The absolute, final, definitive answer on Mika’s sexuality thread! With proof!

JackViolet

My, apparently talking about the Subject We Dare Not Talk about makes one popular! So long as you don't say anything, of course... :cool:

Niki: my vote is for fridge. Monkeys are just too high-maintenance. So, fridge until proven monkey!

My Lebanese boy is actually from Amish country rather than Lebanon-the-country, so I doubt he knows much about turkish pizzas in the UK. Actually, neither of us being from the UK I don't know that he'd be much help even if he were from the country (I have a half-Lebanese-from-the-real-Lebanon friend too and I highly doubt he has any idea). Guess you'll just have to ask Mika!

Hannah, the avocado love was a pleasant surprise, but surely it's obvious that any boy I'd date would have to be gay.

--Jack

love the monkey part. :yay:

ehm sorry, but could anyone explain to me what exactly "oral fixation" means? google didnt help much :tears:

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see you have put a lot of work into this thread however i am not totally convisted with the proof above

Oh, that's too bad! What was I trying to prove, again? :biggrin2:

clue 4: if you know where the guy grequently vists its called stalking

we all have a fave places to visit

I don't have to stalk him when I'm secretly working for him! :roftl:

i just wont to say im proud of who mika is im glad he is being himslef and not what other people wont. im all about his music yeah i think he is good looking but i dont care what he prefers

Meanwhile, I will go kill myself if he's not gay. Or was it straight?

--Jack

I can see you have put a lot of work into this thread however i am not totally convisted with the proof above

clue 1: how old was mika when he wrote grace kelly?

we all know that he wrote it when he was angry to the mucial industry and that a family member likes grace kelly and that mika likes freddie's music. and writing songs about a guy who left his wife and fam to be with a guy

i think its safe to say that life in cartoon motion was writting when he was a teenager and teenager's go through the whole stage of trying to found out who they are,there sexuality and what they wont from life.

clue 2: mika had a vocal coach and use to sing in opera do i need to say more.

clue 3: influences does it really matter if mikas musical intersets are not from people who are straight we all have different interest in music

clue 4: if you know where the guy grequently vists its called stalking

we all have a fave places to visit

clue 5: mika is expressing is indvidaultiy through the way he dresses and his performances on stage.

would mika be has succesfull if he was like everyong else through his dresses sense or live on stage no he would be the same as everyone else and after a while it gets kinda boring

clue 6: so

clue 7: rainbows and bright colours

i quite francitlly like the fact that his not affaird to say he likes rainbows and bright colours

i like both AND IM NOT GAY OR A LESBAIN its who i am as a person

clue 8: no comment

clue 9: I AM OUTRAGED THAT ANYONE CAN SAY THAT AN EARRING FOR A MALE MEANS THERE GAY, ITS DISCRIMATION.

I HAVE AN 18 YEAR OLD BRO WITH HIS EAR PIERCED AND HE IS NOT GAY

there are other musicians with there ear pireces aj mclean from the backstreet boys not gay , tay hanson from hanson not gay, and many more who i carnt think of right now

people history is changing and the way we see people

would u freak out if mika owns a hair striaghter, couse that use to mean a guy was gay today the meaning is different

i just wont to say im proud of who mika is im glad he is being himslef and not what other people wont. im all about his music yeah i think he is good looking but i dont care what he prefers

another fantabulous proof of how well sarcasm passes the screen barrier...

explaination to our dear metal thing : THE THREAD IS A BIG JOKE TO PROVE THAT THERE IS NOTHING TO PROVE...

or should i simply go to bed and go back to my "i don't post anymore cause you're all too dumb" phase :naughty:...

explaination to our dear metal thing : THE THREAD IS A BIG JOKE TO PROVE THAT THERE IS NOTHING TO PROVE...

or should i simply go to bed and go back to my "i don't post anymore cause you're all too dumb" phase :naughty:...

