Life In Cartoon Motion is number 4 in album chart!!!

Marilyn Mastin

Wonderful news!! I've been listening to the chart show and they mentioned the top albums. LICM has gone up to number four in the chart!!

That is absolutely fantastic.

The single, Relax is at number 20 in the charts this week, and Grace Kelly and Happy Endings are still in the top 40.

I think what has been happening is that more people are downloading the album, rather than the Relax single, but it is fantastic that the album has jumped up so high again!!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderful news!! I've been listening to the chart show and they mentioned the top albums. LICM has gone up to number four in the chart!!

That is absolutely fantastic.

The single, Relax is at number 20 in the charts this week, and Grace Kelly and Happy Endings are still in the top 40.

I think what has been happening is that more people are downloading the album, rather than the Relax single, but it is fantastic that the album has jumped up so high again!!!

Thanks for this Marilyn, I forgot about the charts and have just tuned in, but thought I would have missed Relax.

LICM up from 9 last week to 4! Fantastic, and nearly a year in the charts now!

That's amazing. People are still buying it, it's one of those real word-of-mouth albums I think. Not bad for an Annoying Anti-Icon whose voice makes people's ears bleed...:mf_rosetinted:

Looks as if Relax will stall before the Top Ten though, spoiling Mika's Top Ten run.

Fantastic news, it's good to see him back up in the top five again, maybe No1 again next week?

I can't wait for Miss Bowmans reaction to this when she does the album chart rundown again on her show tomorrow. The last time he was in the top ten with it, she was very rude saying "who's buying this?"

That's amazing. People are still buying it, it's one of those real word-of-mouth albums I think. Not bad for an Annoying Anti-Icon whose voice makes people's ears bleed...:mf_rosetinted:

Looks as if Relax will stall before the Top Ten though, spoiling Mika's Top Ten run.

my friend says listening to mika makes her ears bleed... but she's a b*tch so it's all i can expect of her

this really is AMAZING it really shows how his album's for everyone :wub2: i'm so proud :blush-anim-cl:

:yay:

expected with LiCM, its a masterwork

im still listening today at work....:bleh:

but Grace Kelly??? it released Jan of last year ! Wow!

i wonder why there are still ppl haven't bought yet !

keep growing~~~~~~:punk: :punk:

My thoughts exactly!!

Millions of happy ears can't be wrong. It's a shame about Relax though, but it seems people want the album, and that is more important these days. But that poll was in a men's mag, so they are just jealous because Mika is not only multi-talented, he's also HOT HOT HOT, and they are NOT NOT NOT!!!

THE MIKA SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH!!!

Love today, from Marilyn

Fantastic news, it's good to see him back up in the top five again, maybe No1 again next week?

I can't wait for Miss Bowmans reaction to this when she does the album chart rundown again on her show tomorrow. The last time he was in the top ten with it, she was very rude saying "who's buying this?"

Did she say that??? :shocked:

I really can't stand that woman! Her and her trendy *very poor man's Joy Division/Interpol* boyfriend do my head in.

Did she say that??? :shocked:

I really can't stand that woman! Her and her trendy *very poor man's Joy Division/Interpol* boyfriend do my head in.

Her boyfriend is in Editors, which is ironic as they have dressed up for Mika at one of his shows, heh heh.

LICM up from 9 last week to 4! Fantastic, and nearly a year in the charts now!

Exactly the same situation in the Netherlands! I heard it on the radio today, LICM is in its 48th week in the album charts now and it went up again this week: from 9 to 4! :punk: :punk:

i hope it gets to number 1

I confess to being a bit our of touch with the charts these days and how they work, I could never understand why ppl release so many songs off an album as singles cos surely ppl will buy the album not the singles *confusing* but hey if you lot say its all great st0ofs then I believe ya woo hooo and yey. :punk:

:naughty::naughty:oh it was sooo good today while I was having my hair done cos my hairdresser rather likes Mika too, she has his album but has never seen him live but she understands my er....mid-life *he is godam hot eyecandy* crisis I have going on lol, I told her I of course am very attracted to his personality and his music kicks ass as well.

Her hubby aint all that impressed that she has a sly drool over Mika on tv though .:naughty:

she understands my er....mid-life *he is godam hot eyecandy* crisis I have going on lol, I told her I of course am very attracted to his personality and his music kicks ass as well.

Her hubby aint all that impressed that she has a sly drool over Mika on tv though .:naughty:

:boxed:

I genuinely feel sorry for the significant male others in the lives of us Mika fans, really I do! I can't believe mine hasn't packed his bags yet :naughty:

I have perfected the art of the sly drool...:naughty:

I genuinely feel sorry for the significant male others in the lives of us Mika fans, really I do! I can't believe mine hasn't packed his bags yet :naughty:

AH it's good to be single, heh heh!

Hi there!! Well mine has his own obsession Rose McGowan. I don't mind that, as long as he leaves me and Mika alone!! Edit I've found out he has a sly fascination for Rihanna as well, so he can shelter under her umbrella ella ella, and I'll shelter unde Mika's

Ha ha ha!!

Love today, from Marilyn

Hi there!! Well mine has his own obsession Rose McGowan. I don't mind that, as long as he leaves me and Mika alone!! Edit I've found out he has a sly fascination for Rihanna as well, so he can shelter under her umbrella ella ella, and I'll shelter unde Mika's

Ha ha ha!!

Love today, from Marilyn

:naughty:

Hi Marilyn.

My husband fancies Victoria Principal when she was in Dallas in the early days. We've been watching them on DVD and I can see him having the old 'sly drool' (even though he won't admit it...). She was really stunningly gorgeous though, I can understand it, and I can hardly moan about it when he has to put up with me fancying the pants off Mika 24/7 :naughty:

Ah, marriage, give and take, etc etc :naughty: