Mika's Nominated for 4 Brits...

OhMyMika!!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm being chased around the Take That forum now for saying I want Mika to win rather than TT *laughs*

You naughty girl you, teasing the TT fans like that.HA HA HA HA!

If he does Love Today as his performance, I think I might spontaneously combust! God I love that song SO much, it hurts.LOL!

I think he deserves best album for definate :thumb_yello: .. sadly I think our x factor friend will take it

What I was going to say before I got distracted by the big guy, was I would rather The Arctic Monkeys win Best Album than LL. At least they are talented and write their own songs.

I think they might give it to Mark Ronson. Nooooo!!! I agree with you Rose, if not Mika (but PLEASE, MIKA!!) then Arctics. Even though I'm a bit fed up with Alex turner now. But they do come from my hometown :thumb_yello:

Thats why if Mika doesnt win anything then the music industry really is screwed up

Agree :thumb_yello: It'd be a sad state of affairs :thumbdown:

I think they might give it to Mark Ronson. Nooooo!!! I agree with you Rose, if not Mika (but PLEASE, MIKA!!) then Arctics. Even though I'm a bit fed up with Alex turner now. But they do come from my hometown :thumb_yello:

Agree :thumb_yello: It'd be a sad state of affairs :thumbdown:

Yeh it would be mega mega sad , an total unknown having one of the best selling albums and singles of the year , touring to packed out places etc ...

Then again I really think he will get a couple

:thumb_yello:

I really thought he might get a Best Live Act nomination. His tours have generally had good reviews and he is doing something so different live to most people at the moment.

I guess some industry people just can't cope with the chicken costumes and blow up dolls and giant balloons and standing on the drumkit though. I mean why award that when you can have Ricky Thingy shaking a tambourine instead. Yawn. :boxed:

I really thought he might get a Best Live Act nomination. His tours have generally had good reviews and he is doing something so different live to most people at the moment.

I guess some industry people just can't cope with the chicken costumes and blow up dolls and giant balloons and standing on the drumkit though. I mean why award that when you can have Ricky Thingy shaking a tambourine instead. Yawn. :boxed:

Yeh something new doesnt always get good reviews huh , or people cant accept it :wink2:

and don't forget to VOTE for

Best British Single and

Best Breakthrough Act.

here:

http://www.brits.co.uk/

:thumb_yello:

You can only vote once per round - in each round the artist with the fewest number of votes is out.... details on the site

Voted! I got a bit confused at first, but basically, you have to register first, to be allowed to vote. We're only voting for the single at the moment. There are knockout rounds. The Breakthrough act is, not quite yet. We can do multiple votes, but only the last one will be counted so it's probably not worth doing that. Get your friends, family, and anyone who owes you a favour, to get onto the site and vote for Mika!!

Love today, from Marilyn

I think only brits can vote...:boxed:

No... anyone can (there are a list of countries when you register)... but votes from other countries might be excluded in the end....

so..... it's best to give a UK phone number with the registration with a non country based (e.g. .com) e-mail address...

that's what I did, anyway.:wink2:

I think (or I'm hoping at least) that he'll win Best Male and Breathrough Act - almost definitely the former. Best Single I think will go to Leona Lewis, and British Album to Take That. I'd be very happy if he managed to win two :D

He deserves to win SOMETHING! But I'm scared Leona wins Best single and best breaktrough. :shocked:

Unfortunately I think LL is a cert for both these because of the public voting thing. Remember the Record of the Year poll?? We made our fingers bleed for days, nay weeks, and so did all the Take That fans, and still we couldn't beat whoever (:boxed: ) was voting for Leona.

It's sad, sad, sad but true!

Mika for Best Male though:thumb_yello: deffo. COME ON BRITS YOU KNOW IT'S RIGHT

:bleh:

me too! very weird..

it sucks that he's up against newton faulkner and arctic monkeys cause i love them.. and i'm scared sugababes or take that win best single

Unfortunately I think LL is a cert for both these because of the public voting thing. Remember the Record of the Year poll?? We made our fingers bleed for days, nay weeks, and so did all the Take That fans, and still we couldn't beat whoever (:boxed: ) was voting for Leona.

It's sad, sad, sad but true!

Mika for Best Male though:thumb_yello: deffo. COME ON BRITS YOU KNOW IT'S RIGHT

:bleh:

Agreed! We tried so hard with that, but LL kept jumping ahead. But surely, very soon, the public will get sick of the X Factor Diva walking away with everything when she hasn't earned it.

And now we also have Leon. Thank God he's not up, cos he can't even sing, and I'm seriously glad that the 'Justin T Clone', Shayne Ward isn't up for best male!! I suppose you've gathered that I hate X Factor, for what it's done to the music industry... and especially... for getting in the way of the guy with the real X FActor, MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes, he DOES deserve BEST LIVE ACT!!!!!!

http://www.brits.co.uk

Love today, from Marilyn