2007 - The Graham Norton Show on 20th December

babspanky

Okay so I finally found it at about 4:45 and there were about 15 people in the queue including Aurelien and Sariflor. As soon as I got there a random guy came up and asked what I was queuing for..so I told him. he said that he has 2 guest list tickets and would I like to use the spare one? I said no initially because I was supposed to be meeting Laura and her friends who hadn't arrived yet and he said he was going to go to the pub but will come back in 30 mins to see if I'd changed my mind. After talking to Sara for a while, she convinced me to do it since it would probably mean getting to meet them all.

So I did. They took us (about 10 of us) inside and sat us in a cafe to wait. (The guy is an extra on TV and was some annoying ginger kid in a phones4u advert apparently.....and had just done a photo shoot with Graham for Heat magazine whihc is how he got the tickets)

Annnyway, we sat in the cafe for a bit not knowing what was going on. That guy was sooo weird and creepy and kinda annoying...I just wanted to go back outside and join the others :(

I saw Mika and the whole band in the cafe getting food and drinks and walking straight past me but didn't speak to any of them. No one else in the cafe even acknowledged them or even knew who they were...including Mika and although looking back I know I could have said something to them...it felt like I wasn't really allowed. We waited there (bored out of my mind) for a while and saw everyone from the Paul O'Grady show which had just finished filming. They had done some kind of panto.... I saw Cilla Black, Joan Rivers, Louis Walsh , Jamelia and a load of other random people walking past in panto costumes....

They finally told us to go in at about 6:45 I think, we went through the backstage entrance and realised that everyone was already sitting down. I tried to look for Sara or Laura or Babs or anyone and finally saw Babs and Sara up towards the back. They showed us to our reserved seats. 4 rows from the front, directly in line with the sofa. Laura and her friends only just about got in and sat 4 rows behind me.

The show was great...can't really remember much...I'm sure it'll come back to me when I see it on TV.

ika came on at the end for a brief chat and they gave out some presents.....(not sure how much you want me to go into all of this, whether you wanna watch it first or not?) and then he sang Relax twice. The first time was fine but they wanted to do some different shots with the camera so they did it again, which we definitely didn't complain about.

We discovered...or should I say Mika discovered, he has herpes and was quite worried about it....erm... and that was about it!

We waited in the lobby after because it was warm!!! we didn't actually bother looking for a backstage exit or anything because when we were in the lobby there was a car outside with a LUKE JUBY sign pinned on the window. We saw him get in the car a bit later and he waved when he noticed us a few times. We waited for the rest but they didn't turnup...presume they left earlier. But we had a good chat and we were on comfy sofas in the warmth so we didn't mind. Then we left about 11:00 to get our last trains etc.

The End.

(I've probably missed out important stuff but my memorys gone...)

Thanks for the report !!!

Poor Mika with herpes !:boxed:

YES! :sneaky2:

But I kept leaning over towards the guy on the other side of me so people would think I was with him instead hahaha

I know it sounds mean and ungrateful but i'm sure the others will back me up once they get home :P

Seriously though, the guy was over twice my age and was determined to get my number and go out for drinks in Greenwich sometime soon :shocked:

I ran off without even saying bye at the end hahahah

Oh Jennie, you wanted him something rotten :wink2::roftl:

If anybody watches it tonight, check out Jens hot new man! He's sat to her left :thumb_yello: im about 4 rows back,wearing a green hoody :cool:

what a night!! awesome, i love you guys!!

Oh Jennie, you wanted him something rotten :wink2::roftl:

If anybody watches it tonight, check out Jens hot new man! He's sat to her left :thumb_yello: im about 4 rows back,wearing a green hoody :cool:

what a night!! awesome, i love you guys!!

:puke:

shut it you - it wasn't funny..... :naughty:

My punishment for never watching tv - there are 5 (!) remote controls lying on the table and I can't get the tv up and running. We have digital tv since a few months but I've never made myself familiar with the system. And I can't get in touch with the rightful owner at the moment. :sneaky2:

*feels silly now*

Oh well. Will watch it on YouTube although we actually CAN receive the BBC here...

it was only mika performing.. and halfway through the credits showed up and some stupid guy was talking over it, but the whole show was pretty funny :biggrin2:

Yeah I laughed my ass out... who was that older woman? She was brilliant :biggrin2:

And Mika was on for 30 secs, pffff :naughty: :naughty:

Yeah I laughed my ass out... who was that older woman? She was brilliant :biggrin2:

And Mika was on for 30 secs, pffff :naughty: :naughty:

yeah she was sooo funny, omg her stories :roftl::roftl:

yeah too bad he wasn't on for long, bout those clips when they showed his face, phwoaar gorgeousness :)