The absolute, final, definitive answer on Mika’s sexuality thread! With proof!

JackViolet

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah! Even my darling Yop is posting here! Yop, I love you, but I have a Lebanese boy now... we can't be gay together anymore! Go kiss your own Lebanese boy, the one who stole you from me!

And I do want to agree... what would be the problem if some people did want Mika to be gay? If being gay is not a bad thing, what's the big deal? I promise that if I did want him to be gay, I'd love him just the same even if it turned out he's--oh no!--straight. (It would be hard and I'd cry a little, of course, but I'd try!) :naughty:

To be honest though, I know that whatever he may be it will not live up to the awesomeness of sharing my intense passion for avocados, so truthfully I don't care. :mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

P.S. My Lebanese boy loves avocados as much as I do! This is why I am dating him and not Mika. Also, I tell people he's gay all the time and there's no problem!

Curious about “the million dollar question”? Wishing you could finally know which way Mika swings? Wondering if you should ask him to prom or ask him to dress you for prom?

Jeez, Jack, how'd you know I was going to do that?!?:mf_rosetinted:

I love how there's already 14 pages on it.

Was anyone here on gabbly when a certain someone digged out pics of a famous myspace fridge?

Ok I'm speaking code here I know

But it proves our point

souvenirs, souvenirs:biggrin2:

oh yeh the fashion fridge:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

but which point are u talking about???:blink:

i've just arrived & i'm too lazy to read everything...you'd be really kind if you explain me:bleh:

:biggrin2:

Woah! Even my darling Yop is posting here! Yop, I love you, but I have a Lebanese boy now... we can't be gay together anymore! Go kiss your own Lebanese boy, the one who stole you from me!

And I do want to agree... what would be the problem if some people did want Mika to be gay? If being gay is not a bad thing, what's the big deal? I promise that if I did want him to be gay, I'd love him just the same even if it turned out he's--oh no!--straight. (It would be hard and I'd cry a little, of course, but I'd try!) :naughty:

To be honest though, I know that whatever he may be it will not live up to the awesomeness of sharing my intense passion for avocados, so truthfully I don't care. :mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

P.S. My Lebanese boy loves avocados as much as I do! This is why I am dating him and not Mika. Also, I tell people he's gay all the time and there's no problem!

screw lebanese boys... all of them :sneaky2:

--Jack

So Jack, where do you find these boys? :naughty:

well....I'm in a complete disagreement with the "earing" part. First we have to consider that he comes from a different culture than we are. In Europe a lot of guys wear erings, the rappers wear erings, a friend of mine, he is swiss and he wears an eraing, David Beckham does, so is Robbie Williams and Colin Farrell and all of them are "metrosexual" can't Mika be a metrosexual aswell?

Just because you wear an earing doesn't mean that you have to be labeld as "gay"

another thing I differ is the "bright colors", I hate to repeat myself, but then again he is from another CULTURE!, I have to go back to my example. My friend Christian, he is swiss, he is and has ideas from a different culture, he wears pink, purple, yellow, baby blue, etc. so, that means that he is gay too? I don't think so.

also, the lyrics. Is there any rule that says that a singer must write about himself and himself alone?, no, yes, he goes to gay bars, Bon Jovi does too! he goes there to get stories to write about in his songs, everyone that is in the music or movies, goes to talk to poeple and gets the stories. There is no rule that says "if you are a singer, you MUST talk about yourself, and yourself alone"

The gay friends....I have gay and lesbian friends...if I hang out with them does it means that I like girls? and his voice....I mean...he was taught to sing opera or whatever, doing that you have to learn how to manage your voice in different pitch (or however you call it) he prefers doing falssetto. In a song Robbie Williams does too, that means he is gay?

Yes, maybe you are saying or thinking "You are just saying this because you don't want him to be gay", I might be, maybe I'm not, but you are just judging someone without seeing or reading between lines!. But I can tell you something, from here it seems that all of you want him to be gay.

This is just my opinion of what I think about your sayings. For me, he is straight until proven the contrarie.....

Honestly, to me that's like saying innocent until proven guilty...why would you assume someone is straight until proven gay? Why not gay until proven straight? That's silly to me.

Apparently sarcasm doesn't go over well on the internet...

From now on, Why people are suddenly agree with Mika's sexuality? I don't absolutely want a debate! But I'm just suprised how things have changed! Well, what is the conclusion?... We never know Mika's sexuality, isn't it?

In fact, I believe it's the goodest thing!

Sexuality is sooooo complex! In fact, I'm thoroughly convinced that it moves constantly.

Futhermore, it is so personal, mostly affected by our experience, our life, our environment!

I incline to the belief that you never can label Mika's sexuality and even our own sexuality! Actually, this thread can last till doomsday. :mf_rosetinted:

souvenirs, souvenirs:biggrin2:

oh yeh the fashion fridge:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

but which point are u talking about???:blink:

i've just arrived & i'm too lazy to read everything...you'd be really kind if you explain me:bleh:

:biggrin2:

We're debating wether Mika is a fridge-lover or a Monkeylover...

Hard debate, we hope we wont offend anyone.

ok guys (girls), listen: the pink one is MINE. i posted it, it's mine. easy. :hunter:

Mikadmirer, we all agree because we decided to be multisexual. everyone of us. :mf_rosetinted: now everything's fine again.

:shocked: ...:naughty: . Fine! So, I'm multisexual too!

Love u everyone (don't care about the gender :biggrin2: )

Curious about “the million dollar question”? Wishing you could finally know which way Mika swings? Wondering if you should ask him to prom or ask him to dress you for prom? Well, as we know nothing hidden can remain hidden forever, and there are bound to be numerous clues left to the properly-trained detective mind.

Clue 1: Mika’s own songs.

He sings about Grace Kelly, Freddie Mercury and a man who ran off with another man! Surely these are all gay subjects. Surely he has to be gay, because no one who is not gay would ever sing about the gays, right? Oh… well… except that he swears it’s not really about him. And you know, if all his songs, including ones he swore were just about friends, were REALLY about him, he’d also be a whore-turned-preacher, and who knows what else. Hmmm. But does that mean he’s straight? He sure doesn’t sing about banging up some chicks from his own perspective very much! Except in Big Girl. But it’s not really sexual! But he grinds with his female Big Girl dancers on stage. But it’s just performance! Uh, well, moving on.

Clue 2: His singing voice.

It’s really high!

But his speaking voice is pretty low. And a lot of his songs are actually sung somewhere in mid-timbre. Er.

Clue 3: His influences.

Harry Nilsson! Elton John! Bowie! Prince! Freddie Mercury! TOTALLY GAY, people. Well, er. Harry Nilsson wasn’t. And Prince isn’t. And Bowie said he was, at one time, and had a bisexual phase, but has since disavowed that and called himself a “trysexual” of the “I’ll try anything once” sort. So we have, what… 2 gays vs. 2 straights, and one person somewhere in the middle? Also, there is Anie Lennox! She is a gay icon! …but not gay. Dammit.

Clue 4: The places he frequents.

He went to a gay bar! Once! That we know of! Gay for sure! Why would someone not gay go to a gay bar? Oh, except all of his band was there with him. And they’re not all gay… are they? Also, when you go somewhere with your entire band, it’s not usually to pick people up. Or maybe Cherisse was the one who wanted to go. And, uh, the rest of the time we’ve heard of him frequenting bars, it wasn’t gay ones. Dammit again!

Clue 5: The clothes he wears and his stage manner.

Well it’s all really poofy, isn’t it? Like that David Bowie and Prince and Elton John fella… oh wait, we’ve been down this road before. But anyway, he hangs out with the gay peoples! Who dress weird like he does! Like Alan Cumming! And Perez Hilton! And Kanye West and Calvin Harris! Oh… the last two are not gay? …Right.

Clue 6: Oral fixation.

Well, he totally has one. But he also totally wears baseball caps. And we know those are the anti-gay.

Clue 7: Rainbows!

Rainbows mean gay! And he likes bright rainbow colors. And he wears that rainbow-colored charm on his mobile.

But, er, Blue was the one who gave him that charm. And he never really wears actual rainbow-themed things beside that. Dammit three times!

Clue 8: MAGAZINES.

He’s been on the cover of Out and the Advocate and has been interviewed on Logo! …But he’s never actually said he was gay. And he was also interviewed in a bunch of girly mags where he was asked about his perfect type of girl. But he was careful not to actually answer the question in terms of gender! But he still never admitted he was gay. Or straight. Or… anything.

Clue 9: the EARRING.

Christine’s photos have definitively (or so I say!) shown that Mika used to have an earring in his left ear, and then has let the piercing grow over just as he was setting out to promote LiCM. In case you all don’t know, an earring like that signifies that you are gay!

Except that it’s supposed to be in your right ear, not left. Um.

Except that some people say it’s left in the UK but right everywhere else.

Except that most other people say it’s always the right ear everywhere. But how many straight men have earrings anyway?

Damn! He even considers the ambiguity of his ear piercings! The boy is gooooooooood.

Well, here I have taken you through a detailed analysis of Mika’s sexual orientation based on the information that we have, obtained both from public news sources, and painstaking stalking. And as you can see, when one examines all the evidence, once can conclude that… well… that Mika’s really really devious! Even his “tells” are non-tell!

The boy is far too clever for our own good. We really can’t compete.

--Jack

I can see you have put a lot of work into this thread however i am not totally convisted with the proof above

clue 1: how old was mika when he wrote grace kelly?

we all know that he wrote it when he was angry to the mucial industry and that a family member likes grace kelly and that mika likes freddie's music. and writing songs about a guy who left his wife and fam to be with a guy

i think its safe to say that life in cartoon motion was writting when he was a teenager and teenager's go through the whole stage of trying to found out who they are,there sexuality and what they wont from life.

clue 2: mika had a vocal coach and use to sing in opera do i need to say more.

clue 3: influences does it really matter if mikas musical intersets are not from people who are straight we all have different interest in music

clue 4: if you know where the guy grequently vists its called stalking

we all have a fave places to visit

clue 5: mika is expressing is indvidaultiy through the way he dresses and his performances on stage.

would mika be has succesfull if he was like everyong else through his dresses sense or live on stage no he would be the same as everyone else and after a while it gets kinda boring

clue 6: so

clue 7: rainbows and bright colours

i quite francitlly like the fact that his not affaird to say he likes rainbows and bright colours

i like both AND IM NOT GAY OR A LESBAIN its who i am as a person

clue 8: no comment

clue 9: I AM OUTRAGED THAT ANYONE CAN SAY THAT AN EARRING FOR A MALE MEANS THERE GAY, ITS DISCRIMATION.

I HAVE AN 18 YEAR OLD BRO WITH HIS EAR PIERCED AND HE IS NOT GAY

there are other musicians with there ear pireces aj mclean from the backstreet boys not gay , tay hanson from hanson not gay, and many more who i carnt think of right now

people history is changing and the way we see people

would u freak out if mika owns a hair striaghter, couse that use to mean a guy was gay today the meaning is different

i just wont to say im proud of who mika is im glad he is being himslef and not what other people wont. im all about his music yeah i think he is good looking but i dont care what he prefers

My, apparently talking about the Subject We Dare Not Talk about makes one popular! So long as you don't say anything, of course... :cool:

Niki: my vote is for fridge. Monkeys are just too high-maintenance. So, fridge until proven monkey!

My Lebanese boy is actually from Amish country rather than Lebanon-the-country, so I doubt he knows much about turkish pizzas in the UK. Actually, neither of us being from the UK I don't know that he'd be much help even if he were from the country (I have a half-Lebanese-from-the-real-Lebanon friend too and I highly doubt he has any idea). Guess you'll just have to ask Mika!

Hannah, the avocado love was a pleasant surprise, but surely it's obvious that any boy I'd date would have to be gay.

--Jack

Honestly, to me that's like saying innocent until proven guilty...why would you assume someone is straight until proven gay? Why not gay until proven straight? That's silly to me.

Apparently sarcasm doesn't go over well on the internet...

i said that too...

and no, sarcasm doesn't cross the screen barrier, we had many many many occasions to notice that... too bad :naughty: