Mika Secret

Aaurora

Does everyone know the awesome website Post Secret where people make pretty postcards with their secrets on it and the post cards are put online for the world to see?

I think that would be fun to do something like that with our Mika Secrets :)

This may just be a one off thing depending on how popular this idea is, but it should be fun :thumb_yello:

If you are have a graphics program, I encourage you to give this a go. They don't have to be artistic - remember, if you are well known for your fab graphics, and you make a fab secret, people might know who posted it :)

They don't have to be deep and meaningful secrets, just things that no one else really knows. The secrets will be posted anonymously and no one, not even me, will know who's secret is who.

When you have made your secret, post it in an anonymous comment on this Live Journal and in about a week I will post them all up on these forums for us to have a look at :)

http://mikasecret.livejournal.com/

Sound like fun - or not? And just as an example - a Mika secret from me ;)

6ww361e.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking it would just be secrets about Mika - but what do other people think? I guess we will run out of Mika secrets eventually, won't we!!

Just as a side note - if people want to do this please can you make your secret into a graphic. If you do not have a graphics program, please tell me when you are commenting in the journal and I will make you up a quick graphic.

But if you have the ability to make a graphic, Please Do So!

Do you think I should post the secrets here on the forums, or post it in the LiveJournal?

I think we can have a really fun time with this, guys :D

I was thinking it would just be secrets about Mika - but what do other people think? I guess we will run out of Mika secrets eventually, won't we!!

Just as a side note - if people want to do this please can you make your secret into a graphic. If you do not have a graphics program, please tell me when you are commenting in the journal and I will make you up a quick graphic.

But if you have the ability to make a graphic, Please Do So!

Do you think I should post the secrets here on the forums, or post it in the LiveJournal?

I think we can have a really fun time with this, guys :D

i think you should post them on here. that would be a lot more awesome! :bleh::naughty:

Okay Aurora - I am officially scared.

Anyone have days were something crops up several times and you never really see it or hear it until that one day.

E.g. Ruby

Being given a ruby in a piece of jewellery, having your hair dyed with a product using the name, hearing 'Ruby' on the radio (love that song), meeting someone called ruby - all in one day.

(^^ That hasnt happened to me, just an example)

Well the word Aurora has come up 4 times today for no reason what so ever.

Its really weird.

Well the word Aurora has come up 4 times today for no reason what so ever.

Its really weird.

That IS weird!!! Sorry for freaking you out LOL :naughty:

I will start a new thread when all the secrets have been submitted (next Sunday). YAY for secrets!

Does everyone know the awesome website Post Secret where people make pretty postcards with their secrets on it and the post cards are put online for the world to see?

I think that would be fun to do something like that with our Mika Secrets :)

This may just be a one off thing depending on how popular this idea is, but it should be fun :thumb_yello:

If you are have a graphics program, I encourage you to give this a go. They don't have to be artistic - remember, if you are well known for your fab graphics, and you make a fab secret, people might know who posted it :)

They don't have to be deep and meaningful secrets, just things that no one else really knows. The secrets will be posted anonymously and no one, not even me, will know who's secret is who.

When you have made your secret, post it in an anonymous comment on this Live Journal and in about a week I will post them all up on these forums for us to have a look at :)

http://mikasecret.livejournal.com/

Sound like fun - or not? And just as an example - a Mika secret from me ;)

6ww361e.jpg

Secrets... What secrets???

*whistle whistle...*

How ironic. When I re-found Post Secret back near the end of November I was going through a rough time with most of my friends a couple weeks ago so I made one for the heck of it and then I started to make a Mika one because I was in a creative but I never finished it.

So...when do we start telling our secrets. I haven't actually read any except for the first example.

What will happen is that you guys make a graphic (or text if you don't have any graphics programs) and comment anonymously on the link in the first post. Everyone has a week to get their secrets submitted and next Sunday I will make a new post on this forum with everyones secrets.

There have been some great entries so far, it's going to be so exciting to see them all together :D:thumb_yello:

I guess if you don't have any Mika secrets (they can be anything, even silly ones like "his grey undies make me weak" <--but I'm not saying they do for you, guapo :P ) then you can still join in with a non-Mika secret.

Does everyone think both Mika secrets and non-Mika secrets should be ok?