The absolute, final, definitive answer on Mika’s sexuality thread! With proof!

JackViolet

In all honesty, it's quite obvious that it's not serious. If it were serious, I don't think that someone would have the lack of a brain to post an entire thread of contradictions, because it would be pointless. But hey, this is the MFC. Who knows?

:mf_rosetinted::naughty::roftl::boxed::wink2::biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

Wow Hannah. That's a lot of smiley faces.

And yes, if you actually read the first post, you'll see the obvious contradictions. Giant post of obvious contradictions = not serious.

Or we could always call each other and be like "CAN YOU BELIEVE THEY BANNED JOKING ON THE MFC?! OMGZ NOT FAIR."

ZOMG of course!

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're debating wether Mika is a fridge-lover or a Monkeylover...

Hard debate, we hope we wont offend anyone.

ohh ok...i see:blink:

hard question!

this fridge definatly needs to be analised, maybe someone will find a clue......or a monkey in it...:boxed:

*confused*

ohh ok...i see:blink:

hard question!

this fridge definatly needs to be analised, maybe someone will find a clue......or a monkey in it...:boxed:

*confused*

Opens MMMM's fridge...

*faints*

Oh my god you don't wanna know what's in there! :boxed:

EDIT: JOKE

OK, this is interesting...

You all were saying how it was unfair of people to jump all over

others who ask "Is Mika gay?"

And yet you have no trouble ganging up on and berating these posters who

didn't get the sarcasm/joke of Jack's post.

:sneaky2:

So they didn't get it, they took it too seriously. Are you going to

beat them up about it all night?

And girls, now that you've been told it's a joke, can't you just let it

go as well?

dcdeb

go as well?

dcdeb

Peacekeeping hippie.:sneaky2:

(I'm kidding:mf_lustslow: )

I can see you have put a lot of work into this thread however i am not totally convisted with the proof above

clue 1: how old was mika when he wrote grace kelly?

we all know that he wrote it when he was angry to the mucial industry and that a family member likes grace kelly and that mika likes freddie's music. and writing songs about a guy who left his wife and fam to be with a guy

i think its safe to say that life in cartoon motion was writting when he was a teenager and teenager's go through the whole stage of trying to found out who they are,there sexuality and what they wont from life.

clue 2: mika had a vocal coach and use to sing in opera do i need to say more.

clue 3: influences does it really matter if mikas musical intersets are not from people who are straight we all have different interest in music

clue 4: if you know where the guy grequently vists its called stalking

we all have a fave places to visit

clue 5: mika is expressing is indvidaultiy through the way he dresses and his performances on stage.

would mika be has succesfull if he was like everyong else through his dresses sense or live on stage no he would be the same as everyone else and after a while it gets kinda boring

clue 6: so

clue 7: rainbows and bright colours

i quite francitlly like the fact that his not affaird to say he likes rainbows and bright colours

i like both AND IM NOT GAY OR A LESBAIN its who i am as a person

clue 8: no comment

clue 9: I AM OUTRAGED THAT ANYONE CAN SAY THAT AN EARRING FOR A MALE MEANS THERE GAY, ITS DISCRIMATION.

I HAVE AN 18 YEAR OLD BRO WITH HIS EAR PIERCED AND HE IS NOT GAY

there are other musicians with there ear pireces aj mclean from the backstreet boys not gay , tay hanson from hanson not gay, and many more who i carnt think of right now

people history is changing and the way we see people

would u freak out if mika owns a hair striaghter, couse that use to mean a guy was gay today the meaning is different

i just wont to say im proud of who mika is im glad he is being himslef and not what other people wont. im all about his music yeah i think he is good looking but i dont care what he prefers

NOTE TO EVERYONE: I have not gone past the page where this was posted because I would probably forget what page this was on, so if anyone else has commented this and I am about to repeat things other people have said, I apologise in advance.

Sweetheart, JackViolet was being satirical about the entire thing. She was taking notes from other people's conversations and putting it into one post, and made the entire topic show how unimportant Mika's sexuality is, how silly some ideas are (the earring, for example) and how we can speculate as much as we like, but how we're never going to know until Mika tells us.

I think we all got pretty deep into the conversation and the deeper things go the more likely we are to argue and we'll probably become more exaggerative too.

The important thing we have to remember is that Mika's sexuality is UNIMPORTANT. It's his private life and we have nothing to do with.

I repeat once more: JackViolet's post was not serious or nasty, but satirical on the entire situation.

go as well?

dcdeb

i could came back with a reall bitchy comment but i wont

i can take a joke after the last 24 hours its no wonder im so fiesty

i work with children so for anyone who thinks i carnt take a joke trying working with kids all day who tell u the stranget jokes out of everyday things

I'm really trying to not post a lot in this thread as I think it is pointless but I seem to detect a few slight digs at fellow MFC members. It's turning a bit bitchy and hurtful comments have been said.

Perhaps this is why we do not normally discuss matters like this?

