2007 - The Graham Norton Show on 20th December

babspanky

HOW UTTERLY DISAPPOINTING IN THE DARN VOICE-OVER GUY AT THE END OF GRAHAM nORTON, TALKING ALL OVER mIKA'S SET

yeah i know, that sucked majorly :thumbdown: and i swear it wasn't even the full song was it? they cut out some bits :sad:

Good point. What annoys is the whole day the BBC were advertising 'mika singing' or whatever,there was even a pic of him in my tv times! and then don't even play the whole song!!

Oh well it was funny :roftl:

really!? oh i didn't notice that.. maybe i should watch more tv lol. it did suck majorly though they didn't show him that much :sneaky2: but yeah it was still funny :biggrin2:

*waits someone to put it on youtube*

*waits for the graham norton show uncut on sunday*

i don't think there's the uncut one on sunday :blink: it didn't come up on the tv guide :thumbdown:

Very disappointing Mika-wise, as you say, they started rolling the credits halfway through, and also they didn't include any of the chat Mika had on the sofa.

And I can't find an uncut on the TV guide either.

It was a funny show, but they missed some funny bits out like when Graham gave them all presents of soft toys which represented sexually transmitted diseases.

I am ripping it now, but it is a bit crap, to be honest.

Very disappointing Mika-wise, as you say, they started rolling the credits halfway through, and also they didn't include any of the chat Mika had on the sofa.

And I can't find an uncut on the TV guide either.

It was a funny show, but they missed some funny bits out like when Graham gave them all presents of soft toys which represented sexually transmitted diseases.

I am ripping it now, but it is a bit crap, to be honest.

Thanks anyway babs :huglove:

really!? oh i didn't notice that.. maybe i should watch more tv lol. it did suck majorly though they didn't show him that much :sneaky2: but yeah it was still funny :biggrin2:

Or maby I should get out more :naughty:

But yes, as you're asking, they did..'tonite on the Graham Norton show Mika sings ..stuff like that between programmes. They should not say things like that..I got vaguely excited!