• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Kelzy, you got me so excited there and I can't even see him in Oz. :roftl:

:lmfao: what's sad is that it's sooo true.. :naughty:

:tears: .... I just want him to return here ......... :tears:

Meeee toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dear Mika,

Please Oh please come back to Australia.. We promise not to make jokes about you cancelling gigs if you do... (for example: Oops, I did it again, I cancelled a show, and didn't let you know.. oh giggle giggle...)

But if you don't come we will do it hourly.. so, based on that.. You have no other option but to come and play at HK's verandah:naughty:

Lots of love (unless you cancel it)

Kelzy and the Mikamites

(AKA Alvin and the chipmunks)

Dear Mika,

Please Oh please come back to Australia.. We promise not to make jokes about you cancelling gigs if you do... (for example: Oops, I did it again, I cancelled a show, and didn't let you know.. oh giggle giggle...)

But if you don't come we will do it hourly.. so, based on that.. You have no other option but to come and play at HK's verandah:naughty:

Kelzy and the Mikamites

:lmfao::naughty::thumb_yello::roftl:

No he won't be filling stadiums in Australia, but he'll already have his tour designed for a larger audience. I don't think he would cut his setlist down unless he's playing a festival or some other special event instead of his own headlining show. As long as you get a proper tour you'll get a proper show.

We got OMS here and not HE because he hadn't started taking a female singer with him on tour. I think he only dropped OMS because it doesn't fit in with the rest of his set. It wasn't due to time considerations or overabundance of material.

Very true... I was glad when I saw the setlist and it didn't have OMS... woulda loved to have seen HE live... I'm sure he'lldo it when he comes out..

Dear Mika,

Kelzy and the Mikamites

Sounds fair that he does that... after all the anguish...

But why do you get to be Alvin???

Very true... I was glad when I saw the setlist and it didn't have OMS...

Really? How rude!

(I didn't care for it either :naughty:. I think it was nice at Koko and Somerset House but it didn't really work in a tiny club that was set up for a pop show.)

woulda loved to have seen HE live... I'm sure he'll do it when he comes out..

I wasn't too big on Happy Ending either so I didn't miss it. But when he finally performed it I got some eye contact during "little bit of love" so now I'm very partial to it. :wub2:

*adds self to list of disgruntled aussies*

Gosh I really really really hope he goes to Aussie by june or july. He loves the cold and hates the heat, and that's when its cool in Australia right?

*disagrees whole-heartedly*

I definitely hope not July... or June or August... otherwise he will have two very irate Aussies in England...

Believe it or not, it actually gets quite cold in Australia... and occasionally actually rains! :naughty:

It's likely that it would be very cold... then he'd get sick... again... and cancel gigs because he's sick... again...

September/October would be much better weather wise... maybe he could do a concert on the 23rd of October? :wink2:

Or maybe even mid-late November...

*agrees whole-heartedly*

*adds self to list of june/july europe-bound aussies*

Dear Mika,

Kelzy and the Mikamites

LOL :roftl:

Damn! That thread title fooled me! I too thought someone had heard announced concert dates..... *joins in the begging, pleading, whining and grovelling in the hopes it will make a difference* Please come to Australia this year Mika!!!