2007 - The Graham Norton Show on 20th December

babspanky

Hey Jen, did your sister go with you in the end?

She phoned as soon as I got in the queue to say she couldn't make it.

Don't worry I'll kill her on your behalf.

I saw Andy briefly (wearing Mika's glasses :blink:) But he ran off pretty quickly - sorry.

:blink:herpes...I guess it's a cold sore then (looks shiftily from side to side).

I think I would have been the same as you and not said a word to him but itching to run over and take a bit out of his burger lol.

It seems odd that you got into the cafe but weren't allowed to chat to him, I know it's just a feeling you got and I would be the same cos you probs felt as though you weren't really supposed to be there and didn't want to intrude, but if it was official and HE spoke to you then that would have been fine.

I'm sure I've missed alot of stuff out. Once they show it on TV I'm sure we'll remember funny in between bits to fill you in on.

The others will probably post too although I was appointed official first report giver for today since I'd be home soonest :naughty:

She phoned as soon as I got in the queue to say she couldn't make it.

Don't worry I'll kill her on your behalf.

I saw Andy briefly (wearing Mika's glasses :blink:) But he ran off pretty quickly - sorry.

Never mind, I had started off, on the off chance that you might have good news, but turned round when I got your text.

Which glasses was Andy wearing, and what's this about Mika having herpes?

Never mind, I had started off, on the off chance that you might have good news, but turned round when I got your text.

Which glasses was Andy wearing, and what's this about Mika having herpes?

The Brixton glasses. They really suited him!

They had a bit of an ongoing herpes discussion but Mika got very concerned since he gets cold sores alot apparently. He kept asking if it meant he really has herpes. I think they'll only show the initial part of that convo, if any of it though. I really can't remember which bits were on camera and which weren't now.

Well I think you have to watch the show to understand the herpes thing... Although I'm not sure if they'll show it since it was between the 2 Relaxes I think....

It was a bit of a weird situation. I was trying to make eye contact with them to at least say hi but they were all bustling about getting food and drinks etc so I didn't want to go out of my way to speak to them..Everyone in the cafe were friends and family of Graham so obviously weren't interested.

Plus I think I'm past the stage of going crazy being in the same room as any of them. Not that I get any less excited or anything but I think I'm just becoming used to it a bit!

wow, well it's a nice thing to get used to anyway!

How many times have you seen Mika(live or other) now?

Thanks for the report Jennie ... glad I stayed up (OK, I admit, I was up anyway:sneaky2: ). I'm glad you had a good evening ... did you get stuck with the weirdo next to you for the show?

YES! :sneaky2:

But I kept leaning over towards the guy on the other side of me so people would think I was with him instead hahaha

I know it sounds mean and ungrateful but i'm sure the others will back me up once they get home :P

Seriously though, the guy was over twice my age and was determined to get my number and go out for drinks in Greenwich sometime soon :shocked:

I ran off without even saying bye at the end hahahah

YES! :sneaky2:

But I kept leaning over towards the guy on the other side of me so people would think I was with him instead hahaha

I know it sounds mean and ungrateful but i'm sure the others will back me up once they get home :P

Seriously though, the guy was over twice my age and was determined to get my number and go out for drinks in Greenwich sometime soon :shocked:

I ran off without even saying bye at the end hahahah

LMAO! oh dear....jen! do i need to come back to london and keep eye on u?!?! :boxed::wink2:

glad u had fun ;)

They had a bit of an ongoing herpes discussion but Mika got very concerned since he gets cold sores alot apparently. He kept asking if it meant he really has herpes. I think they'll only show the initial part of that convo, if any of it though. I really can't remember which bits were on camera and which weren't now.

What? What's this story? Andy gave Mika herpes? :shocked:

:naughty:

They had a bit of an ongoing herpes discussion but Mika got very concerned since he gets cold sores alot apparently. He kept asking if it meant he really has herpes.

Wha? How on earth did they get onto that topic in the first place? Talk about a random line of conversation :bleh:

What? What's this story? Andy gave Mika herpes? :shocked:

:naughty:

:naughty::roftl:

ah no allegra

questa scusa nn regge più!

il livello di inglese raggiunto in qs post è praticamente perfetto!

to be added in the oldlings list, just send a pm to dcdeb and she will turn you old immediately! :naughty:

Or maybe she'll read this and turn you old without the PM :wink2:

Welcome to the Oldlings, allegra. Ci piace molto! :)

And Jennie, thanks so much for the report! Can't wait to see the show!

dcdeb