Are YOU a Mika lover!?

mika- I love you

Are you a Mika lover who loves him for himself if so I'll add you!!!

I love you Mika if your reading this, this love is not a fan obsession but the real love.

don't forget to put a message on, so i can put it next to your name!

#1) Mika, I love you- I will love you for yourself never stop being yourself, I'll always stand by you no matter what.

#2) Elise xx- Mika i love you for who you are and because of your amazing personality, Love you 4ever!

#3) Ircazo- Mika I love you because you seem to understand what I am.

#4) Ewokwicket- Mika you are amazing you made me feel happy about myself I will love you forever

#5) Stephaniedy2k1- I totally love you mika, from the first time i heard your voice. You inspire me to strive for more and your music has helped me to work through the really difficult patches in my life recently in a way nothing or no one else can and for that i will always thankyou.

#6) Mika Freaka =)- Thank you, for the message you give off, or the message i get from you- be yourself even tho no one understands you

#7) Vanessa- Mika I love you because you save me from stress and you make me optimistic !

#8) Polish-Girl- I love him because his music kicks my ass really hard and gives me energy to do something. I also love him,because he's not afraid to be different then others. Thanks to him I would like to be a big girl

Love him for everything that he's doing!

#9) MikasBestFriend- mika i love you because you've changed my life and you make me proud to be different and to be myself and you always cheer me up nomater how i feel because you are so talented and amazing and you make the best music in the world. for all of this and more i will always love you thank you mika.

#10) Marilyn Mastin- Mika, I love you because you fill the whole world with joy, and you have become an inspiration to us all.

#11) Paulinalovemika- I love mika because he is so beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!! and his music is really excellent

#12) Karoli^^- I love him, because he makes me think in my life and make me smile every day, because he's a very funny person , and I love funny persons, because I love his songs and his voice and I LOVE HIS HAIRRRRRR!

#13) Rita Lourenco- Mika Do you want to marry with me???

#14) kittycatmikasnumber1fan- i love mika coz he saved my life no kidding. i was suicidle before mr. angel came.

#15) hjbsrbab@hbibby.orangehom- Mika I love you for your genuine kindness, for being yourself, for making us so happy, for your willingness to help people. I just love you so much!

#16) xBillyBrownx- Mika I love you because you're not afraid to be yourself and you've inspired me not to care what people say and to always be my complete and utter self.. I love you because you're you: this amazing artist whose music makes me and so many others happy.. and I'd like to thank you for that =D

#17) jessicamadq- His songs are polite but theres so much emotion in them... if you get what I mean... thats why I love Mika... KEEP ON SINGING MIKA!

#18) A. Clay- MIKA, JUST SO YOU KNOW,

THE QUEEN OF HEARTS TOLD ME SHE LOVES YOU . . .

http://blufiles.storage.msn.com/y1pc...mtSzxiV-Kb61xA

JUST BECAUSE!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is great!

I totally love you mika, from the first time i heard your voice. You inspire me to strive for more and your music has helped me to work through the really difficult patches in my life recently in a way nothing or no one else can and for that i will always thankyou.

:mf_lustslow:

I love him because his music kicks my ass really hard and gives me energy to do something. I also love him,because he's not afraid to be different then others. Thanks to him I would like to be a big girl :D

Love him for everything that he's doing!

mika i love you because you've changed my life and you make me proud to be different and to be myself and you always cheer me up nomater how i feel because you are so talented and amazing and you make the best music in the world. for all of this and more i will always love you:wub2: thank you mika.

Mika, I love you because you fill the whole world with joy, and you have become an inspiration to us all.

Edit: If Mika is your inspiration, vote for him to win @ The Brits!!!!!

Best Single, Grace Kelly (voting open NOW)

Best Breakthrough artist (voting soon)

http://www.brits.co.uk

He also deserves to win Best Male and Best Album, and should have been nominated for Best Live Act!!!!

Love today (please add me to the list) from Marilyn

Are you a Mika lover who loves him for himself if so I'll add you!!!

THE QUESTION IS WHO NOT LOVE HIM? ^^

I love him, because he makes me think in my life and make me smile every day, because he's a very funny person , and I love funny persons, because I love his songs and his voice and I LOVE HIS HAIRRRRRR! :mf_lustslow:

and me!

Mika I love you because you're not afraid to be yourself and you've inspired me not to care what people say and to always be my complete and utter self.. I love you because you're you: this amazing artist whose music makes me and so many others happy.. and I'd like to thank you for that =D