Another Mikaholic

silver

Hi! Ii have been a fan of Mika for some time but am new to the whole online chat thing.

First saw Mika last January and was so impressed he even made my diary: "Switched on TV at end of TOTP2 and saw amazing singer, but didn't catch his name". Soon found out who he was though, and "Grace Kelly" was my default tune for weeks. Any time I wasn't concentrating on something, I was humming it to myself. Keep playing LICM constantly, can't wait for some new stuff.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! Ii have been a fan of Mika for some time but am new to the whole online chat thing.

First saw Mika last January and was so impressed he even made my diary: "Switched on TV at end of TOTP2 and saw amazing singer, but didn't catch his name". Soon found out who he was though, and "Grace Kelly" was my default tune for weeks. Any time I wasn't concentrating on something, I was humming it to myself. Keep playing LICM constantly, can't wait for some new stuff.

lol it's funny to read your diary after a while! too bad I don't have any anymore!

welcome btw :wink2: