Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fancy dress?? I've to pick my ticket up at the venue, and I didn't know anything about fancy dress. Can somebody please explain? Sometimes I feel like I'm completely out of date, must be getting too old...

I got my ticket through ticketweb using fast track.. and the ticket says "FANTASTICAL FANCY DRESS IS ENCOURAGED IF NOT EXPECTED"

I got my ticket through ticketweb using fast track.. and the ticket says "FANTASTICAL FANCY DRESS IS ENCOURAGED IF NOT EXPECTED"

The only one I got that said that was Somerset House, and that was in an e mail not on the actual ticket.

Oh and they can expect. Fantastical fancy dress indeed!:mf_rosetinted:

Sorry to bring this up again but :

Stalls GA4 A-Full???? and it says seats 105-108, but I thought I was standing!?!?!:blink:

I can't undertand the seating chart at all,:naughty:

any idea?please help....

oh, and fancy dress!?!?!?! really? lol, what counts as fancy dress if you have no fancy dressy things?!

Ha, they have that about fancy dress on the Brixton website as well and my best friend found it (I'm dragging her along on the 28th) and she was just like 'no way am I going in fancy dress' because she's a hardcore punk and she likes to pretend that she's far too cool for that sort of thing. :rolleyes:

I'm going straight from college though so I think fancy dress is a no for this time, maybe next time though. I'm getting really excited though, probably time to put a countdown up on msn actually.

Sorry to bring this up again but :

Stalls GA4 A-Full???? and it says seats 105-108, but I thought I was standing!?!?!:blink:

I can't undertand the seating chart at all,:naughty:

any idea?please help....

oh, and fancy dress!?!?!?! really? lol, what counts as fancy dress if you have no fancy dressy things?!

That is standing, don't worry about the numbers, they always do that.

GA means general admission. 4 is just a way of numbering ticket outlets and seats 105-108 means they are the 105th-108th tickets realeased from the GA4 people.

But you're standing so don't worry.

GA means general admission. 4 is just a way of numbering ticket outlets and seats 105-108 means they are the 105th-108th tickets realeased from the GA4 people.

oh thank you!!!:D

So if i just go early I could end up with a good standing position? I mean I'm not in any set area?

(Sorry, not familiar with Brixton):naughty:

oh thank you!!!:D

So if i just go early I could end up with a good standing position? I mean I'm not in any set area?

(Sorry, not familiar with Brixton):naughty:

Yeah general admission is everyone who is standing up downstairs. There's one queue so if your at the front of the queue your (one of the) first to get in.

Yeah general admission is everyone who is standing up downstairs. There's one queue so if your at the front of the queue your (one of the) first to get in.

ah, thats good. I was hoping it'd be like that. Just because they said stalls and seat numbers it threw me off a bit.:blink:

I'll probably hang around all day,lol. but it'll be worth it even to be near the front.

Thanx alot!:)

and the places are by arrival right? not numbers??

I'm a kinda newbie Mika fan, but i'm crazily obsessed already! glad i've found others! haha! I'm coming from Ireland, goin to see him in Brixton on the 28th. For all the professional Mika-concert-attendees out there, any advice on how to meet him b4 or after the concert?

THANKS!!! :thumb_yello:

I'm a kinda newbie Mika fan, but i'm crazily obsessed already! glad i've found others! haha! I'm coming from Ireland, goin to see him in Brixton on the 28th. For all the professional Mika-concert-attendees out there, any advice on how to meet him b4 or after the concert?

THANKS!!! :thumb_yello:

Ohh hi .. well before the gig you "may" see him going in the venue , after he may do singings , a year ago you would of had no issues he would walk up a main street or backstage to several of us , months laters it ws barriers and a hundred .. so probably after the gig .. depnding on how crazy it is you may meet him