London accomodation - Griffin House - who wants to join?

Em'

Hi everybody!

WE ARE FULL

I have rented an appartment at the Griffin House from Wednesday February 27 to Sunday March 2.

It is a really nice accomodation, I've stayed there already with a few MFCers.

http://www.griffinhouse.info/

It is 10 minutes walking from the Brixton Academy venue, it is a safe area (I went back home at 1am by myself a couple of times, and I had no problem at all). And it has a kitchen so we can cook there and don't spend all our money on restaurants/fast foods (and eat ealthy if we want to).

The fees are 29 pounds/night/person if we are full, ie 5 people each night.

From Wednesday February 27 to Sunday March 2

Em'

Jujuzita

Sarah_maghs

Moringa

Moringa's daughter

Fare/person: 29 x 4 nights: 116 pounds

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it looks complicated :naughty:

No it's easy :naughty: . You either stay

- the whole week, or

- from Saturday to Wednesday, or

- from Wednesday to Sunday

That enables you to have at least one nice week-end in London!

No it's easy :naughty: . You either stay

- the whole week' date=' or

- from Saturday to Wednesday, or

- from Wednesday to Sunday

That enables you to have at least one nice week-end in London![/quote']

that sounds a lot easier :naughty:

but you know I already found accomodation :bleh:

that sounds a lot easier :naughty:

but you know I already found accomodation :bleh:

:punk: Yay, and I didn't even have to sort out one thing because cath and esp. chopotte managed everything!!! Thank you, girls!!! :huglove:

Really looking forwards to staying with you!

:punk: Yay, and I didn't even have to sort out one thing because cath and esp. chopotte managed everything!!! Thank you, girls!!! :huglove:

Really looking forwards to staying with you!

oh you know I didn't do much either :naughty:

I'm looking for same as Vanessa. Unfortunately my dad is going to London with me and he wants to stay in a same place with me, so no Griffin House or other holiday apartments for me this time. :sneaky2: We're probably going to a hotel... A cheap one.

griffin house : hmmm... i wonder why they do insist that much on "gay" ?? :blink: :blink: does hat make any difference ?? i mean... they say it in each sentence...

anyway : i could be interested for a part of the week !!!! like monday 25th to thursday 28th (leaving friday)... is it possible ?

i took my train tickets and i'm arriving at 8am on monday 25th in london St pancras Int'l... Grrrrr... i miss my ol' good waterloo station i knew like my pocket...

Em' ?? c'est possible ou pas ces dates-là ?

if no, i'll check palmers lodge hostel... looks cool...

and i may even live at a friend's, soooooooooo... not sure yet, tell me if my dates are ok for griffin house, and if no, i'll have no choice :wink2:

I was there before and can highly recommend it. Nic and Ben are lovely guys and very good hosts, their dog seem to take quite a liking to me, which is okay for the first couple of minutes, but a little worrying after, ha ha.

If you stay in the upper apartment, I can recommend the sofabed, it's really comfortable, and the shower is wicked!

Em' promised she would cook for everyone!! :bleh: :bleh:

great :naughty:

i´m in, by the way :thumb_yello: and i´ll stay from wednesday till sunday as well. so we´re going to meat :wink2: as i´ve seen you´re from belgium i just wanted to ask when you´re going home exactly. maybe i can book my flight at the same time that we can go to the airport together as it´s ok with you.

can´t wait :roftl:

great :naughty:

i´m in, by the way :thumb_yello: and i´ll stay from wednesday till sunday as well. so we´re going to meat :wink2: as i´ve seen you´re from belgium i just wanted to ask when you´re going home exactly. maybe i can book my flight at the same time that we can go to the airport together as it´s ok with you.

can´t wait :roftl:

I'm going by train, hun :boxed:

I hate flying...

actually, i might stay the whole time i'm there, from monday to sunday... if it's ok with em' with the dates...

if no, i'll just look for something else, i won't be far away :wink2:

OR !! i just had a brillant idea : i'll see with Em' to stay from wed to sun for sure, and find myself somewhere to live from monday to wed !