Compare this thread with the Personal Life thread, which is full of mature, intelligent discussions which are delightful to read to this one which is confusing at best of times and to be frank, is quite immature. Like I have said previously, it would be a shame to have to get the Personal Life thread locked because of the behaviour in this thread.

I don't like to see people fighting or upsetting each other. No one here is better than anyone else. Remember, we are all in this together!

i work with children so for anyone who thinks i carnt take a joke trying working with kids all day who tell u the stranget jokes out of everyday things

A bitchy comment to me? :blink: I was defending you, my dear. :)

And trying to tell you in a nice way to cool down and walk away

from what was turning into a very negative situation.

Which is what I think more than one of us here needs to do now. :wink2:

dcdeb

I don't care about being immature :mf_rosetinted:

Aurora, this is the all point of this thread, escapism :) Breaking with smart and argumentative discussions about a subject we've been discussing too long.

We're trying to have fun. :bleh: :bleh:

We don't wanna offense anyone.

What if you're like me, and you care about people not caring? :mf_rosetinted:

The problem is not the joke, the problem is... what exactly is the disagreement?

In any case I should stop posting 'cause I'm forgetting what my initial point was.

--Jack

LOL............right ol' hornets nest you've stirred up today eh? :naughty:

There should be age/ability/IQ classifications for what threads people on here are allowed to go into!!

It's such hard work with some who really don't get it!! :sneaky2:

Jack oh Jack oh Jack oh Jack.........:wub2:

go as well?

dcdeb

i explained before jumping :angel_not: !! i admit, after teasing a little bit :blush-anim-cl: but the explaination :boxed: what was i supposed to do ?? :biggrin2:

deb, you're a TOP MOD :thumb_yello: (no sarcasm)

and JOKE : metalthing and ceci, you really found each other !! you agree on everything !! :thumb_yello:

I'm really trying to not post a lot in this thread as I think it is pointless but I seem to detect a few slight digs at fellow MFC members. It's turning a bit bitchy and hurtful comments have been said.

Perhaps this is why we do not normally discuss matters like this?

Compare this thread with the Personal Life thread, which is full of mature, intelligent discussions which are delightful to read to this one which is confusing at best of times and to be frank, is quite immature. Like I have said previously, it would be a shame to have to get the Personal Life thread locked because of the behaviour in this thread.

I don't like to see people fighting or upsetting each other. No one here is better than anyone else. Remember, we are all in this together!

i know im the one who everyone has turned bitchy towards becouse i was speaking my mind and people think i carnt take a joke you dont know me at all so no one knows what its like to be me and no one wonts to know

i've spend the past 8 years with people saying stuff behind my back and i hate it

if you have anything to say to me you can send a messge

where is the point anyway? why shouldnt we spend our time discussing "unimportant", childish matters? I'm not going to open threads that deal with political stuff. I'm not here to save the world. I'm here to rid my head of the cr*p i have to deal with the rest of the day. if that means that i have to get stuck in a sarcastic/ironic thread about, well, nothing, then so be it.

i love the people here and the weirder it is, the more i like it. as long as no one is hurt, everything should be fine. but that's just my humble opinion.

I work with children too lol :wub2: they're adorable. Pain the backside sometimes but adorable all the same.

Referring to dcdeb's...

all the people who have been here longest have created strong bonds with others amongst this forum. I don't like the word groupie but I will use it anyway, for I feel it make this post easier to understand.

With some people (I'm not pinpointing at anyone, I'm not going to single anyone out. I know some of you may think "she's talking about me" but I cannot fully express how strongly I want say that I am not at all saying a bad word about you!!!!) it can be difficult to know what they mean if you are a newbie. Sometimes I get myself confused when I read other people's posts and I've been here since February :roftl:

it's just that newbies, or those with only so many hundred amounts of posts probably probably haven't got to know everyone yet.

With JackViolet's post, I can understand how some people may be offended. I'm not saying your post was bad - you know how much I love you - but obviously as Yop said, sarcasm/wit/satire doesn't always come across clearly on the net, some think sarcasm is the lowest form of humour, some people just don't get it.

When people purposely start puting [JOKE] etc at the end of their posts probably makes the newbie singled out. I'm not having a go at anyone [please excuse me, I have had alcohol..] because I can understand that it's a joke within your groupie, but someone still trying to fit in within the forum may start to feel a bit of an outsider.

I'm sorry if I have put a damper on this thread.

I'm not trying to be a peacemaker or make everyone hold hands, I'm just trying to let others see things from a different perspective. I'm sorry if I have failed to do so, I am sorry if anyone is offended.

i explained before jumping :angel_not: !! i admit, after teasing a little bit :blush-anim-cl: but the explaination :boxed: what was i supposed to do ?? :biggrin2:

deb, you're a TOP MOD :thumb_yello: (no sarcasm)

and JOKE : metalthing and ceci, you really found each other !! you agree on everything !! :thumb_yello:

i didnt mean to came over all bitchy

and yes ceci and i found each other when we needed the support i couse ceci and i are alike in some ways

look if i ever came over bitchy again dont do it in return ok stop and think maybe its to do with my culture or what i go through in life