The "Mika" Germ

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're right. :naughty:

But why is Mika so badly afflicted? I didn't see him anywhere near the queue germ.

its contagious..just walk near those who are affected or stay in the same suffocating place for more than 20 min:punk:

I couldn't talk yesterday and my glands are popped out like anything today. I can't even eat or drink anything because it's too painful to swallow!

And now I have an interview to go to....I'm sure I'll make a great impression :boxed:

If I don't get the job at least I'll have passed them on a nice bit of Mika-germ. :naughty:

And of course I'll know who's to blame for it (MIKA! GRR)

Theres something going on .. Mika and his band have been ill and look how many of us have been ill after seeing him ... I believe there is a Mika germ that we are all catching:boxed:

Us, Mika, his band..rather poetic, isn't it?:roftl::lmao:

..its name is QUEUE...

Uahahahahahaha!!!!:roftl: :roftl:

Hahaha, I can't believe this thread is started!! I got sick after hugging Mika in Norway (cause that's the ooooonly thing that could have made me sick this time of year *chuckles* ), and I've passed it on to half the official Take That forum after going to Britain to see them there. I told them all "you have Mika germs now" and then I come back to this thread :roftl:

Hahaha, I can't believe this thread is started!! I got sick after hugging Mika in Norway (cause that's the ooooonly thing that could have made me sick this time of year *chuckles* ), and I've passed it on to half the official Take That forum after going to Britain to see them there. I told them all "you have Mika germs now" and then I come back to this thread :roftl:

*high five*:biggrin2: hope they'll be too ill to vote:naughty:

-We wait in the rain and cold for hours

-We get sick.

-We all stand front row in front of MIKA and Band

-We scream hour lungs out for a view hours

-Germs start to float trough the air.

-Germs infect MIKA and Band

-Everybody gets sick

So there MFC germs :naughty: :naughty:

am I the exception that confirm the rule?

i was ill BEFORE the italian tour and then after more and more gigs i was not ill...

i was only tired and tired and tired

yet now i'm tired

maybe i have a hidden mika germ, like fly tze tze :cool: