The absolute, final, definitive answer on Mika’s sexuality thread! With proof!

JackViolet

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know im the one who everyone has turned bitchy towards becouse i was speaking my mind and people think i carnt take a joke you dont know me at all so no one knows what its like to be me and no one wonts to know

i've spend the past 8 years with people saying stuff behind my back and i hate it

if you have anything to say to me you can send a messge

I am sorry that you feel people have ganged up on you, that was the point I was trying to make in my post. I don't know why people feel the need to berate each other when we are all just here for the same thing. I would have sent this in a PM but it looks like you have PM's disabled.

But for those being upset that I didn't make the joke obvious... it wasn't even a joke.

I mean, it was written in a satirical, joking mode, yes.

But as Niki (I think) said, the content of the post itself--that we don't know for certain, and we can't know for certain, because we simply have not been given any unquestionable information on it--that was as serious as anyone could like!

--Jack

i didnt mean to came over all bitchy

and yes ceci and i found each other when we needed the support i couse ceci and i are alike in some ways

look if i ever came over bitchy again dont do it in return ok stop and think maybe its to do with my culture or what i go through in life

What if our cultures make us bitchy? :blink:

I've missed you! lol I'm so random

Hey ya'll I'm advertising the yearbook for 08' Woooohooooo! Sign ups welcome, ideas etc... *hint hint* Jack!

but... but... '07 is not even over !!! :blink:

:tears: then we're not welcome anymore here, dear...

I work with children too lol :wub2: they're adorable. Pain the backside sometimes but adorable all the same.

Referring to dcdeb's...

all the people who have been here longest have created strong bonds with others amongst this forum. I don't like the word groupie but I will use it anyway, for I feel it make this post easier to understand.

With some people (I'm not pinpointing at anyone, I'm not going to single anyone out. I know some of you may think "she's talking about me" but I cannot fully express how strongly I want say that I am not at all saying a bad word about you!!!!) it can be difficult to know what they mean if you are a newbie. Sometimes I get myself confused when I read other people's posts and I've been here since February :roftl:

it's just that newbies, or those with only so many hundred amounts of posts probably probably haven't got to know everyone yet.

With JackViolet's post, I can understand how some people may be offended. I'm not saying your post was bad - you know how much I love you - but obviously as Yop said, sarcasm/wit/satire doesn't always come across clearly on the net, some think sarcasm is the lowest form of humour, some people just don't get it.

When people purposely start puting [JOKE] etc at the end of their posts probably makes the newbie singled out. I'm not having a go at anyone [please excuse me, I have had alcohol..] because I can understand that it's a joke within your groupie, but someone still trying to fit in within the forum may start to feel a bit of an outsider.

I'm sorry if I have put a damper on this thread.

I'm not trying to be a peacemaker or make everyone hold hands, I'm just trying to let others see things from a different perspective. I'm sorry if I have failed to do so, I am sorry if anyone is offended.

yes children are adorable and a pain

i dont think you could of said that anybetter

i know i havnt been on here all that long and i do feel left out so i dont bother replying to a lot of threads

i think we need to stop before we type aka speak becouse new peopledo get confused like myslef im also a very easy person to confuse and hurt im sensitvie becouse of what has happened it me

and no i havnt been drinking grog aka alchcol, i have suffered from about 3 epelptic sezuires so im not my slef and i do act different (if anyone bags me out couse if it i know that mfc isnt a freindly place ) im sick of peops talking about me i thin we all need to get to know each other i know a hard task we need to stick by each other

But as Niki (I think) said, the content of the post itself--that we don't know for certain, and we can't know for certain, because we simply have not been given any unquestionable information on it--that was as serious as anyone could like!

--Jack

Was me yup :bleh: You know I love you, Jack :mf_lustslow:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

A bitchy comment to me? :blink: I was defending you, my dear. :)

And trying to tell you in a nice way to cool down and walk away

from what was turning into a very negative situation.

Which is what I think more than one of us here needs to do now. :wink2:

dcdeb

maybe a little one but i shut my mouth as i noticed u where standing up for me

i didnt mean to came over all bitchy

and yes ceci and i found each other when we needed the support i couse ceci and i are alike in some ways

look if i ever came over bitchy again dont do it in return ok stop and think maybe its to do with my culture or what i go through in life

Yop and I have had some fair disgreements too lol. But I love her. I've just grown accustomed to her personality and now I understand her posts. Please remember that she is French and has said that she only knows soft and hard english words, but no words in between if this makes any sense. This may be why her posts may seem a little harsh.

In her post after yours, where she is saying: "welcome back to carebear land" she's not being bitchy towards you in particular, or bitchy at all. In fact, she's just trying to make everyone see that we only seem to be happy in this forum when we escape the real life, which I'll admit is true. But once real life kicks in, we get everyone disagreeing, different opinions flying north, east, south and west, we can't keep up with eachother and it's all a mess. We just have to try and realise that a subject like this is sensitive to other people. Sharing an opinion is fine but I guess it just depends on how strong that opinion is, or how it is said. We just have to learn to deal with real life matters on this forum without losing our heads.

I have an excuse for my bitchiness.

MY PARENTS WERE MEAN TO ME!

(actually, not really. I'm from a good family.)

Mine actually were. :mf_rosetinted:

This, I feel gives me a license to be mouthy and opinionated.......

but... but... '07 is not even over !!! :blink:

:tears: then we're not welcome anymore here, dear...

LOL I know isn't it crazy...but people had ideas, and I didn't just want them getting lost...so you know how it is :boxed: But I'm not stressing out this year...I'm gonna be cool calm and collected...lol yeah right :P

Mine actually were. :mf_rosetinted:

This, I feel gives me a license to be mouthy and opinionated.......

Well, my dad and I have a sort of bipolar relationship. One minute we get along, the next I'm screaming that I'll kill him in his sleep and slamming the door.

Well, mostly I think it got to the point of meanness or whatever because it seems as though people don't read the whole thread or at least skim through it before they post. It was said that Jack wasn't saying that Mika was anything (gay, straight, whatever). They just kinda post and you try to say something to remind them that the thread wasn't really saying anything about Mika's sexuality that we don't already know and people become defensive. Then I get a little upset with the "Mika can't be gay (but I'll love him the same)" posts where people say that he's straight until proven gay. What is that? I know it's an opinion but it's almost, like I've said before, innocent until proven guilty, with straight being innocent and gay being guilty. That's mostly what upsets me about the topic and then that's when I get sarcastic and maybe even mean, though I don't intend to hurt anyone's feelings. Then again, I've been here for a while and have seen these types of posts multiple times so I don't get why I still get a little upset over those comments. I guess I wished people would think out their posts before they post...and maybe I don't even take my own advice sometimes...

yes children are adorable and a pain

i dont think you could of said that anybetter

i know i havnt been on here all that long and i do feel left out so i dont bother replying to a lot of threads

i think we need to stop before we type aka speak becouse new peopledo get confused like myslef im also a very easy person to confuse and hurt im sensitvie becouse of what has happened it me

and no i havnt been drinking grog aka alchcol, i have suffered from about 3 epelptic sezuires so im not my slef and i do act different (if anyone bags me out couse if it i know that mfc isnt a freindly place ) im sick of peops talking about me i thin we all need to get to know each other i know a hard task we need to stick by each other

I've not exactly lived the easy life myself through school and outside school but the important thing is, is to rise above it. It's what makes us stronger, not weaker. Please remember that none of us know you intimately - we did not know about your life at school, nor about your sensitivity. One piece of advice, if I may: Read the post first, look at HOW it's written and the CONTEXT that lays in it, and if there are posts, READ them. If you are confused or something or offended...if you read the posts your confusion may end or if you see lots of "LMFAO :roftl: :roftl:" then you know it was intended as joke, rather than as an offensive post :wink2:

once you start to feel more at home here, you'll get to know everyone's personalities, therefore making it easier for you to understand what is a joke/light hearted/witty/sarcastic/satirical and what is down right offensive ^_^