• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey!!, help please, this pic is already submited:

and i think i look really cute...

yopeque.jpg

but then i saw this pic and it's so funny cause my belly and it looks like i'm so concentrated!:bleh: but it is really revealing!

DSCN1393.jpg

so, help, wich one is better?:blink:

OK, I'll join this project! :thumb_yello:

Today I found some pics of me as a baby/1 year old. Don't have working scanning equipment at the moment though so I have to take a pic of a pic. Will do that later this week. You can put me on the list anyway Robi! :punk:

I couldn't be bothered going through the hassle of setting up my scanner so I just used my bf's. So here is Scut, aged one year. The first one was taken at my 1st birthday party (I was sick at the time and as you can see I was too short for my sleeves even back then), the second one is more close up, the third one is me with a mini-afro and henna on my palms.

Robi, I'll email you one with my username on it.

post-4436-142983673685_thumb.jpg

post-4436-14298367369_thumb.jpg

post-4436-142983673693_thumb.jpg

I couldn't be bothered going through the hassle of setting up my scanner so I just used my bf's. So here is Scut, aged one year. The first one was taken at my 1st birthday party (I was sick at the time and as you can see I was too short for my sleeves even back then), the second one is more close up, the third one is me with a mini-afro and henna on my palms.

Please, no crooning or baby-talk. :mf_rosetinted:

Too late.:naughty:

Scutty-Wutty!!! *pinches cheeks and tugs on mini-fro*

Oh, you were SO cute.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

*saves to Scutty folder* :naughty:

Wouldn't it be really cool to use our baby photos and put them up in the poster in such a way that it would together form another image, like Mika's name or such? Well, if you know what i mean anyway...

*searching on the internet*

Something like this:

7832616626204695.JPG?0.7839175210118567

But then create a Mika mosaic with our baby pictures. Here's a link a found for the how-to...

http://www.engadget.com/2004/10/19/how-to-make-your-own-photo-mosaics/

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

*saves to Scutty folder* :naughty:

You have a whole folder? How intriguing.:naughty:

Wouldn't it be really cool to use our baby photos and put them up in the poster in such a way that it would together form another image, like Mika's name or such? Well, if you know what i mean anyway...

*searching on the internet*

Something like this:

7832616626204695.JPG?0.7839175210118567

But then create a Mika mosaic with our baby pictures. Here's a link a found for the how-to...

http://www.engadget.com/2004/10/19/how-to-make-your-own-photo-mosaics/

That would be so cool!!!

just a quick hallo babies!

i'll update the list asap, i'm at work now but i do this mostly in the evening, when i'm home relaxed...

scut, thanks for joining! :naughty: i love yr piccies!

come on, spread the baby love, make more ppl join!

i'll look at yr link soon, Little Miss Piglet, and let Bettasan know about your advice, thanks!:thumb_yello: