[DL] Mika on Jo Whiley's Live Lounge -- BBC Radio 1 (December 12 2007)

mariposa

Yes it's great isn't it. I know we have said this before, but I really want the world to wake up and realise there is so much more to Mika than falsetto.

Yes that! I've always been falling for the lower notes of Relax. It sounds unique and has a lot of the sound of his speaking voice in it, that I love so much. :wub2:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This verson almost has an RnB vibe. He is so versatile it's frightening :naughty: .

Yeah I can't believe how much he has squeezed out of LICM. Every time I think I've had enough he does something like this.

I'm going to be an hour late for work because I've listened to it at least 18 times already. I'm going to need some vacation time when the new album comes out. :naughty:

I'm a sucker for acoustic versions anyway... :wub2:

Have to get some work done today but every 15 min I come back to YouTube to play Relax again. And when I don't play the video I put all three songs on a loop in my Media Player... :wub2:

So for Mika's 7 song shuffle....were those suppose to be his 7 favorite songs?:boxed:

I've never heard this radio show before, so I don't know what the "shuffle" is suppose to be

They're just 7 random songs, not necessarily his favorites. :thumb_yello:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...