From Big Girl to Lollipop Girl, Mika's Fat Club

jemmalee

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good girl, jemmalee!!!

and she always smiles, and her laughter is (quite) better than mika's!!!

i think that weighting ourselves once a week is good...i'll choose mondays.

:biggrin2::roftl::biggrin2::roftl::biggrin2::roftl: I do LOVE my laugh x

Yep congrats on the first lb Jemma. Well done. I'm still trying, but not lost anything yet.

How about us all putting £1.00 away for every weight pound we lose? That way we can have a big treat for our efforts when we have lost enough?

Yep congrats on the first lb Jemma. Well done. I'm still trying, but not lost anything yet.

How about us all putting £1.00 away for every weight pound we lose? That way we can have a big treat for our efforts when we have lost enough?

Thats such a good idea:thumb_yello:

hi girlies! im doing good!

this is my fifth day with no chocolate.

breakfast: cereal

lunch: wholemeal ham sandwich with proactiv butter

afternoon snack: sliced red apples and grapes, salt and vinegar snack-a-jacks (they're actually not that bad healthwise!)

dinner: boiled eggs and wholemeal soldiers with proactiv butter

desert: some strawberry cheesecake thing. not a huge thing from the freezer but a small pot from sainsbury's :roftl:

come on, look at that and tell me that's bad. i went dancing last night and i'm aching all over which is GOOD, because my muscles are building up strength again, AND the exercise is making me lose calories. i'm dancing an extra day a week and possibly a third depending how our dances progress. im going to be a VERY busy bunny but hopefully it will all be worth it.

i'll be weighing myself on monday.

so yes! GO TEAM!

And congrats Jem! keep up the fab work!

Hi Hun! Thanks for your text earlier

Well done on the choccie front, did you only have a boiled egg for dinner? That doesn't seem like a lot. Make sure you eat enough hun, I don't want you wasting away.

Hello, fatfighterships @!! how r u all doing ?

it was a joke for me before, i mean diet

but when u get on here, you know you r on diet ! no chicken, no toast

hahahahah

but as far as i concern, way to slim or slender, whatever you like, is have less carbohydrates, more exercise ...... takes long lasts long

oh yes...a BIG CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty: :naughty:

good idea, i'm serious

.....for a night snack! :shocked:

bab, where are you.

i feel like a snack so much at this time of the day...as you said....

what can i have?

ANOTHER glass of water????????????

what????????? :shocked: :shocked:

*rubs her hands nervously*

I think I have done ok today food wise!

Breakfast: Yoghurt

Lunch: pasta with basil and rocket pesto, cheddar cheese and brocolli

Tea: Chicken caesar salad

and 1 glass of rose wine and 1 ferrero rocher chocolate was my sin :thumbdown: Not very healthy sins I know!!

and just about to eat a piece of fruit as I am still slightly hungry and possibly somr nuts!!

I think I have done ok today food wise!

Breakfast: Yoghurt

Lunch: pasta with basil and rocket pesto, cheddar cheese and brocolli

Tea: Chicken caesar salad

and 1 glass of rose wine and 1 ferrero rocher chocolate was my sin :thumbdown: Not very healthy sins I know!!

and just about to eat a piece of fruit as I am still slightly hungry and possibly somr nuts!!

hahahaha, i just had a massive bowl of pineapple and greek yoghurt, full fat one !! with lots of syrup and nuts raisins and stuff ...... yum

*intrudes*

Can I ask what your opinion of eggs are - as in are they good for your diet and do they cause cholesterol problems? My boyfriend has high cholesterol (I have promised not to buy any more marked down cakes and pizza rolls for him) but can he eat some eggs in his diet?

I am finding mixed opinions online - this website conducted a test before and after and nothing changed http://health.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=108677 I don't know what to think.

*intrudes*

Can I ask what your opinion of eggs are - as in are they good for your diet and do they cause cholesterol problems? My boyfriend has high cholesterol (I have promised not to buy any more marked down cakes and pizza rolls for him) but can he eat some eggs in his diet?

I am finding mixed opinions online - this website conducted a test before and after and nothing changed http://health.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=108677 I don't know what to think.

As far as I am aware, eggs in moderation is fine! Just not too many!

Hello fellow fighters of the fat.

I'm pretty much sobworthy right now. I've done flippin' good since New Years Eve-bar a few 'hiccups'... but, followed the diet to a T-so I hop on the scales this morning (well technically yesterday morning now!) to find I've lost... absolutely sweet F.A! :( SO not a happy bunny!

At this stage I thought I would've lost something, I've been doing my exercise DVD, walking more, taking stairs-and nope-nadda, zip-zilch!

I'm going to go to grumpsville-population= me! :(

I'm pretty much sobworthy right now. I've done flippin' good since New Years Eve-bar a few 'hiccups'... but, followed the diet to a T-so I hop on the scales this morning (well technically yesterday morning now!) to find I've lost... absolutely sweet F.A! :( SO not a happy bunny!

At this stage I thought I would've lost something, I've been doing my exercise DVD, walking more, taking stairs-and nope-nadda, zip-zilch!

Hey, don't give up these things take time and u just need to give it a chance, it has only been 8 days and some ppl jus take longer to lose weight then others, I dont lose weight easily either!!! Just keep up the good work I am sure you are doing everything right just continue doing it and if u dont notice any differences after a few weeks then I would reccomend going to your doctor and get their advice!

But, keep on going, we are all behind you :thumb_yello:

Liz xxx

Oh I won't give up-I've been doing this since January '06 now... just, I wasn't so religious with it for a few months because I reached the "Plateau" as they say... I've lost a lot of weight-and in a fairly short amount of time, so maybe this time round it's going to take a lot longer to kick start it into action again.

But-continue as I mean to go on. *sigh*

(((Group hug)))

Hey, don't give up these things take time and u just need to give it a chance, it has only been 8 days and some ppl jus take longer to lose weight then others, I dont lose weight easily either!!! Just keep up the good work I am sure you are doing everything right just continue doing it and if u dont notice any differences after a few weeks then I would reccomend going to your doctor and get their advice!

But, keep on going, we are all behind you :thumb_yello:

Liz xxx

Oh I won't give up-I've been doing this since January '06 now... just, I wasn't so religious with it for a few months because I reached the "Plateau" as they say... I've lost a lot of weight-and in a fairly short amount of time, so maybe this time round it's going to take a lot longer to kick start it into action again.

But-continue as I mean to go on. *sigh*

(((Group hug)))

Aww - big hugs Skully - it will happen, but it must be rough to be so good,

and see no result!! *big hug* I know I am not a group - but an individual

hug will have to do just now till everyone else comes in!! :roftl:

Hi Hun! Thanks for your text earlier

Well done on the choccie front, did you only have a boiled egg for dinner? That doesn't seem like a lot. Make sure you eat enough hun, I don't want you wasting away.

oh no hun, i had TWO boiled eggs with wholemeal soldiers! xDDD but dont forget that i had dessert after! i knew my dinner was relatively small. i'm still eating three meal a day, including healthy snack in between, so you dont have to worry! im taking care of myself :)

I remember years ago I went to a weight loss group with my mother and the instructor was telling us about someone she had known who'd done the whole plateau thing... I'm trying to remember what she said about it. I can't remember if it was that the person needed to change the type of exercise they did or exercise less as the muscle was weighing more than the fat and it looked like she wasn't losing anything. Oh, here's a tip I did hear. If the scales aren't changing but you're working really hard, go by your tape measure ie measure your proportions and then re-measure at a later interval and if the scales haven't changed, you may just find that your measurements have decreased instead as your body gets fitter. does this help? Does anyone know anything about getting past a plateau? I mean, it happens to a lot of people so there's got to be some knowledge about it out there somewhere....