Australian Tour

mikas #1 fan

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika was supposed to be doing V festival and then cancelled so he could work on his second album. At present we have no new dates for his Oz tour. Join the Aussie thread and you will be within the first few people in the country to hear about it when the shows are announced!!

(I am planning to fly from Japan to be there too!):roftl:

LOOOOVE your siggy!!!:naughty::mf_lustslow:

haha, thanks! Yours is funny, too :roftl: I need to funk it up a bit this weekend when I have more time.......

Aaurora, that sig...:roftl:

YOU encouraged me to step out of the square with the Wizard thing :naughty: So it's your doing :roftl:

haha, thanks! Yours is funny, too :roftl: I need to funk it up a bit this weekend when I have more time.......

YOU encouraged me to step out of the square with the Wizard thing :naughty: So it's your doing :roftl:

Glad we could inspire you. :naughty:

I've got a proper MIKA logo if you want it although it's easy to draw from scratch.

Oh my this thread will feel the wrath of the disgruntled Aussies soon. :naughty:

Aaurora, that sig...:roftl:

Us.... disgruntled? :angel_not:

Mika has blown off Australia in order to work on a second album. We should get a tour eventually, we just have to wait awhile

Mika has blown off Australia in order to work on a second album. We should get a tour eventually, we just have to wait awhile

I don't like the thought that everyone else gets to see him tour and play practially the entire LICM album.

When he eventually gets here, it will be part LICM, part new album.

I want to hear a full concert of LICM and a full concert of his new album with selected LICM songs.

OMG!!!!!!!

Mika really is touring Oz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:punk:

:groupwave:

:woot_jump:

But probably not til 2010 :naughty:

And I'll say .. "Mika who?? The Belgian rapper? oh she's good!" :mf_rosetinted:

Gosh I really really really hope he goes to Aussie by june or july. He loves the cold and hates the heat, and that's when its cool in Australia right?

I really hope he comes then, because that's when I'm done with my IGCSE's and I'll be going there by june. Gosh..I really hope he makes it!!! He'll never come back to Dubai anyways...when he came back in October, the weather was terrible. All the humidity and the heat...poor guy was sweating like a pig!!!

yeah, I think they were counting on him maybe doing some festivles in the summer... I think that's what the word was...because he's gonna work on his second album some more.

Festivals were actually in Autumn... :fisch:

Oh my this thread will feel the wrath of the disgruntled Aussies soon. :naughty:

Disgruntled Aussie reporting for duty ma'am! :naughty:

I don't like the thought that everyone else gets to see him tour and play practially the entire LICM album.

I want to hear a full concert of LICM and a full concert of his new album with selected LICM songs.

Ahem... full concert of LiCM... Yeah I'd like to see that too...

We didn't see Happy Ending or Over My Shoulder (as much as I hate OMS)...

Gosh I really really really hope he goes to Aussie by june or july. He loves the cold and hates the heat, and that's when its cool in Australia right?

I really hope he comes then, because that's when I'm done with my IGCSE's and I'll be going there by june. Gosh..I really hope he makes it!!! He'll never come back to Dubai anyways...when he came back in October, the weather was terrible. All the humidity and the heat...poor guy was sweating like a pig!!!

I definitely hope not July... or June or August... otherwise he will have two very irate Aussies in England...

Believe it or not, it actually gets quite cold in Australia... and occasionally actually rains! :naughty:

It's likely that it would be very cold... then he'd get sick... again... and cancel gigs because he's sick... again...

September/October would be much better weather wise... maybe he could do a concert on the 23rd of October? :wink2:

Or maybe even mid-late November...

I don't think so. His set is very short and it's padded out with cover songs and extended versions of LICM songs. I think he's only going to add to his repertoire at this stage, not replace songs, especially since he's already got 2 new songs on the setlist.

He's starting to charge 80 EUR to play massive stadiums. He can't justify that with only 10 songs.

I don't think so. His set is very short and it's padded out with cover songs and extended versions of LICM songs. I think he's only going to add to his repertoire at this stage, not replace songs, especially since he's already got 2 new songs on the setlist.

He's starting to charge 80 EUR to play massive stadiums. He can't justify that with only 10 songs.

I agree... He did all but HE and OMS here... and added I Want You Back, Holy Johnny and Sweet Dreams (the best Carolina dancing ever IMO)...

I don't see him doing stadiums here though... when he comes back... could prob fill a 3000 person venue... he sold The Forum out, and it was about 1800 I think...

Oh yes... there was a point... he'd prob charge a bit more than what he did last time... whch was $45... which means we're not as broke as others who have stadium gigs... *giggles cause she hears self yell "Go Martin!" in The Forum recordings*

I agree... He did all but HE and OMS here... and added I Want You Back, Holy Johnny and Sweet Dreams (the best Carolina dancing ever IMO)...

I don't see him doing stadiums here though... when he comes back... could prob fill a 3000 person venue... he sold The Forum out, and it was about 1800 I think...

No he won't be filling stadiums in Australia, but he'll already have his tour designed for a larger audience. I don't think he would cut his setlist down unless he's playing a festival or some other special event instead of his own headlining show. As long as you get a proper tour you'll get a proper show.

We got OMS here and not HE because he hadn't started taking a female singer with him on tour. I think he only dropped OMS because it doesn't fit in with the rest of his set. It wasn't due to time considerations or overabundance of material.