Mika backstage pass

becca_1993_

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dunno, must be terribly hard to see anything from backstage, I prefer to have a concert ticket myself :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

The curtains can be nice too you know, who knows what outstanding fascinating quality they are made of:thumb_yello:

I guess I'm the only person here who has stupidly refused one?

Did you refuse to go party with the celebs you silly pinguin? :shocked: Don't think it's odd to turn that down though, why the hell would anyone want to be backstage when all your friends are outside :doh:

Well, I was asked if I wanted to go to the sound check and walk through the snow scene in the penguin outfit while Mika was going through the runthrough for it, but I'm kind of a bit nervous of doing that sort of thing in case I make an idiot of myself, so I said maybe it would be best for me not to do it, didn't want to break anything.

Well, I was asked if I wanted to go to the sound check and walk through the snow scene in the penguin outfit while Mika was going through the runthrough for it, but I'm kind of a bit nervous of doing that sort of thing in case I make an idiot of myself, so I said maybe it would be best for me not to do it, didn't want to break anything.

would've been priceless though :roftl:

Haahhaha I could so imagine you doing that though!!! It'd look great!

Why didn't you do it!?:shocked: It would've been amazing to see that back on YT:roftl:

• 1 year later...