprised I'm still alive.