Mika's watery phobia

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today at night, I do not know, why... I wrote some words about MIKA.

Did not know for what. But I could struggle with myself. And has written.

It has appeared, that it became the future comment...

who is Lorna?

Lorna is one of Mika's friends and she also is the girls who sometimes sing with him "happy ending"

me too I am afraid being inthe water and for that reason I even can't swim:thumbdown: :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks Rosetta

Ah yes I remember seeing her now, she looks a bit different on the jet ski.

Thanks Rosetta

Ah yes I remember seeing her now, she looks a bit different on the jet ski.

who is Lorna?

Lorna is one of Mika's friends and she also is the girls who sometimes sing with him "happy ending"

me too I am afraid being inthe water and for that reason I even can't swim:thumbdown: :blush-anim-cl:

is lorna a famous singer too?

Mika's watery phobia

Mika has apparently revealed that he has a bizarre phobia - of water.

The Grace Kelly singer - who currently has three singles in the top 40 - told Star magazine: "I hate water. I'll go to the beach but I won't go in. I wouldn't swim with fish for £1million."

The 24-year-old also admitted that he once had a bad experience at school.

"I found school pretty tough," he said. "I got the mickey taken out of me.

"I managed to skip pretty much every rugby game at my school, so by the time I actually got to one, they decided to give me the initiation which involved me lying on the floor in the mud with everyone putting one foot in my back. I had to stay there for 15 minutes and I could hardly breathe - I had mud going up my nose!"

-----------

Interesting, but sounds like they were bored and pieced together content from older interviews...

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=244367&command=displayContent&sourceNode=244365&contentPK=19484485&folderPk=112383&pNodeId=188965

I absolutely hate water as well. i can't swim. every summer i go to the beach with family i am always in 4, 5 feet while everyone is swimming and enjoying in the deep. i wouldn't hate water if i wasn't that scared of it.......

I understand Mika's water phobia :=[

who is Lorna?

I have same phobia too, I don't swim in the sea as you just don't know whats under you and its so deep and fish and sharks........:thumbdown:

i m right there with u

i feel the same way.... but i just can't swim period not even in the pool or anywhere :=[

those stories are sooo old!!

i've got a beautiful beach here were i live, but in the recent years i changed my mind i almost never want to go to the beach anymore, but i'm not scared of the water, i do have a lil phobia of big fish swimming around me, but there are not many big fish around here...but mostly i don't go to the beach cause i don't like people watching me half naked!:mf_rosetinted:

well , mud can be fun. when i was a circus artist i went to germany to play at at circus festival and when we had one day off, we all went to the sea. but the water was to far away (i don't know the word for it) so we were playing with the mud , we were bading in it and throwing it at eachother. there were pictures taken and i ended up on a calander , partly covered in mud under a shower , (not naked ofcourse):roftl:

well , mud can be fun. when i was a circus artist i went to germany to play at at circus festival and when we had one day off, we all went to the sea. but the water was to far away (i don't know the word for it) so we were playing with the mud , we were bading in it and throwing it at eachother. there were pictures taken and i ended up on a calander , partly covered in mud under a shower , (not naked ofcourse):roftl:

wow, you was a circus artist?? what role do you played?

btw..mud is fun:naughty:

Wow, Patricia Your were a circus-artist? That is a special job, don't you do it anymore now? What did you do exactely? You must like Mika's ringmaster-outfit a lot:mf_lustslow:

i was an acrobat , and i did alot with balance , walking on a robe , and rola rola, and also other things like juggling etc

Wow, Patricia Your were a circus-artist? That is a special job, don't you do it anymore now? What did you do exactely? You must like Mika's ringmaster-outfit a lot:mf_lustslow:

Oops: I should read the rest before I post.....:blink: