Mika's watery phobia

lollipop_monkey

Mika's watery phobia

Mika has apparently revealed that he has a bizarre phobia - of water.

The Grace Kelly singer - who currently has three singles in the top 40 - told Star magazine: "I hate water. I'll go to the beach but I won't go in. I wouldn't swim with fish for £1million."

The 24-year-old also admitted that he once had a bad experience at school.

"I found school pretty tough," he said. "I got the mickey taken out of me.

"I managed to skip pretty much every rugby game at my school, so by the time I actually got to one, they decided to give me the initiation which involved me lying on the floor in the mud with everyone putting one foot in my back. I had to stay there for 15 minutes and I could hardly breathe - I had mud going up my nose!"

-----------

Interesting, but sounds like they were bored and pieced together content from older interviews...

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=244367&command=displayContent&sourceNode=244365&contentPK=19484485&folderPk=112383&pNodeId=188965

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika's watery phobia

The Grace Kelly singer - who currently has three singles in the top 40 - told Star magazine: "I hate water. I'll go to the beach but I won't go in. I wouldn't swim with fish for £1million."

"I managed to skip pretty much every rugby game at my school, so by the time I actually got to one, they decided to give me the initiation which involved me lying on the floor in the mud with everyone putting one foot in my back. I had to stay there for 15 minutes and I could hardly breathe - I had mud going up my nose!"

-----------

Interesting, but sounds like they were bored and pieced together content from older interviews...

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=244367&command=displayContent&sourceNode=244365&contentPK=19484485&folderPk=112383&pNodeId=188965

He doesn't have a water phobia, he's afraid of fish..

well, he told a few times he's afraid of fishes, esp. sharks, which I agree 1000% with :mf_rosetinted:

but he DOES go in the water.. we've got evidence of him driving an waterscooter.. :mf_rosetinted:

That was different... Lorna was there to protect him :naughty:

Mika's watery phobia

Awwwww poochie. I know exactly how he feels about the water. I am the same way. I would go to the beach and would not get in believing that a big wave would take me in!:shocked: :shocked:

btw...why he wanted to skip rugby? It's not such an horrible sport...even if that episode is truly deplorable, it comes by self that the team wanted to punish the outsider:thumbdown:

Well I would have skipped too if I had been that skinny :naughty:

Well I would have skipped too if I had been that skinny :naughty:

whoops:sweatdrop:

but rugby{like swimming} makes you stronger ^^

also yoga, but with that you remain quite what you are{skinny, in the mikster's case}

I have a water phobia too, its not that rare.

P.S. Rugby sucks

Mouahaha well i would not swim in the sea! Always scared to meet some jelly fish or - in the case of the North Sea - some piece of glass or old bicycle :naughty:

Mouahaha well i would not swim in the sea! Always scared to meet some jelly fish or - in the case of the North Sea - some piece of glass or old bicycle :naughty:

No see with me its the fear of drowning, as for the ocean just the massive expanse that is the sea in general that does it for me - its scarily big, deep, and dark - i dont like it.