Small Article in Daily Star about Mika

Becky

MIKA is planning an escape to the Caribbean over Christmas. A source close to the 23-Year-old told me "He want to get away to a beach in the middle of nowhere. He's had year and this is his little treat to himself."

It's alright for some, eh?:naughty:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MIKA is planning an escape to the Caribbean over Christmas. A source close to the 23-Year-old told me "He want to get away to a beach in the middle of nowhere. He's had year and this is his little treat to himself."

Wouldn't Kavi fall over if the aforementioned beach is in fact in Trinidad... :naughty:

..only that he is 24 years old. A big boy already!

"Oh Mika Penniman needed a place, somewhere to go.

He found an island off the coast of Mexico

Leaving his lover and his family behind.

Oh Mika Penniman needed to find some peace of mind."

"Don't let the waves let you drown, Mika!"

..only that he is 24 years old. A big boy already!

"Oh Mika Penniman needed a place, somewhere to go.

He found an island off the coast of Mexico

Leaving his lover and his family behind.

Oh Mika Penniman needed to find some peace of mind."

"Don't let the waves let you drown, Mika!"

that was lovley

smarty pants

be funny if he didnt know who captian jack sparrow was

a bout time mica is having a well needed break

I'm gonna eat my shoes if he doesn't know who Jack Sparrow is:shocked:

Jack: "You look familiar, have I threatened you before?"

Mika: "No idea, who are you? Gosh you look a lot like Johnny Depp!"

Jack: "I don't!"

Mika: "Yes you do, I should know, I have an extra large poster of Johnny"

Jack: "ah.......HIDE THE RUM!"

I'm gonna eat my shoes if he doesn't know who Jack Sparrow is:shocked:

Jack: "You look familiar, have I threatened you before?"

Mika: "No idea, who are you? Gosh you look a lot like Johnny Depp!"

Jack: "I don't!"

Mika: "Yes you do, I should know, I have an extra large poster of Johnny"

Jack: "ah.......HIDE THE RUM!"

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

Hey Mika....there's this really nice place in the Caribbean called Trinidad :naughty: you may wanna drop by :fisch:

THANKS DANIKA for letting me know...i hope it's true...i got sooo excited when u told me this! i know it's not like i'll meet him, but hmmmm do u think i finally got to him :roftl: even if he does come t'dad, it's not like i'll know if he does, but still....just the thought!!!

I hope he plans to do gigs here after he visits and sees wat a wonderful place trinid....i mean the caribbean is :biggrin2:

Wouldn't Kavi fall over if the aforementioned beach is in fact in Trinidad... :naughty:

HEYYYYY :biggrin2: someone else remembered me :biggrin2::wub2: Yeah...but i still won't know if he comes t'dad,cause it's not like the press would be all over him....but that thought!!! *sigh....faints*

Hey Mika....there's this really nice place in the Caribbean called Trinidad you may wanna drop by

THANKS DANIKA for letting me know...i hope it's true...i got sooo excited when u told me this! i know it's not like i'll meet him, but hmmmm do u think i finally got to him :roftl: even if he does come t'dad, it's not like i'll know if he does, but still....just the thought!!!

I hope he plans to do gigs here after he visits and sees wat a wonderful place trinid....i mean the caribbean is :biggrin2:

lol ha ha, twas no problem at all, i knew it'd put a BIG smile on ya face, so i just had to tell u :wink2:

so do u want that present back then so u can give it to him personally :fisch::naughty:

that would be pretty cool if u saw him though, since you'd be like the only person there who'd recognise him and all :bleh: u could be like stalking him and he would never know, mwahaha.. ah jokes :cool:

lol ha ha, twas no problem at all, i knew it'd put a BIG smile on ya face, so i just had to tell u

so do u want that present back then so u can give it to him personally :fisch:

that would be pretty cool if u saw him though, since you'd be like the only person there who'd recognise him and all :bleh: u could be like stalking him and he would never know, mwahaha.. ah jokes

it wouldn't reach on time :(

:fisch: i can always buy a spare pressie and carry it around with me everywhere i go :mf_rosetinted:

damn the thing is i live at home..literally...i don't like to go out..i haven't even been to the malls in agesssssss...i hate going out...but hm now all that's going to change.

BUT the thing is IF things work out and he does come t'dad and i DO see him, i don't think i'll go up to him...wat a bitter-sweet moment. i mean i don't want him to think i'm an annoying obsessive stalker fan :mf_rosetinted:

but then again i could explain to him that this may be the only time i see him and so as much as i didn't want to bother him......*sigh* it will never happen though. plus i might be the only one to recognize him, so he could put up with only one lonely fan :mf_rosetinted:

it wouldn't reach on time

:fisch: i can always buy a spare pressie and carry it around with me everywhere i go

damn the thing is i live at home..literally...i don't like to go out..i haven't even been to the malls in agesssssss...i hate going out...but hm now all that's going to change.

BUT the thing is IF things work out and he does come t'dad and i DO see him, i don't think i'll go up to him...wat a bitter-sweet moment. i mean i don't want him to think i'm an annoying obsessive stalker fan

but then again i could explain to him that this may be the only time i see him and so as much as i didn't want to bother him......*sigh* it will never happen though. plus i might be the only one to recognize him, so he could put up with only one lonely fan :mf_rosetinted:

yeah.. that sounds like a good idea :naughty: lol

see, mika can do miraculous things to people :naughty: your parents are gonna wonder what the hell is going on :bleh:

ooh i'm sure he'd understand :fisch: i mean its not like you'd be there stalking him constantly right? err... riiight? lol .. anddd if he goes to the beach.. and he's topless :o wooooah topless hot guy infront of ya wowow :wub2:

Bah I hate when sources "close to someone" reveal info we don't need to know, so I'm gonna hope they just made it up and they didn't really find such a "source" :doh:

Anyway have a nice holiday Mika, do send a postcard :mf_rosetinted:

I really hope he has a good time, and gets himself fit again.

Love today, from Marilyn

Although that sounds like a brilliant idea to get away from the cold, didn't he himself only a week ago tell Jo Whiley he was going away ice climbing and kayaking over Christmas this year? And that was from his own lips, I heard him say it. Did he change his mind then?