If Mik@ cuts his hair???

Mikadmirer

Imagine -however the task maybe- the Situation if Mika has his hair cut :jawdrop: ....

And if he is as bald as a coot, no hair at all...:roftl: .

:annoyed_h4h:I love Mika how he is, just how he is, no more-no least... and I will always love him even if he gets his beautiful hair cut:tears:!!!

BUT I have long curly-hair, so it will be suprising if he "shaves" off this particular thing we have in common...

I hope Mika you will never do that :mad3:..

But you know what they say ... Looks wins over the eyes, but personality wins over the heart.. hahaha..

Take care.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly do not care what Mika does with his hair. I've never been a crazy fan of the curls. I mean, I love them and all, they're sweet and a part of the whole "MIKA" package that we know it to be, but I wouldn't go all suicidal if he cut them. It's his hair, and I honestly hope that he does change it a few times over the years. It'll be quite boring if he keeps the curls for the rest of his career. Plus, even though it's a part of "MIKA," I'm sure that he, himself, doesn't want to be known as the guy with the curls. The Q Awards slick-back was gorgeous. People went absolutely mad over it, freaking out because he changed it for one day, but wasn't it interesting?

He had short(er) hair when he was in school, and it looked fantastic on him. :thumb_yello:

Now, if he were to go bald, I don't think I could forgive that. :blink::naughty:

I wouldnt really care what he did with his hair, whether he straightened it or cut it or went all out bald, Hell even if he had bright orange hair with pink, green and yellow streaks ill be fine with it, I mean I love the curls and all, but Its just hair! there are better things to focus on than the state of someones hairstyle! he could even look like hes been through a gauze bush backwards, It wouldnt really matter to me, Hes still going to be mika in my mind even if he has no hair at all!

I actually loved the slick-back at the Q awards, it was something new, some change of scenery I say, pity it was for one night only!

Gosh, he looks beautiful with long curls but even if he does cut it shorter and (dare I say) leaves the curling iron alone he would still look beautiful......I think he does prefer the curls, though, he goes to a lot of trouble to get them looking so good.

Imagine him with a shorter, spiky hair cut!

I am bored of the curls. I don't care what he does with it really as long as he loses the granny coif.

:thumb_yello: The granny curls need to go. If he's going to curl his hair, it needs to be long in the first place. Cutting it shorter and then curling it just makes it completely obvious that it's just curled hair and not natural.

:thumb_yello: The granny curls need to go. If he's going to curl his hair, it needs to be long in the first place. Cutting it shorter and then curling it just makes it completely obvious that it's just curled hair and not natural.

Yes, I love LONG curls! Not short curls..........granny curls....LOL

i don't care if curls or not, long or short... but if he shaved it off, i'd cry for days!! :crybaby: and would refuse to look at him (photos, videos, live) again till he grew it back. :naughty:

I love his hair, the longer the better. I'd be disappointed if he chopped it off.

Imagine him with a shorter, spiky hair cut!

:shocked::no:

Don't even say it! :ban:

:naughty:

I don't see why people went so mental when he straightened his hair. I think it showed off his lovely face and bone structure.

I don't care what he does to his hair. It's his hair, he can do with it what he pleases. He'd look gorgeous with any due.

The only thing that I wouldn't be able to forgive is if he went scene on me.:blink:

I love mika's curls, and honestly would be sad seeing them go but it's not all about his looks. Atleast the thing that made me look up from my books that first time I saw him... I was sitting in the living room doing homework that was making me miserable and suddenly I heard this song that just made me feel instantly different and euphoric. I looked up and that's when I fell in love lol. So it wasn't with his hair or his looks it was with his ability to take me away from the harsh reality.

However, I LOVE HIS HAIR and I would love for it to grow some more...like how it was this time last year:mf_lustslow: