Life In Cartoon Motion is number 4 in album chart!!!

Marilyn Mastin

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

80 weeks?!:shocked:That's amazing!:shocked:

it IS amazing well done Mika woohoo that's good going that!!!:yay::groupwave:

it's just a shame it's not in the top 100 any more it deserves another 80 plus weeks in the top 100 (the top 10 in fact!!)

but alas he has done wonderfully with this album he should be incredibly proud I know I sure am:thumb_yello:

This is horribly depressing for so many reasons. :tears:

Call me an idiot, but what is depressing? (Is it because he's going to take even more time with the second album because LICM is still doing good?)

I don't know:blush-anim-cl:

EDIT: Oh, I just realized this is an old thread. :lol3:

Double edit: Everything makes sense now :lmfao: Just ignore this post :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
You may (or may not :naughty:) like to know that LICM has continued to yo-yo in and out of the top 100, and over the past three weeks has been going up again: 122 - 93 - now 72 :thumb_yello:

Brilliant news! :thumb_yello:

LICM dropped slightly to no 74 this week.

I can't work out who is still buying it though :naughty:

Yay!!!!!!!

No, nor can I- it's not as if he's pulled the "special edition" stunt. Virgin have started trailering his videos on Music on demand about the time it started climing, they'd stopped for a space before that. Maybe somehting to do with it? Or maybe he's on special offer- for the mad fools who'd pay £5 for it but not £6.

Yay!!!!!!!

No, nor can I- it's not as if he's pulled the "special edition" stunt. Virgin have started trailering his videos on Music on demand about the time it started climing, they'd stopped for a space before that. Maybe somehting to do with it? Or maybe he's on special offer- for the mad fools who'd pay £5 for it but not £6.

I think that may be it. In Woolworths it was on a special stand, with other albums on special offer @ £5. That could at least be part of the reason for the extra sales. But that's okay! Once the've listened to their bargain album, they'll be eager to pay top price for the follow up!

*hhhmmm...hmmmm* I have 3, one at home, one in the car, one at the office, bought last one this month! Does this count???? lol

Crikey o'reilly, you're keen!

I think that may be it. In Woolworths it was on a special stand, with other albums on special offer @ £5. That could at least be part of the reason for the extra sales. But that's okay! Once the've listened to their bargain album, they'll be eager to pay top price for the follow up!

Too right!