Mikagasmic pics - Chapter 7

avoca

Oh nice !!!I love the belt !

Where was this taken ?

it seems like he's taken to wearing belts nowadays isn't it? i don't know where was this taken, i think you'll have to ask norwalk174's besteset friend ever marianne:

my besteset friend ever marianne :naughty: she's almost everyone's friend on myspace! :biggrin2:

http://www.myspace.com/osteogirl72

Woohahaha: who gave him Playmobil? This is such a great idea:thumb_yello: :mf_lustslow: (It isn't a chicken, is it?:wink2: )

maybe it is chicken! XD i can't see the box illustration really well.. it looks like a bird-thing.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omg....soo im sittin in college studying animation with computers and just when i read chicken it was some guy chasing after a chicken!!!!

thats really random and nothing to do with my orignal post just thought it was weird....mika is watching us...Mika..king of the chickens!!

but does anyone else no matter how bad they are feeling just look at a pik of mika smiling and they just seem to smile with him...u just cnat not look at him and not smile...all your worrys seem to dissapear man would suck if you ever argued withmika...he would ALWAYS win with me...he just melts my heart...

I found some old pics of Mika last night...I dunno if anyone has seen them before...but I'll post them anyway.

jeansbw.jpg

dogbone.jpg

Oh wow, i have never seens those before, if he wasnt a singer, he could have easily been a model.