Vote for MIKA

Savage Beauty

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey everyboby i have a good idea to help mika to get more votes.On the brits site.When your signing up you can vote more than once by putting in differant names in the boxes! that way he will get more votes no dought

:thumb_yello:

hey everyboby i have a good idea to help mika to get more votes.On the brits site.When your signing up you can vote more than once by putting in differant names in the boxes! that way he will get more votes no dought

:thumb_yello:

You can also vote more than once, with different user programes. Ours is a shared computer, me, my husband, and my son each have our own programes and email addresses. We have all voted and it counts. Also, don't put the same phone number for each, use your mobile numbers which are all different. Nothing that makes them suspect it's the same person, or the same computer. There are ways around the voting if we are creative.

http://www.brits.co.uk

Love today, from Marilyn

http://www.mtvla.com/canal/los10/

please Savage Beauty!! could you put this link on the list??

This is the first time Mika is in the top ten in MTV!! Vote for Relax!!

MTV not even once put GK!!! :sneaky2: and sometimes they put LT... and Relax is the first song that appears in the top 10

VOTE!!!

I've clicked onto the site, but I don't know what to do. There's a page with a list of countries, and the flags, but i can't click onto anything.

Love today, from Marilyn

This is the 1st question on a quiz MSN have made about the BRIT awards. Heres a link

1. Who should win British Male Solo Artist?

9.3% Jamie T

34.0% Mark Ronson

40.7% Mika (Your answer)

10.5% Newton Faulkner

5.4% Richard Hawley

It's looking good for MIKA

but he's only winnning on this ^ question, you NEED to do it and make sure he can win on the others (vote on the actual BRITs too)

I wish we could knock that bleeding Leona down a peg or two though :annoyed_h4h::annoyed_h4h: I would rather ANYONE else got an award than her, her stupid album is beating MIKAS and even though I haven't heard hers cos I just aint interested in her at all, I still don't want her to win any of the others out of principle.

So if these results are anything to go by then he MIGHT just get 1 award.

I wish we could knock that bleeding Leona down a peg or two though :annoyed_h4h::annoyed_h4h: I would rather ANYONE else got an award than her, her stupid album is beating MIKAS and even though I haven't heard hers cos I just aint interested in her at all, I still don't want her to win any of the others out of principle.

So if these results are anything to go by then he MIGHT just get 1 award.

I so agree with you! Leona won X FActor, and got a Christmas number one, with a covered song. Then she disappeared for months, turning up again when X Factor returned. That meant she could guest-star on the show and get instant publicity for the single 'Bleeding Love', which has got the weirdest lyrics I've ever heard, and a boring tune! Her single beat Grace Kelly which was rediculous. She won ROTY (God knows how, cos we voted our butts off) equally rediculous. She hardly put in any work last year, unlike our awesome Mika, but got the benefit of being back on the X fActor (which she shouldn't have been back on, because she'd had her shot!)

If Mika doesn't win. I'd sooner anyone win than her. She doesn't deserve to even be at the Brits this year!!

• 2 weeks later...

We've got a thread to vote for Mika (which I think needs updating), but is there anywhere where we record what he's actually won? (eg Brits, Vodafone Best Live Male Act etc) With maybe links to acceptance speeches and performances?