Mika @ FIAT500 Launch VIP Party - London Eye

Yoppappop

oh yeah and so u do :naughty: ah, i'll be rebellious and bring mine too, i would prob kick myself if i didn't.. now all i need to do is look for it

Haha yep wherever I go my camera goes :thumb_yello: ...and my phone....and my purse.....and my 2 iPods... (maybe I should consider getting some of these things insured :blink:)

I'm not taking bag tomorrow though so I'm just gonna take whatever I can shove in my pockets...not sure about an umbrella ella ella yet....I might just wear a coat with a hood and hope I can stand under somebody elses :naughty:

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yep wherever I go my camera goes :thumb_yello: ...and my phone....and my purse.....and my 2 iPods... (maybe I should consider getting some of these things insured :blink:)

I'm not taking bag tomorrow though so I'm just gonna take whatever I can shove in my pockets...not sure about an umbrella ella ella yet....I might just wear a coat with a hood and hope I can stand under somebody elses :naughty:

lol.. i think u should really consider insurance :naughty::naughty:

yeah i'm gonna try and not bring one too, put everything in my puffy jacket so i look like some sort of hot air balloon, oh god, i am definitely gonna get body searched :naughty:

i'll just have to stick with a hood, there is no way i can fit my brolly in my jacket.. well not unless i put it down my trousers, but that could look a bit wrong :roftl:

guys,have great fun tomorrow (while I'm here taking my exams...:boxed: )!(and please...thank Fiat for us italian fans...:sneaky2: )

We will, and good luck with your exams.

I am sure there will be some Mika competions for you next time he tours in Italy!

I am guessing that there will be a lot of z list celebs . . . .Big brother crap type..

maybe Jeremy Clarksin & the hamster . ..

and ME!!

awww the hamster is adorable :bleh: and JC is a leg-end lol

They haven't said we can't so I am!! (Not that them saying we can't would stop me.... I take my camera everywhere )

dont we know it!! you know im blind in one eye thanks to your sneakiness on my birthday!

Haha yep wherever I go my camera goes :thumb_yello: ...and my phone....and my purse.....and my 2 iPods... (maybe I should consider getting some of these things insured )

I'm not taking bag tomorrow though so I'm just gonna take whatever I can shove in my pockets...not sure about an umbrella ella ella yet....I might just wear a coat with a hood and hope I can stand under somebody elses

i was considering dressing quite well for the occassion but i dont think its very practical in this weather! so im wearing the hooded coat! ill need it now you're not bringing the umbrella ella ella ....eh eh

lol.. i think u should really consider insurance :naughty:

yeah i'm gonna try and not bring one too, put everything in my puffy jacket so i look like some sort of hot air balloon, oh god, i am definitely gonna get body searched :naughty:

i'll just have to stick with a hood, there is no way i can fit my brolly in my jacket.. well not unless i put it down my trousers, but that could look a bit wrong :roftl:

its really gutting that if you get searched the person has to be female :naughty: i wana be frisked by a hot guy :roftl:

dont we know it!! you know im blind in one eye thanks to your sneakiness on my birthday!

Well you seem to appreciate my Mika photos since they're plastered all over your myspace and facebook pages!!! Don'tcomplain :naughty:

i was considering dressing quite well for the occassion but i dont think its very practical in this weather! so im wearing the hooded coat! ill need it now you're not bringing the umbrella ella ella ....eh eh

To be honest I doubt my umbrella ella ella wouldnt be useful anyway..... you've seen how small and pathetic it is:blink:

Well you seem to appreciate my Mika photos since they're plastered all over your myspace and facebook pages!!! Don'tcomplain :naughty:

To be honest I doubt my umbrella ella ella wouldnt be useful anyway..... you've seen how small and pathetic it is:blink:

:mf_rosetinted: they're my photos

Your umbrella ella ella is pretty embarrassing but its big enough to cover one person, so if you bring it i could just steal it from you :thumb_yello:

Yes you do , thanks its really appreciated

If I win brits tickets then one is yours :wink2:

REALLY?! :shocked: Thankls Mr FD :punk:

You better get entering lots of competitions then :naughty:

It's harder to give as many reports with my new phone because it's touch screen and it takes me ages to get anything out :naughty: Especially in wet weather for some reason.