Mika on UK TV in the next week or so

babspanky

Mika: Live In Concert

Performance by the solo artist

General Arts/Culture

Wednesday 26th December at 6:00pm on TMF: The Music Factory

Mika: Live in Paris

The singer-songwriter performs material from his album Life in Cartoon Motion SUB HD

Pop

Friday 28th December at 10:10am on Channel 4

Top of the Pops Christmas Special

Fearne Cotton and Reggie Yates present the seasonal countdown of the year's most successful chart acts, ending by revealing which artist has bagged the coveted Christmas number one. Artists appearing include Mika, Take That, Kaiser Chiefs, Rihanna, Girls Aloud and Leona Lewis SUB

Pop

Tuesday 25th December at 1:30pm on BBC 1 London

A Little Later

Mika, Kate Nash and Adele: Musical highlights from Later with Jools Holland with Mika, Kate Nash and Adele

General Music/Ballet/Dance

Tuesday 25th December at 2:35pm on BBC HD

MTV Europe Music Awards 2007

Highlights of the prestigious event at the Olympiahalle in Munich, hosted by Snoop Dogg. Justin Timerlake looks set to cement his status as the prince of pop as he is nominated for four awards, including Solo Artist of 2007. Featuring performance by the Foo Fighters, Mika, Toyko Hotel, Avril Lavigne and My Chemical Romance

Monday 31st December at 7:30pm on MTV

Jools' Annual Hootenanny 2007

Jools Holland welcomes 2008 with a musical celebration featuring a wide-ranging mix of acts. Paul McCartney tops the bill, while Kylie Minogue celebrates her 20 years in the charts and the release of her 10th album X. Kaiser Chiefs perform tracks from Yours Truly, Angry Mob, including Ruby, and the one and only nutty boys, Madness, dip into their 25-year back catalogue. There are also appearances by two artists who have made their mark over the past 12 months - Mika, with his Life in Cartoon Motion album, featuring the massive hit Grace Kelly, and Lily Allen soundalike Kate Nash, with the kitchen-sink pop of album Made of Bricks. Rounding off the bill is Sixties soul singer Eddie Floyd, with the classic Knock on Wood. As the clocks strike 12, the Pipes and Drums of the 1st Battalion of the Scots Guards help bring in the new year SUB HD

Monday 31st December at 11:05pm on BBC 2

And Radio

The Class of 2007

Wednesday 26 December

11:00pm - 11:30pm

BBC Radio 2

Paul Gambaccini presents his choice of the breakthrough artists of 2007 and interviews them. 3: Paul talks to Mika, Patrick Wolf and Rodrigo Y Gabriela

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='babspanky;957208

And Radio

The Class of 2007

Wednesday 26 December

11:00pm - 11:30pm

BBC Radio 2

Paul Gambaccini presents his choice of the breakthrough artists of 2007 and interviews them. 3: Paul talks to Mika' date=' Patrick Wolf and Rodrigo Y Gabriela[/quote']

Is that actually 11pm? Or did you mean am? If it's PM, I can actually listen in real time without having to be up in the middle of the night! :bleh:

A Little Later

Mika, Kate Nash and Adele: Musical highlights from Later with Jools Holland with Mika, Kate Nash and Adele

Tuesday 25th December at 2:35pm on BBC HD

what channel is BBC HD on :blink::boxed:

It's on Sky, but I think you have to subscribe. I think it will just be bits of programmes that have already been shown anyway.

k cool thanks :wink2:

oh crap! i just remembered my sky isn't working anymore :blink: ok it's alrite, all the repeats are on sky .. phew

They are showing some programme on BBC 3 right now like the top 100 annoying celebrities or smth, Perez Hilton has been on talking about Joss Stone and in the titles they showed a clip of Big Girl, so I wonder if Mika is going to be on it?

Mika on BBC 3 now!

oh man if only i could be bothered to go to the tv, what is he saying? or what are they showing? wait, so did he come on the list of most annoying celebs? or are they just showing him cos of Perez?

oh man if only i could be bothered to go to the tv, what is he saying? or what are they showing? wait, so did he come on the list of most annoying celebs? or are they just showing him cos of Perez?

hahaha you are funny, he was about no 97, Perez wasn't on his bit, I will try to remember to record it when the repeat is on.

Some people won't like it , but it is just one of those stupid compliation filler programmes anyway.

hahaha you are funny, he was about no 97, Perez wasn't on his bit, I will try to remember to record it when the repeat is on.

Some people won't like it , but it is just one of those stupid compliation filler programmes anyway.

ta :naughty: oh right.. it's out of 100 right? well hey coming number 97 is better than coming err... 96? or anything below :bleh:

The repeat for the top 100 most annoying people of 2007 is on Boxing day on BBC3 at 7pm, in case anyone was wondering!