Thank goodness I understand sarcasm. If only everyone could understand it too. :roftl:

i said that too...

and no, sarcasm doesn't cross the screen barrier, we had many many many occasions to notice that... too bad :naughty:

Yeah, I know. Even after people have said multiple times it's a joke. I always make sure I put a little smiley face next to everything I write so no one gets confused or no one's feelings get hurt. :mf_rosetinted::thumb_yello::roftl::wink2: :crash:

Though I don't think this one is entirely appropriate. :hoover:

well....I'm in a complete disagreement with the "earing" part. First we have to consider that he comes from a different culture than we are. In Europe a lot of guys wear erings, the rappers wear erings, a friend of mine, he is swiss and he wears an eraing, David Beckham does, so is Robbie Williams and Colin Farrell and all of them are "metrosexual" can't Mika be a metrosexual aswell?

Just because you wear an earing doesn't mean that you have to be labeld as "gay"

another thing I differ is the "bright colors", I hate to repeat myself, but then again he is from another CULTURE!, I have to go back to my example. My friend Christian, he is swiss, he is and has ideas from a different culture, he wears pink, purple, yellow, baby blue, etc. so, that means that he is gay too? I don't think so.

also, the lyrics. Is there any rule that says that a singer must write about himself and himself alone?, no, yes, he goes to gay bars, Bon Jovi does too! he goes there to get stories to write about in his songs, everyone that is in the music or movies, goes to talk to poeple and gets the stories. There is no rule that says "if you are a singer, you MUST talk about yourself, and yourself alone"

The gay friends....I have gay and lesbian friends...if I hang out with them does it means that I like girls? and his voice....I mean...he was taught to sing opera or whatever, doing that you have to learn how to manage your voice in different pitch (or however you call it) he prefers doing falssetto. In a song Robbie Williams does too, that means he is gay?

Yes, maybe you are saying or thinking "You are just saying this because you don't want him to be gay", I might be, maybe I'm not, but you are just judging someone without seeing or reading between lines!. But I can tell you something, from here it seems that all of you want him to be gay.

This is just my opinion of what I think about your sayings. For me, he is straight until proven the contrarie.....

amen im with you on this one big time

My, apparently talking about the Subject We Dare Not Talk about makes one popular! So long as you don't say anything, of course... :cool:

--Jack

Yes, "WE DON'T CARE, but yet we will all post about it"

(sarcasm)

i was just posting my voice on the topic

What if you're like me, and you care about people not caring? :mf_rosetinted:

Okay last time I'm saying this:

It's a JOKE, JOKE, JOKE, JOKE, JOKE!

You know as in, not to be taken seriously, have a good laugh about it.

The problem is not the joke, the problem is... what exactly is the disagreement?

In any case I should stop posting 'cause I'm forgetting what my initial point was.

--Jack

My Lebanese boy is actually from Amish country rather than Lebanon-the-country...

--Jack

Ooh, we have Lebanon PA!

We also have Liverpool PA, Intercourse PA, and Blue Balls PA.

No lie. I ate dinner at the 'Bird-in-Hand Restaurant' a while ago.

i was just posting my voice on the topic

the thing is : there is no topic :naughty: it was not a real demonstration of anything since the poster (very intelligent person of us) who posted it made it as a purpose to deny everything that she was saying as in :

"yes, he has that but oh well, he has that too, which is the complete opposite of the first one !! damn the mika is smart to confuse people and not reveal anything to us !!!"

see ? if no, not a big deal... :punk:

Ooh, we have Lebanon PA!

We also have Liverpool PA, Intercourse PA, and Blue Balls PA.

No lie. I ate dinner at the 'Bird-in-Hand Restaurant' a while ago.

We have a Lebanon, IN. My brother's ex-girlfriend lived there.

And a Santa Claus, IN, though that's not as good at Intercourse or Blue Balls. I just heard that somewhere too...

We have a Lebanon, IN. My brother's ex-girlfriend lived there.

My sister's future husband used to live in Liverpool PA.

What a small world.

Edit: Have you ever been to Narr, Pennsylvania?

It's not very pretty this time of year...

THAT WAS SO FUNNY I FORGOT TO LAUGH

i think some people need to stop and think what a joke is to them isnt to others

wasn't meant to be funny, people who agree have to find each other in this crual world ! it's good for you !!

and oh, i've been told already what you said but DAMN IT, i can't stop :blink: