Daylistar:Mika's all write

greta

Could be! Cue one of my crappy photos......

Image114-1.jpg

He was coming for me, probably to strangle me or something? I was walking backwards at the time, trying to escape........:mf_rosetinted:

That is defo the tablecloth:naughty:

Wasn't this the time when he was coming to kiss you and was delcaring his undying love and you said sorry Mika you had your chance last night, I told you not to wear the tablecloth again, I'm with Luke tonight:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is defo the tablecloth:naughty:

Wasn't this the time when he was coming to kiss you and was delcaring his undying love and you said sorry Mika you had your chance last night, I told you not to wear the tablecloth again, I'm with Luke tonight:mf_rosetinted:

Well, I didn't like to say, trust you to blab it all over the MFC. :blush-anim-cl:

1. Greta, thanx for posting!

2. some puppyeyes pics from contactmusic.com

hope not repeating anyone from prev pgs

(he's wearing a knitted cardi :wub2: from Jo Whileys programme - at least a "relative" of that one- look at Titania's pics where he is standing)

2004899702874382519_rs.jpg

2004828219702773701_rs.jpg

2004808153677109135_rs.jpg

wow...it looked really interesting! *thinks of mika there having a good time vs me with no life sitting in front the MFC*

We looked into going to see this but it hadn't opened when I was in London last week. Just as well - you should have seen the prices. Anyway, I saw Vareika in Manchester about 10 years ago!

here one more pic. which i don't like, but still will share it. the table cloth, is all right, I really don't like the jacket, seen it a few times, but then he probably doesn't like most of my clothes, so it's ok :naughty: is it me, or he looks tired? worked too much on album?

I'm SOOOOO over the moon fo the new album!!

I agree! He looks STUNNING on the pics but I noticed the jacket in Glasgow and I find it really ugly :blush-anim-cl:.

Can't wait for the new album though!!!

(he's wearing a knitted cardi :wub2: from Jo Whileys programme - at least a "relative" of that one- look at Titania's pics where he is standing)

OOH KK!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

These are unbelievable!!

He does look either grumpy or tired (or a bit of both) but nevertheless gorgeous. Wow! And that is despite the jacket that I loathe :roftl:

oommmgg so hot specially the third picture!!! :=]

1) he def looks better smiling (Kite Kat pic #1)

2) this look is not a tired look for me... it's more a "i forgot my glasses, who the hell am i talking to / watching / are you ?" look :naughty: (and god knows how much i know this look :roftl: :roftl: ) (avoca and titania's pics)

I quite like the jacket too (your all meanies his hoodies are far worse especially when he puts the hood up, though the red one is acceptable the others are a no no, I always associate chavs or rapper gansta types with hoodies :naughty:maybe that is my problem with them but shhhh dont tell him).