Is Mica A Furry?

pinkunicorn123

Ive been wondering this for a while now but do you think mica belong's to the group of people most commonly know as the 'Furries'.

We all know he has a selective and often confusing set for his gigs - but the teddy bear parade for lollipop does draw some concerns.

What do you think?

(keep it censored, little ones around)

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been wondering this for a while now but do you think mica belong's to the group of people most commonly know as the 'Furries'.

We all know he has a selective and often confusing set for his gigs - but the teddy bear parade for lollipop does draw some concerns.

What do you think?

(keep it censored, little ones around)

1 what is a furrie? 2 why is it something o worry about?. mika has furry hair! fluffy...:mf_lustslow: (reatches out to grab it)mine!:wub2:

Have you not watched the documentary on the dvd, where he mentions the subject of plushies, I get the impression that he is a little concerned about the comparison. Although that was filmed before the new version of TBP, so I guess we'd have to ask him about how he feels now.

Have you not watched the documentary on the dvd, where he mentions the subject of plushies, I get the impression that he is a little concerned about the comparison. Although that was filmed before the new version of TBP, so I guess we'd have to ask him about how he feels now.

Dvd should arrive from amazon in a few days - got delayed in the christmas mail rush.

Didnt know he mentioned it.

oh! i see. i had been thinking of starwars! you know that teddy like thing. but mika is cute whatever he s:):wub2:

Not especially - i mean im not saying theres anything wrong with it, my pitch fork isnt being sharpend, im just sharing my slightly obscure curiosity lol.

Well, I don't see him walking around with a tail every day apart from on stage:blink:

Isn't he too tall to be an ewok?LOL!

I don't think Mika would be involved in the whole furry/plushie thing, it's just an act on stage for him, I pretty sure he wouldn't be into that.

Yeah, in the DVD he says something like:

"I found out that there's actually this whole thing where people dress up in costumes like these - plush? Push? Plushie? They dress up in these sort of costumes and just kind of...have them on."

(Quote is prolly a bit off, I'm reciting from memory here - but he looks SO CUTE when he says it!)

In Out Magazine, July '07, there's a picture of someone from his crew or label or something, with very prominent tatas and a bunny head going through security at LAX. His caption reads something like "the boobs are a bit jarring with the bunny head...I honestly do not have plush fetish!"

That said, I'd gladly don a tail for him, if that's what he desired. :wub2:

1 what is a furrie? 2 why is it something o worry about?. mika has furry hair! fluffy...:mf_lustslow: (reatches out to grab it)mine!:wub2:

I agree with you. No need to worry. We all have fun and he obviously does as well. He's adorable!

That's disgusting. My sister has friends who are furries. They have big furry conventions, parties, etc.

So sick.

And I don't think he is, because didn't he seem surprised that there was such a group of people on the DVD?