The absolute, final, definitive answer on Mika’s sexuality thread! With proof!

JackViolet

Yop and I have had some fair disgreements too lol. But I love her. I've just grown accustomed to her personality and now I understand her posts. Please remember that she is French and has said that she only knows soft and hard english words, but no words in between if this makes any sense. This may be why her posts may seem a little harsh.

In her post after yours, where she is saying: "welcome back to carebear land" she's not being bitchy towards you in particular, or bitchy at all. In fact, she's just trying to make everyone see that we only seem to be happy in this forum when we escape the real life, which I'll admit is true. But once real life kicks in, we get everyone disagreeing, different opinions flying north, east, south and west, we can't keep up with eachother and it's all a mess. We just have to try and realise that a subject like this is sensitive to other people. Sharing an opinion is fine but I guess it just depends on how strong that opinion is, or how it is said. We just have to learn to deal with real life matters on this forum without losing our heads.

ok

can i just say i only get bitchy when im over tired or i have had a few sezuires which is why im in a bitchy mood today

im sorry for being a bitch

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my dad and I have a sort of bipolar relationship. One minute we get along, the next I'm screaming that I'll kill him in his sleep and slamming the door.

Oh man....I don't want to make you mad. :shocked:

I've not exactly lived the easy life myself through school and outside school but the important thing is, is to rise above it. It's what makes us stronger, not weaker. Please remember that none of us know you intimately - we did not know about your life at school, nor about your sensitivity. One piece of advice, if I may: Read the post first, look at HOW it's written and the CONTEXT that lays in it, and if there are posts, READ them. If you are confused or something or offended...if you read the posts your confusion may end or if you see lots of "LMFAO :roftl: :roftl:" then you know it was intended as joke, rather than as an offensive post :wink2:

once you start to feel more at home here, you'll get to know everyone's personalities, therefore making it easier for you to understand what is a joke/light hearted/witty/sarcastic/satirical and what is down right offensive ^_^

thanx i shall do that

ok

can i just say i only get bitchy when im over tired or i have had a few sezuires which is why im in a bitchy mood today

im sorry for being a bitch

don't worry about it. Maybe you - and newbies in general - should stick to happy, conversational threads and get to know everyone that way, before jumping into a satirical-turned-serious thread. It's this kind of thread that brings the beast out in people lol.

ok ok... let's say no one is a bitch, ok ? :biggrin2:

get well soon after your seizures, not sure you should be facing a computer screen now, but hey... you do what you want :thumb_yello:

personally, i'm going to bed for the 3939625th time tonight...

Goodnight, Yop. :D Seriously, get your arse in bed. :roftl::naughty:

ok ok... let's say no one is a bitch, ok ? :biggrin2:

get well soon after your seizures, not sure you should be facing a computer screen now, but hey... you do what you want :thumb_yello:

personally, i'm going to bed for the 3939625th time tonight...

:roftl:

didn't you study medication Yop? Surely you should know that stress isn't good for you, neither is looking at a screen straight before going to bed?

Pfft...and people think you're smart....whatever next...

it would be healthier for you AND the forum if you just left the MFC altogether. How many times have you "left" now? Maybe you should get help for this slight obsession of yours. :mf_rosetinted:

haha. love you :wub2:

don't worry about it. Maybe you - and newbies in general - should stick to happy, conversational threads and get to know everyone that way, before jumping into a satirical-turned-serious thread. It's this kind of thread that brings the beast out in people lol.

Maybe we should do a warning thread :

- very sarcastic ones : Kata, Babspanky, JackViolet, Yoppappop

watch out for anything posted by them -us- high degree of sarcasm to be feared

- carebears : everyone else :biggrin2:

- super carebears : dcdeb, CazGirl :wink2: all my love

u never know it also has to do with are temparment

lol...maybe cultures does define who we are...

mexican people are a bit spicy...I guess I am...no is a bitch in here...maybe it wasn't our day today....or whatever :biggrin2:

you know what? my first every teddy bear was a carebear.

Know what one it was?

Love-a-lots! :wub2:

I kid you not!!!

didn't you study medication Yop? Surely you should know that stress isn't good for you, neither is looking at a screen straight before going to bed?

Pfft...and people think you're smart....whatever next...

it would be healthier for you AND the forum if you just left the MFC altogether. How many times have you "left" now? Maybe you should get help for this slight obsession of yours. :mf_rosetinted:

haha. love you :wub2:

the help i'm getting is not very efficient i guess :biggrin2:

HEY! Are you making fun of me now? :sneaky2:

I can't help it if I'm a Disney freak as well as a Mika geek... :insane:

dcdeb

The next time you go to Disneyworld, get me an Alice in Wonderland music box, OKAY?:biggrin2:

Haha can't wait to tell Christine that she's now a carebear :mf_rosetinted: